Thread: FS: 2000 M Coupe - $8,000

My Cars
    2000 BMW Z3 M Coupe

FS: 2000 M Coupe - $8,000

Hi guys. I'm selling my 2000 M Coupe. Asking $8,000. Just ticked to 157,000 miles. The S52 engine is issue free and runs strong. Has a couple minor issues like you'd expect for a high mileage coupe: volt gauge doesn't light up, analog clock doesn't work, rear view mirror tint fluid is half gone. The car has no air bags but was never in any kind of accident. I had taken my transmission to the repair shop for some work and the guys set the airbags off. Other than that the car has treated me very well.

Located in Lake Charles, LA. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for your interest.

Link to Autotrader ad: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...75581220&Log=0

From the ad: For sale is my 2000 BMW Z3 M Coupe. Car runs perfectly. Engine is in excellent shape and oil changes have always been done routinely with Mobile 1 full synthetic. Car currently has 156,842 miles but I do drive this car daily so mileage will slowly increase. This car has never been tracked. Has a clean title and has never been in an accident.The good:- 4 new Bridgestone Potenza tires with 90% tread left- Black leather interior- 5 speed manual transmission- 156,843 miles- Heated seats- Dinan exhaust- Dinan performance chip- M3 Euro floating brake rotors- Engine runs perfectlyThe bad:- 3 minor dings in hood- No airbagsThis M Coupe has the Dinan exhaust and Dinan performance chip, as well as M3 Euro floating brake rotors. I recently put 4 new Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires on it. 90% tread life left. Leather seats have no rips or tears. Paint is better than what you would expect for a car with 150k miles.Only issue with this car is the rebuilt transmission has an extremely tight 3rd gear and will kick it in neutral if it isn't held in. Other than that little quirk the transmission is excellent.

My Cars
    s52 M Coupe, MINI Cooper
    Hey! Sorry to pouch but if you wanted to sell those Dinan Exhaust cans or trade for stock + cash, let me know what it would take!
    1997 318ti
    1985 911 Targa

My Cars
    1999 M Coupe, 2000 GTI
    For $8k only!? Sold yet?

Sent from mobile...

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Talked to him yesterday, it's sold.

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com