Thread: Anybody here works at Leith BMW, Ralegh, NC?

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird

Anybody here works at Leith BMW, Ralegh, NC?

Got a couple of questions here ...

Who's the service manager/director?
    Who's the hiring manager?
    Pay rate?

The reasons I'm asking is because I've been trying to apply here as an auto tech and on many occasions I have submitted my resume at the Leith's Headquarter office (walking distance from the dealership) and also by hand to a BMW representative as well. In the course of due time I have tried my best to keep in contact, check email, and call to find out about my career employment status but to no avail. I have completed my automotive program at Wake Tech College and have already passed four ASE tests. I would like to mention that I have completed the main auto courses but did not attempted to complete the pre-requisite courses such as Eng, Physics, History and as such to complete the automotive degree. Furthermore, I believe at Wake Tech we were probably the first batch of students to learn of Hybrid drive systems and also have received a Green Certificate for that course as well after taken on a trip to the BMW's Spartanburg plant. I have worked previously at two dealerships namely Hendrick Kia, Buick & GMC (for six months) and at Fred Anderson Toyota (for seven months) recently. In addition, I have also worked at two independent repair shops too (a combined of 1 year and three months of experience). If you are wondering the amount of time spent at different dealerships and at different repair shops is because of my continuing education. I understand the necessary requirements or procedures to go through the BMW's STEP program but I'm interested to know if it is possible to get into the dealership before that or if not required/necessary. So, how can I reach or contact the hiring manager/director at Leith BMW?

Any help or any further information that can/may aid in my success will be truly appreciated.

Thanks

nickdrivesm3 is offline <---Retired from that BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs
    If they're not calling you back, its probably because they don't have a position for you. Go look elsewhere.

- Nick: Pacific Region Vice-President for BMW CCA
    San Diego BMW CCA Past President
    Join the BMW Car Club of America!!!

My Cars
    EuroS50B30,e83,Frontier
    I've been working at a bmw dealer for almost 5 years now, no STEP training. However I did have prior experience with BMW's from a independant European shop.
    "There are bold drivers and there are old drivers, but there are no bold, old drivers."

My Cars
    '91 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by cdmbmw View Post
    I've been working at a bmw dealer for almost 5 years now, no STEP training. However I did have prior experience with BMW's from a independant European shop.
    How do you like working there? Im thinking about applying for a position but im not sure I definitely want to be a tech.

My Cars
    2014 Bmw 550i

Matthew Allen - Client Advisor - Eastbay Bmw Pleasanton, ca 94588

Hello,

My name is Matthew Allen and I am a Client Advisor at Eastbay Bmw. At Eastbay Bmw I deliver my clients a premiere experience & offer all information regarding the worlds "Ultimate driving Machine" the Bmw! Presenting and demonstrating a thorough knowledge of vehicle prices, models, series, options and variations, while maintaining a premium and luxury experience. Complete trade walk-around, handling and explaining various documents and disclosures, addressing and being proactive in all customer concerns and issues. Daily, weekly and monthly follow-ups to ensure customer service and satisfaction.

Matthew Allen - Client Advisor Eastbay Bmw - 4350 Rosewood Dr. Pleasanton, Ca 94558 - 925-251-3805
    Hours: Monday -Friday 9:30 A.M. to 8 P.M., Saturday and Sunday by appointment please.

Matthew Allen
    Client Advisor
    Eastbay Bmw / Mini
    Tel: 925-251-3805
    Fax: 925-463-2117
    4350 Rosewood dr.
    Pleasanton, Ca 94588
    www.eastbayBMW.com

I have work at BMW Manufacturing Corp in Greer SC for 15 years. We're constantly hiring new people. Follow this link. Good Luck!

http://www.mau.com/bmwjobs/

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com

My Cars
    LS e39, LT e53
    Quote Originally Posted by auaq View Post
    Got a couple of questions here ... Who's the service manager/director? Who's the hiring manager? Pay rate? The reasons I'm asking is..
    .. Because you haven't done your research..
    The dealer website likely says who the service manger is, hiring manager is probably him too .... As far as publishing pay rate not likely. Based on experience and what you can bring to the company/table .. If you've tied several times and no response.. Move on they either are not interested or not hiring. So follow up
    2006 X5 L83 5.3 6l80 swapped in progress
    1999 528i 5.7L 4l60e swapped w/ 31 spline 8.8 cobra diff
    2007 ZX-10r - sold
    1987 R-10 SWB L83 5.3L 6L80e swapped