New to the forum and hoping some of the experienced folks on here can help with an issue.
The Problem: BMW Apps Menu is missing from ConnectedDrive Menu.

I just purchased a 2014 BMW 328i xDrive. I chose the specific options with the dealer, ordered the car and it went into production on 3/3/2014. I received the car this week and noticed that the menu that is on most other BMWs equipped with apps does not show up. So, basically I cannot use the ConnectedDrive App from my phone with the car. I realize that the option code in the past for this was 6NR, which is not listed on my car, BUT I was told by BMW North America that the apps are now included when you purchase the Navigation package (609). After reading several forums, I came to the conclusion that the car needs to be reprogrammed and then the menu items would show up. I brought it to a dealer near my house (not the dealer I purchased it from) and they told me that I do not have the hardware to support Apps from ConnectedDrive App.

I think they are wrong. I have read that there is no longer option code 6NR, but instead 6AK (BMW Online and BMW Apps) and 6NS (Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration) which are listed as options in my car.

In addition, when I purchased the car, there was NO option to purchase 6NR separately. Is it possible that the option codes changed on 3/3 and the software is incorrect?

Again, any information anyone has would be very helpful.

Adam