Thread: Problems with BMW Assist

My Cars
    2006 Z4 Roadster

Problems with BMW Assist

I have a 2006 Z4 Roadster. The car continuously keeps calling BMW Assist on it's own. I get a message telling me I'm not subscribed to this service and to end this call just say good bye. When it calls BMW Assist it cuts off my bluetooth, even if I'm on an active call, won't allow incoming calls and cuts off the radio. After I shout good bye it will immediately recall BMW Assist again. It even continues to call after I turn off the car. Sometimes I hear it going off while parked in my driveway! Last night it kicked over to a live operator who told me that if I signed up for the service, starting at $199 a year, it would stop. This is extortion! Anyone else having the same problem. I'm at the point of total frustration.

My Cars
    2020 Mercedes S560
    Never heard of such a thing sorry.

Perhaps take it to someone who can repair or disconnect the service?

My Cars
    z3
    It's not extortion - you have a problem with your car that needs to be fixed.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

downeaster1 is offline Expert De-Vanos-er BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    135is #502 of 586
    It's probably an internal problem with either you're combox or the button itself. I would unplug the SOS button and go from there.