Thread: ISID BMW 11 offline days

My Cars
    320d

ISID BMW 11 offline days

hello I have ISID and..
    I have problem with 11 offline days.It was working fine(have 180 days, and then when I turned it on today shows 11 days left.Please can someone tell me what to do.Is there some manual or tut how to back it to 180 days.I didnt configure anything.

Thanks in advance

My Cars
    BMW 850 and E55 AMG
    Virtual machine, native install, or is it a standalone?

Giftschrank Projekt

My Cars
    320d
    It is standalone.I removed password from Administrator and have access to it.

My Cars
    320d
    Ok I solved it chagned date and time in BIOS, but have another problem.ISSS(programming) doest work.How to configure it now, I have access to Admin what IPs to type on Eth0 and Internal?
    Error is talking about that, that I need to type IP details(subnet,IP,gateway).What I need to type.Is there some manual?

Thanks in advance

My Cars
    BMW 850 and E55 AMG
    I'm not sure about the settings on a native system, but you might need itools radar and plug in your ICOM and find out the IP it is assigned.

Giftschrank Projekt

My Cars
    320d
    That programming part was worked but I trying to add more days, configured Eth0 and Internal on DHCP(assign IP adress automatically) and then I forgot to write down details about IP.Remembered that in some of interfaces IP was similar to this:192.168.0.50, but forgot subnet and gateway.Downloading now itools radar.

My Cars
    bmw e46 2007
    I found a solution on this issue online, here is the link, I hope it can help you, also there have a available video about this problem to learn.