Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What tires are you running?

My Cars
    1998 bmw m3 sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by rajicase View Post
    I recommend the hell outta these if youre on a budget. I felt sort of guilty putting these on my m3, but I was running low on money and NEEDED tires, so I got these for $380 shipped to my house. They have pleasantly surprised me. They inspire tons of confidence, and have great wet and dry traction, good grip, never felt squirrely even under hard cornering.

Yeah there are better tires out there, but not without spending $100s more. I initially planned to just keep them until I had some more money to blow on my car, but I like them so much that I am going to drive them till they are shot..
    I also use the htrziii for the same reasons as above.
    98 M3 sedan

My Cars
    E46 '03 M3 & E36 '95 M3
    The sumis were nice, especially for the price. However, after one HPDE, the tires were never the same. They howled and were untrustworthy. I ended up with Toyo T1S tires, which I love. Sticky and priced right.

1995 M3
    2003 M3

My Cars
    '11 328xiT/6, '99 M3
    TireRack had a smoking deal on GY Asymmetric 2 F1 so that's what goes on the LTWs in stock sizes. Haven't driven on them yet but solid reviews.
    -Denton

My Cars
    95 M3, RIP 95 ACS S3 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by vertius View Post
    Toyo T1S, which I love. Sticky and priced right.
    have gone back to these time and time again, but the SO3, SO4 are likely the better in the rain
    X-brace, ACS fr strut brace, RSMs/Z3, RTABs, TMS sways, eibach springs, MM underpanel, UUC lt fly, 3.5 Samco elbow & MAF, JConforti chip, AA pipe, Al coolant bits, SS brake & clutch lines, LTW seats & door cards, GT intl CF trim, no center console, UUC EVO3, M5 lit knob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12