Thread: Spare 7 series rim spec?

My Cars
    2003 z33

Spare 7 series rim spec?

Sup guys although i do not own a bmw i used to! Even tho i hated my e46 because of all the problems it bought i still love Bmws, thats why when i moved on to the nissan Z scene i still wanted a lil bmw in my life so i got the 7 series rims that a lot of people have been rocking on their 350s. my question is what is the specs of the spare? does it differ base on the year of the car? Also i have a set right now but one of my rims is cracked and i can either reweld or replace but i need help picking out individual wheel. I found a guy selling his spare off his 05 750 and im wondering if i could just throw it on or will there be some problems. BTW its for the rear of my car. Thanks for any help new to these forums!! heres a pic of the set up so far

My Cars
    1999 M3 , 1999 328is
    Hmm, style 95s on a 350Z. A few years ago those wheels were getting super popular on e38s.

What specs are you looking for? I do believe that e65/66 7 series had a space saver spare wheel but don't quote me on that.
    Current fleet:
    1999 BMW e36 M3
    1999 BMW e36 328is with rotary valve engine head
    1999 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight
    1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator
    1962 Austin Healey Sprite

My Cars
    z3
    They have a full size spare and it is a front rim.

You can just look at the back of the spokes and it will give you the exact size

Looks like you need a spacer in the rear... really bad

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    2003 z33
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaman09 View Post
    Hmm, style 95s on a 350Z. A few years ago those wheels were getting super popular on e38s.

What specs are you looking for? I do believe that e65/66 7 series had a space saver spare wheel but don't quote me on that.
    looking for 19x9 19x10 +22 you think if the rim is slighty different from my set up will it mess up the ride? and how different are the 95s from the newer model borbets?

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know why it looks like that the adapters already act like of like a spacer would you recommend spacers on the adapter?