Thread: Cheap Corsa exhaust! New in Box!!

My Cars

Cheap Corsa exhaust! New in Box!!

To all 135 owners:

I work at United BMW Roswell. Our parts department used to have a partnership with UUC. That relationship ended a few years ago. Long story short, we got stuck with 2 Corsa axle back exhaust systems for the 135. They are new in the box, and have been sitting in our warehouse for probably 2 years now.

Parts managers changed recently, and the new manager is dying to get rid of obsolete inventory. So much so, that he sold me my Corsa E60 M5 axle back for $600!!! Cost was about $1500! He took a huge loss just to sell it. Anyway, he didn't quote a price on these, but I know it'll be a steal. I can take pics, or whatever you need. You can PM me, call/text me, or call our parts manager directly. I'm not getting a cut or anything, just trying to help him get rid of them. Favor for a favor, you know. Shipping is no problem. Oh, and we also have a Dinan exhaust for a 335!!!

Russ
    770 871 8067

United BMW Roswell, GA

Parts manager: Jeff Gaddis
    United BMW: 678 832 4700
    ASE and BMW Master Certified Technician

My Cars
    2013 135i, 1994 Jeep XJ
    Damn, where were you 10 months ago? Also, I visit Roswell from time to time, I'm sure you know why. Could have picked it up. I got the BMW Performance Exhaust because employee discount...

If you haven't already, post in 1addicts.com. Much more active community for 1er.

My Cars
    Yeah, I'll see if I can post it there too. Bimmerforums isn't quite as active anymore. Except for Off-Topic

My Cars
    z3
    How cheap is cheap?

BF.C is still very active but only in certain sections. If you look at the main page you'll see the lowest post count for the "models" section is the 1/2 series; if we exclude the classics and mini cooper section. I think there are a few factors at play; one being that the cars are too new to have a huge aftermarket/enthusiast following at the moment and the second major point being that there were communities established specifically for these models right when they came out that have been growing a 1 series member base for a few years now on dedicated 1 series forums; whereas they are just a subset so to speak on these forums.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    He said $800 plus shipping. Pretty good considering cost is 1120, and retail is 1400. There's a chance he'd take just a little less if someone was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by White94RX View Post
    He said $800 plus shipping. Pretty good considering cost is 1120, and retail is 1400. There's a chance he'd take just a little less if someone was interested.
    I need to see it.

My Cars
    2010 135i M Sport 6MT
    Also interested ;-)