Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: \\ VF: Limited time only - all E39 Superchargers price drop //

My Cars
    Superchargers

\\ VF: Limited time only - all E39 Superchargers price drop //

Spring Cleaning time

To bring in this Spring Season we've reduced prices for ALL BMW Superchargers
    for a limited time only until 5-15-14

Less than 1 day left.

Act now and save.

Place a 10% deposit by credit card to secure your Special Price!!
    No interest or Timelines to pay!

6 Cylinder Engines: M52/M52TU/M54
    $4500 NOW ---> $3,850

E39: 523/525/528/530

8 Cylinder Engines: M62/M62TU
    $6000 NOW ---> $5450

E39 V8: 540i

Place a 10% deposit by credit card to secure your Special Price!!
    No interest or Timelines to pay!

Please contact us by PM, Email, or phone.
    sales@vf-engineering.com
    714-528-0066

Reply with your POSTAL CODE below or PM for a quick reply and Quote including shipping!
    Last edited by VF-Engineering; 05-14-2014 at 12:33 PM.

Drive Dynamic.
    Audi | BMW | Lamborghini | Porsche | Spyker
    e: sales@vf-engineering.com
    p: 714-528-0066

My Cars
    2003 525it
    DAMN YOU!!! My tax check is already spoken for

My Cars
    E31s E38 E39 E46
    Is the offer available to Canadian E39ers?
    2003 M3 Cab, SMG, Carbon Schwarz/Cinnamon, 19" OEM
    2000 540i Sport 6-Speed Black & Tan, 18" OEM M-Pars
    2000 740i Sport Black All Around, 20" OEM Style 32s
    1995 840Ci Hellrot Red/Black, 17" OEM Style 21s
    1991 850i Platinum Gray/PergaHellNap, 18" OEM M-Pars

My Cars
    Superchargers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcups View Post
    DAMN YOU!!! My tax check is already spoken for
    That's the beauty of the 10% deposit and No Deadlines to pay!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Clave View Post
    Is the offer available to Canadian E39ers?
    Definitely, whats your postal code? I'll PM you the price including shipping.

Drive Dynamic.

My Cars
    2002 530i BMW supercharg
    Great Deal. I paid $4700 for mine back in 2006. Still running great after 8 years. O problems.

My Cars
    Superchargers
    Quote Originally Posted by wofton View Post
    Great Deal. I paid $4700 for mine back in 2006. Still running great after 8 years. O problems.
    Glad to hear!

Drive Dynamic.

AquilaBMW is offline Mad Bimmerist BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    Make it sweeter... make it sweeter! LOL! I just wanted to pipe in and say this may be the only option for the E39 when it comes to power gains, or at least one of the few option. DINAN apparently is no longer going to make or offer E39 stuff. Once the current stock sells out - that's it. This is still high on my To - Do list.

My Cars
    E39 M-Sport F30 M-Sport
    Damn... This looks boss.
    E39 WhatsApp Chat Gruppe

My Cars
    2003 540iA MSport
    My previous car was a 2011 335is....amazing car. My current car is a far more anemic 2002 525i.

What's the difference in "feel" between a supercharger like this and the twin-turbos that I used to have?
    Charlie...
    2002 525i Silver / Black
    2005 330ci Coupe Anthracite / Tan
    2008 335i Coupe / Black Sapphire Metallic / Saddle Brown
    2011 335is Coupe / Space Grey / Coral Red Damn fast car
    2002 525i Steel Blue / Grey Drowned in flood with only 12,000 miles
    2003 540iA ///M-Sport Black Sapphire / Black 85K Miles
    (also 2004 Miata LS)]
    Next car maybe 330ci ZHP?

My Cars
    1995 M3, 2001 540i
    Anything for E39 M5 on special?? :-)

My Cars
    99 540i6, 02 X5, Tundra
    Can this be tuned for a 4.6? in my 540i
    E85 fueled, Eaton m112 supercharged 4.5L M62TU, TTV racing flywheel, Spec stage 2+ clutch, 88c thermostat, eibach sway bars, wavetrac 3.15 lsd, m5 steering box, Quantum 340lph fuel pump, Dinan camber plates, some powerflex bushings, Supersprint headers, M5 cats, 2001 gas pedal upgrade and many other things done. all diy by me

