My Cars
    ML320-GTI-996TT-Bikes

E70 X5 cargo dimension request

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to measure the length of the cargo floor with the back seats folded down (basically to the back of the center console) ? In my ML I get 72". Wondering if the X5 is about the same.

Thank you!!

SOLD MAY '14
    Mods
    : 6psi Supercharger kit; Rogue RSM's; DINAN strut brace; Magnaflow exhaust; Stewart waterpump; Stoneguards, Glove box fix, M Shift knob; Aux input adapter;
    Mesh bumper grill; Projector Z II headlights (35W Xenon), IE alu radiator, ARD wheel studs, H&R coilovers, Work VS-XX wheels/Hankook V12 tires, VANOS fix

My Cars
    ML320-GTI-996TT-Bikes
    Anyone?

SOLD MAY '14
    Mods
    : 6psi Supercharger kit; Rogue RSM's; DINAN strut brace; Magnaflow exhaust; Stewart waterpump; Stoneguards, Glove box fix, M Shift knob; Aux input adapter;
    Mesh bumper grill; Projector Z II headlights (35W Xenon), IE alu radiator, ARD wheel studs, H&R coilovers, Work VS-XX wheels/Hankook V12 tires, VANOS fix

My Cars
    1996 328is, 2015 X5 5.0
    I just measured my 2008. 73" to the back of the console.

My Cars
    ML320-GTI-996TT-Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadCarnage View Post
    I just measured my 2008. 73" to the back of the console.
    Thx! That's consistent with my old ML. That said, I did find a '08 ML CDI in the meantime. I can easily remove the seat cushions for extra length; it only requires removing 2 screws.

SOLD MAY '14
    Mods