BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 2003 325iT Wagon! Mtech Goodies - Radio Flyer!

My Cars
    '93 332i

FS: 2003 325iT Wagon! Mtech Goodies - Radio Flyer!

Finally up for sale I simply need something that's excellent on gas as I'm driving almost 100 miles a day now for work. Love this car though, it's everything I wanted in a daily - from the looks and feel to the utility.

Many of you know this car, it was Harrison's a while ago and then to Boozie and then to me, and know that Harrison has done 99% of the maintenance on this car for a very long time. I'm picking up the package of papers from Boozie this week with all of his records and I'm sure Harrison still has a ton on file.

Car: 2003 BMW 325it Wagon - Automatic (new transmission ~2 years ago)
    Price: $9,000
    Miles: 154k

Recent Items:
    • ST Coilovers
    • Rear Shock Mounts
    • Tires
    • Front Control Arms
    • Front Bushings
    • ECU Fan (under dash)
    • Power Steering Pump
    • Coolant Temp Sensor - the one in the head

The car has all of the mtech goodies on it - minus the rear bumper since it wont fit with the hatch! This includes interior and exterior. Interior is very clean with the CF dash trim and comfy yet hugging seats. The wheels are rare 19" BBS 1 piece forged that are no longer made! Super sexy sauce. The car is loaded, has all the goodies. Even has the rear hatch cover and pull up doggy gate.

The bad: The front bumper has some paint flaking so you see black under it on the pass side. The hood has some 'cracks' in the paint. Looks like the aluminum hood just cracked the paint. You notice it from up close but not from 5'.

I also have the roof rails in the garage. They might come with the car or I might have put them back on already. Will come with the rails and mounting hardware either way though.

Feel free to PM me or email mkern08 (at} gmail dot com

The cracks I mentioned
    Last edited by redefinedM3; 08-08-2014 at 03:48 PM.
    **Some people are like slinkies, they are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs**

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Forgot the miles, updated original post 153k miles but I drive it daily so it will go up.
    **Some people are like slinkies, they are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs**

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Just got new plugs, some intake boots, and all new coil packs today too!
    Last edited by redefinedM3; 08-01-2014 at 09:39 AM.

My Cars
    '93 332i
    It also has the MediaBridge DICE unit with Bluetooth, Sirius and IPhone integration (charges and streams apps) within the stock head unit making this an amazing daily driver for someone.

My Cars
    e36 M3, e30 325i
    Awesome car.. but your price... Wowza

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Quote Originally Posted by ghhardcastle View Post
    Awesome car.. but your price... Wowza
    Find another in this condition, upgrades and maintenance.

Need this gone though, make offers!

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Price drop again. Someone come get this!!!

My Cars
    2002 325i
    PM's and emailed. Still available?

My Cars
    '93 332i
    Long gone.