My Cars
    2003 530iA (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by AquilaBMW View Post
    Make it sweeter... make it sweeter! LOL! I just wanted to pipe in and say this may be the only option for the E39 when it comes to power gains, or at least one of the few option. DINAN apparently is no longer going to make or offer E39 stuff. Once the current stock sells out - that's it. This is still high on my To - Do list.
    Help me figure out how to install this/pull it off on my CA registered ride!!! I WANT one badly!!!! LOL!!!
    2003 DINAN 5 | M54B30 | Titanium Gray Metallic | Stage 3 Engine Software | High Flow Throttle Body | Cold Air Intake | Free Flow Exhaust | Performance Automatic Transmission Software | Front Strut Brace | OE 18x9 BBS RS745 Style 42 on 265/35-18 MY BUILD THREAD: [Click]

AquilaBMW is offline Mad Bimmerist BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryana View Post
    Help me figure out how to install this/pull it off on my CA registered ride!!! I WANT one badly!!!! LOL!!!
    Not that difficult. Give me a call or drop by when you can...

My Cars
    2003 530iA (SOLD)
    M, you rock
    2003 DINAN 5 | M54B30 | Titanium Gray Metallic | Stage 3 Engine Software | High Flow Throttle Body | Cold Air Intake | Free Flow Exhaust | Performance Automatic Transmission Software | Front Strut Brace | OE 18x9 BBS RS745 Style 42 on 265/35-18 MY BUILD THREAD: [Click]

My Cars
    Superchargers
    Quote Originally Posted by AquilaBMW View Post
    Thanks! Yes, we heard this as well. We almost did the same thing about to discontinue these kits with the low prices they're now at, but decided against it due to popular demand.

Quote Originally Posted by RuskiE39 View Post
    Damn... This looks boss.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bimmergeek View Post
    My previous car was a 2011 335is....amazing car. My current car is a far more anemic 2002 525i.

What's the difference in "feel" between a supercharger like this and the twin-turbos that I used to have?
    The power delivery with a supercharger is much more linear. The best way to describe it is that your engine will feel like it gained displacement.

Quote Originally Posted by ZM3D View Post
    Anything for E39 M5 on special?? :-)
    Software tuning and more may be available soon...I will add you to our list of interested clients!

Quote Originally Posted by 1999 540i m View Post
    Can this be tuned for a 4.6? in my 540i
    We don't have a tune specific for a 4.6 setup, but we have had customers with custom bore/stroke purchase our kit as a "Tuner kit" to have custom tuning done. A Tuner kit is the same exact hardware as a normal kit, except we do not include software.

Drive Dynamic.

My Cars
    E34 525i sold, E39 530i
    What all is included with the kit? If you don't mind me asking.

My Cars
    E39, E46M
    Yeah this includes sending our ECU over for the tune right?

I might just pull the trigger this time. Hmm.

My Cars
    E34 525i sold, E39 530i
    Same here. You back in town?

My Cars
    Superchargers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose E34 View Post
    What all is included with the kit? If you don't mind me asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by newton22 View Post
    Yeah this includes sending our ECU over for the tune right?

I might just pull the trigger this time. Hmm.
    For the ECU flash, there's now 2 options and both include the flash in the price.
    1) Use the old method of sending your ECU to us for benchflashing. It takes our guys around 3-5 days to complete the software flash and we ship your ECU back to you, or like many who think ahead, ship the ECU ahead of time so we can include it with your kit to save on return shipping.

2) You can purchase the Hex Flash cable which allows upload/download of software files directly to your car via OBD2 port/laptop. The Hex Flash cable is a $350 option, but it also functions as a full diagnostic tool and saves from your car from being down/shipping costs.

Here's a list of the major parts/features included with the kits:
    - All black design. Black superchargers, black bracket.
    - Hex Flash custom tuned software
    - Hex Flash OBD2 programming cable ($350 optional)
    - TRPM limiter increased to 7000 rpm
    - Soft rev limiters and top speed governor removed
    - Vortech V3 Si-trim BLACK supercharger
    - 1 year unlimited mileage limited product warranty
    - VF - CNC machined 6061 BLACK aluminum bracket system
    - OEM BMW idler pulleys
    - OEM High flow fuel injectors
    - VF - Custom molded polypropylene ducting
    - VF - Customer tuned supercharger intake
    - Bosch overrun bypass valve system
    - Custom crank case ventilation system
    - 4 ply silicon couplers with OEM screw clamps
    - VF - CNC oil fittings with high pressure OEM oil lines
    - Replacement OEM serpentine belt
    - K&N induction filter with cold air intake and optional air box
    - Comprehensive installation CD-ROM
    - Compatible with automatic transmission (please specify)
    - Precision Made in California, USA

Drive Dynamic.

