Thread: How is the pricing for this e36 m3 dinan?

My Cars
    1998 M3 Dinan

How is the pricing for this e36 m3 dinan?

Hey guys, I just sold my 99 Z3M went to look at a car and left a deposit on a 1998 e36 m3 dinan today, taking a full inspection on Monday, and if everything is ok I'll buy it . I feel as if I got a good price on the car but I'm just wondering what other BMW enthusiasts think . The cars a 1998 M3 with full dinan package, the car has 157 000 Km but the engine was fully rebuilt by a shop professionally 20 000 km ago, the transmission was overhauled 25 000 km ago, and the clutch was replaced at the same time as the transmission. The car has upgraded front and rear sway bears, 5000 km on new rotors and tie rods, and it has a catback exhaust. The car is completely rust free and has all the maintenance records provided since day one. As for the interior it has the black vader seats and condition wise they have no rips or tears and a tiny crease in the drivers side but not very noticeable. We came to an agreement at 11500$ Canadian (10500$ american), so what are your opinions on it?

My Cars
    z3
    If its a euro spec I would do it, if its normal N/A spec then that price is about average, it would be considered a little high in the US, but is probably about right in Canada.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!