Thread: 2000 323i Business Radio Tape Deck daughter wants touch screen HELP

My Cars
    2000 bmw 323i

2000 323i Business Radio Tape Deck daughter wants touch screen HELP

My daughter just bought her first car a 2000 323i BMW, it has a bmw business TAPE deck in it, she wants a touch screen with hands free blue tooth etc. but the heater is built right under the stock radio, any one figure this out before? Thanks

My Cars
    2000 Z3 2.3, 2014 M235i
    It is not going to be a cheap endeavor any way you cut it. You can go for a single din pop out screen head unit with a built in navigation or something, but those can be a bit flimsy. The other options are get the navigation unit from later year e46s you should probably check the e46 section for this, but I believe they had the option for navigation etc. Or have a decent shop do a custom install of a double din aftermarket touchscreen. But that can be pricey.

Honestly I would just go for a decent non touch screen unit with the built in hands free + bt streaming etc. What I did for my z3 (which has the business cd radio) is use an adapter (I used the GROM audio kit) which adds bluetooth, 3.5 aux, and usb support. So will have hands free and bluetooth audio streaming.

Suspension: Bilstein Sports, GC Coilover conversion, IE Subframe Bushings, IE RTABs, M roadster sways, M roadster front control arms, M roadster Front calipers/hubs.
    Engine/Driveline: M54B30 intake Manifold, Dinan CAI, ZHP Cams, Headers, Underdrive pulleys, Conforti Software, 3.46 diff.

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '06 Forester
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dynavin-N6-P...9d84cc&vxp=mtr

+

http://www.ebay.com/itm/51168230903-...b06061&vxp=mtr

All you need to relocate the HVAC controls down to where the sunglass cubby is as well as one of the better touchscreen units for the car.

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    Thats why Dynavin exists....click my signature....