My Cars
    E34 525i sold, E39 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post
    For the ECU flash, there's now 2 options and both include the flash in the price. 1) Use the old method of sending your ECU to us for benchflashing. It takes our guys around 3-5 days to complete the software flash and we ship your ECU back to you, or like many who think ahead, ship the ECU ahead of time so we can include it with your kit to save on return shipping. 2) You can purchase the Hex Flash cable which allows upload/download of software files directly to your car via OBD2 port/laptop. The Hex Flash cable is a $350 option, but it also functions as a full diagnostic tool and saves from your car from being down/shipping costs. Here's a list of the major parts/features included with the kits: - All black design. Black superchargers, black bracket. - Hex Flash custom tuned software - Hex Flash OBD2 programming cable ($350 optional) - TRPM limiter increased to 7000 rpm - Soft rev limiters and top speed governor removed - Vortech V3 Si-trim BLACK supercharger - 1 year unlimited mileage limited product warranty - VF - CNC machined 6061 BLACK aluminum bracket system - OEM BMW idler pulleys - OEM High flow fuel injectors - VF - Custom molded polypropylene ducting - VF - Customer tuned supercharger intake - Bosch overrun bypass valve system - Custom crank case ventilation system - 4 ply silicon couplers with OEM screw clamps - VF - CNC oil fittings with high pressure OEM oil lines - Replacement OEM serpentine belt - K&N induction filter with cold air intake and optional air box - Comprehensive installation CD-ROM - Compatible with automatic transmission (please specify) - Precision Made in California, USA
    Alright, thank you.

My Cars
    '01 530i s/p/5spd
    Is it worth it to put on a 250xxx engine?

OEM M5 F Bumper | EuroDyne R Bumper | Magnaflow Exhaust Manifold and Full Cat-Back Exhaust | Koni+H&R Sport | CDV Deleted | Eibach f/r sway bars
    Hard-wired V1 Radar | E60 shifter w/ZHP shift knob | 18x9 Style 42 | Bridgestone RE970AS 255/35 | Zimmermann XDrilled F/R w/Akebono Euro Pads
    35% Madico tint | Infinity Basslink | E0n0n D5124Z Navi | Thule Bike Rack

My Cars
    1971 2002, '00 Über 528
    Quote Originally Posted by silverE39 View Post
    Is it worth it to put on a 250xxx engine?
    In short, yes.

I installed this kit at 232,000 miles and I'm now at 237,000. I absolutely love it and have had 0 issues. That being said, I've overhauled the cooling system, replaced almost every seal, gasket, o-ring, and changed all the fluids. I also have a wideband AFR and boost/vacuum gauge to monitor things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aryana View Post
    It takes about 8 hours to install the first time. After you know what you're doing, it takes less time to dismantle and reinstall. I also installed headers which are an absolute b***h to swap out. If you leave everything stock and only have to swap the super system for smog every 2 years (if that's your plan), then it's probably not all that bad. You must have at least one person help you though. Lining up the super w/ the bracket and getting the Allen bolts started is a pain because it's heavy.

My Cars
    2003 530iA (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinweib View Post
    It takes about 8 hours to install the first time. After you know what you're doing, it takes less time to dismantle and reinstall. I also installed headers which are an absolute b***h to swap out. If you leave everything stock and only have to swap the super system for smog every 2 years (if that's your plan), then it's probably not all that bad. You must have at least one person help you though. Lining up the super w/ the bracket and getting the Allen bolts started is a pain because it's heavy.
    I don't know if I have it in me to remove and replace it every two years. I already have annual inspections for my airplane that are a pain in the butt and adding something comparable that happens every 24 months on my daily driver might make me go insane. Wish there was some other way to "exempt" myself from the visual insp.

Money isn't the issue either...I could have had one of these kits for all the Dinan stuff I've bought that didn't really add much to the existing HP.

This is still really tempting since as I understand it, all I have to do is cough up 10% of the kit now ($385) and I can take as long as I want to pay it off at this special price?
    Last edited by Aryana; 04-18-2014 at 07:27 PM.

My Cars
    1971 2002, '00 Über 528
    I also want to give a shout out to VF for helping me troubleshoot a problem I was having after header install. It turned out to be a simple issue on my end and didn't have anything to do with the kit.

My Cars
    98 540 6, SC'ed, 16psi
    These kits work and are not too difficult to install. My car has been running great with the vf kit. Plan on doing a wideband afr gauge and some minor fiddling. I did the hex flash cable which allows same day install and flash. Super easy.

Most power you can get per dollar except for nitrous.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast