Hello all, first time poster.

Just took delivery of my new 2014 320d xDrive Luxury Edition with Professional Media package yesterday. I'm trying to get my music sorted on it. Two basic questions (so far):

(1) I imported music off a USB stick, but my stick is quite small (steady!) so I had to do it 3 times. Now, when I go to Music Collection > Music Search > Search Directory I have 3 'albums' - USB1, USB2 and USB3. Under each of those, I have the albums I imported. Obviously I want to see all the albums together in one place. How do I do that?
(2) On my previous car (Audi TT) when one album ended, the music system moved onto the next album. So I would not have to do anything to play through my entire music collection. From what I've seen so far, when an album ends it loops back to the start of the album. A bit of a pain if I have to choose the next album I want played every time, especially on long journeys. Any way to make it move onto the next album automatically?

Finally, I didn't know if I should post this topic here or in the audio forum. I'm sure someone will let me know!
TTFN
Stuart