Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfighter

My Cars
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    I have something like 20 days of play time in the current cod. I don't even have plans to buy the next. Not to big on the futuristic type stuff.
    You damn well better buy it!

My Cars
    Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrican5547 View Post
    You damn well better buy it!
    Im just not interested. It reminds me of the few times in my life where I played Halo. People jumping and bouncing around a map completely unrealistically. Not that COD is that realistic, but atleast the old ones had some realism.

My Cars
    not an e30
    Im just not interested. It reminds me of the few times in my life where I played Halo. People jumping and bouncing around a map completely unrealistically. Not that COD is that realistic, but atleast the old ones had some realism.
    I think it looks pretty badass, not over the top like Halo.

My Cars
    not an e30

My Cars
    ?
    So, the new CoD released today and I looked up the reviews on metacritic. As I expected, official reviews gave it a 82 overall so far and as for reviews from the actual gamers, got a 5.7. It's a shame that such a good franchise like CoD is already down the toilet because it had so much potential. They need to go back to the CoD4-MW2 era because that's where they were most successful. CoD4 and MW2 have me more of a cinematic experience, which I really liked. Until they go back I'll stick with Battlefield.
    I'm somewhere on a beach....

My Cars
    My two legs
    PC version require DX11? Or can it be played with DX10.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis T View Post
    Hauling Marines around the world is the equivalent to driving around town with a kennel full of trained honey badgers that are all hyped up on meth and then dropping them off at a nursery. Also as long as you feed them and give them somewhere to sleep, they'll be your friend....and again, don't poke them.

My Cars
    e36
    Probably not going to buy this one. I did midnight release for MW2 and 3, and preordered BO2 and Ghosts. I enjoyed the series more than most, but MW3 was the last version I really enjoyed.

My Cars
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by stowe9man View Post
    Probably not going to buy this one. I did midnight release for MW2 and 3, and preordered BO2 and Ghosts. I enjoyed the series more than most, but MW3 was the last version I really enjoyed.
    I never played Ghosts. Is it any good?
    I'm somewhere on a beach....

My Cars
    not an e30
    After what seemed like forever to install I played a few matches. Game play is like all other COD games, especially the part where you get shot from somewhere you have no idea where it is. The booster is cool, will be fun once you figure out how to use to your advantage. Surprised to see that there are already 2nd and 3rd prestige players.

My Cars
    Nothing
    Not buying. Which sucks because of have been playing since the original COD. I will buy once they go back to realistc timeframe.

My Cars
    not an e30
    Not buying. Which sucks because of have been playing since the original COD. I will buy once they go back to realistc timeframe.
    Just buy it, you'll like it.

My Cars
    e47
    Looks pretty good, hope it's good for a purchase.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    I've never understood the argument that Halo is unrealistic. Uhhh it focuses on 7' tall super soldiers fighting an alien race over 500 years in the future, I'm not sure that realism was one of their goals...

My Cars
    Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by burninator View Post
    I've never understood the argument that Halo is unrealistic. Uhhh it focuses on 7' tall super soldiers fighting an alien race over 500 years in the future, I'm not sure that realism was one of their goals...
    I don't think people argue about it being unrealistic or the reasoning why. I don't like it because it is not unrealistic. I don't care what their goal was. Just because they met their goal of it being unrealistic, does not make me like it.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Uh, okay. I'm not sure where I said that you had to like it.

My Cars
    '11 XC90, '06 Jetta 2.0T
    I couldn't stand MW3 and like Ghosts even less. Loved WaW, Black Ops, BO2, and I am a fan of AW actually. The only thing that rages me is the fact that Activision is too cheap to buy dedicated servers for these games so you still have bad host lag/lag comp. It's very noticeable after playing a game that is strictly on dedicated servers such as Titanfall.
    -Dave

My Cars
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by KOTULCN View Post
    Surprised to see that there are already 2nd and 3rd prestige players.
    How is that surprising? They wait in line and don't work.

My Cars
    F150, Suburban, M3
    Is it true, gore and language can be turned off/down?

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
    -DNC

My Cars
    not an e30
    Quote Originally Posted by badmonkey View Post
    Is it true, gore and language can be turned off/down?
    I switched on paintball mode which makes game better and iirc all COD's have the option to turn off explicit language.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12