Thread: Dodge Ram 3500 QCLB Dually 2wd 6-speed Manual

My Cars
    JK, SE30, Motorhomie

Dodge Ram 3500 QCLB Dually 2wd 6-speed Manual

All,

Truck is back up for sale.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

Bought with 35k miles, has 80k now. Truck was bought from down south and looks great.

Since I purchased:

Ball joints (upper and lower)
    Tie Rods
    Tires (Hankook Dynapro ATM)
    Oil changes about every 6,000 miles
    FASS filters changed
    Rear end serviced
    New shocks

Clutch swapped from ceramic to organic dual disc

Mods:
    Edge juice
    DPF/EGR deletes
    Cold Air Intake
    FASS 150
    Valair organic dual disc clutch
    Wired for CB
    B&W hideaway turnover ball

I never really drive much in the city and average between 18-20 on the highway (12-14 towing 5'th wheel). Been a good truck. I want an auto though. Drove it one winter and have a set of snow tires to go with the truck. Still almost 0 underbody rust as the truck came from down south. Brakes are in good shape.

Only issues are the front chrome grille, where I pulled the truck into the garage and scuffed it a couple times from squeezing it in there. Also, the 5'th wheel hit the tailgate (forgot to lower the gate) and there is a small amount of damage only to the tailgate. Seems like almost every truck has this that pulls 5'th wheels.

Currently there is a full custom stereo (sorry pic does not reflect). Pioneer bluetooth touchscreen radio (iphone 5 compatible). Diamond Audio components up front with Tang-band full ranges in the rear. Two amplifiers: Polk Momo sub amp and a Clarion 4-channel for the comps. It also has a ED 110V.2 10" sub in a custom box that fits between the front and rear seats in the center. Easily removable if you carry a full truck full of people.

I do have a B&W 5'th wheel companion hitch that might be able to be negotiated into the deal.

If you have a trade, I would like to look at automatic dually trucks. Must have 4-doors and 8 foot bed.

Craigslist ad here: 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd Dually Diesel 6-speed Manual

I would look at a trade for a 2WD automatic truck. I basically want the same truck I have now with an auto.

Email at: foglght * gmail

text for information at five 8 six 60 four 5 seven 8 9

Edit: BTW, this truck comes with all of the stock parts. As most of you know this includes the expensive DPF filters and NOx trap. I am also debating about putting all of the stock parts back on the truck, so if you are interested in the deleted truck let me know soon. I'm very close to trading it in.
    Yep, its broken....

My Cars
    JK, SE30, Motorhomie
    Bout time, pending sale.
    Yep, its broken....