Hey all again,

I have a few more questions regarding my BMW I bought. I got it for $1000 with 164,000 miles. I think its a pretty great deal. Considering I have the original information on what it costed in 1993 (about $42,000 for everything my car has).

My three questions have to deal with a few electrical issues i suppose. I'm no expert so please bare with me.

1) My fan control only works on 4 (high). It does not work on any lower fan settings. Does anyone have an idea of what can be wrong with the fan settings? Is the switch worn, or a blown fuse?

2) On the duel temperature controls for the left and right side of course. I don't think the right temperature control is working and changing the temperature as I turn the knob to a different temperature, different from the left control knob! Any idea of what can be wrong?

3) Being this is the wagon model I have a tailgate on the back of it with the hatch door. Now the handles to open the tailgate and the window by its self do not do anything. Is this the fuse, relay, or maybe the actuators?

I completely understand that this is a 20 year old vehicle. Things break, ware down and stop working after a while. I just want to see if I can fix these little things and get her functioning properly!

Thanks guys.
Raymond