BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: e36 M3 LS2 v8 powered 6 speed BORIKSH, BIMEROK, ITNT4U

My Cars
    95 M3 6.0 Litre

e36 M3 LS2 v8 powered 6 speed BORIKSH, BIMEROK, ITNT4U

SOLD!

It is now official, my LS2 M3 is for sale. Yes I would keep it forever, but finishing my new house construction is now higher priority.

It is 1995 BMW m3 very clean with original paint.
    It is powered by LS2 engine and t56 6 speed transmission.
    This combination makes it the best combo in my opinion, great handling/looking Coupe with Powerful and Compact engine with high displacement (there is no replacement for displacement) and endless after market support for both the chassis and the engine.

A lot of hours / Money / Custom work and Love spent building this car by my Brother and Cousins in their shop in Philadelphia.
    A lot of custom parts were required to be made, ordered and fabricated including Driveshaft, Motor mounts, transmission mounts,
    steering telescoping shaft, all the hydraulic lines, remote clutch bleeding line, hoses, wires,
    abs relocation, custom abs brake lines, engine installation, cutting, welding, wiring, etc...

This rare/clean M3 is nothing short of tasteful Fast and unique.

What started out as a 3.0L 6cyl 240hp e36 is now very drivable, enjoyable and fast M3 freight train...
    The 6.0l ls2 motor and t56 transmission came out of a 2005 Pontiac GTO with only 20,500 miles on the clock.

While the conversion was being done, many new parts were added/replaced.

The 6.0L LS2 engine makes 400hp and a 400lb ft of torque stock.
    Very reliable
    After long tube headers, double 3" pipes, Magnaflow High Flow cats, Cold air intake and the tune (by east coast superchargers) it gained another 50hp - 70hp

Weight balance is close to perfect 50/50 as the ls2 engine is all aluminum/light and further back than cast iron s50.

Black Vader interior of this M3 is very original and pretty close to flawless. The seats and carpet show hardly any wear or fading.

The car sounds GREAT and drives like a stock M3, until you step on the drive by wire gas pedal...

Recently went and replaced whole rear subframe with the one from 1998 M3 with thicker/beefier axels and 3,38 quicker ratio differential.

car is sitting on Tein adjustable coilovers with New design Vorshlag Camber/Caster plates in the front and Turner Motorsport adjustable rear camber arms.

BMP Design front strut bar was added to stiffen and eliminate strut tower flex.
    For the brakes I am using Zimmermann cross drilled (I think they cast them with those holes and not drilling them, thus the strength and no cracks) rotors with Hawk HPS track pads.

Took the car to NJMP and HPR open track day and car did really good, great handling and great out of corner response, also gets really fast on back straights.

Comes with (at least what i remember):
    * Motion motorsport Aluminum under panel
    * Two sets of wheels
    - staggered 17" M Contour original silver.
    * H&R Race sway bars (front and rear)
    * Bimmer world wheel studs.
    * GROM mp3/iPhone/android adapter.
    * 3 spoke M steering wheel from 99 M3 (replaced that bulky 4 spoke ugly steering wheel)
    * 2 way remote starter alarm system with integrated high frequency glass break sensor, etc...

Also comes but not installed are:
    * Racing brake cooling ducts, aeromotive orange hoses with coupling and hub plate
    * Rear Trailing arms cups reinforcement plates
    * European door mirror concave replacement elements
    * Rieger GTR lip spoiler
    * Extra M3 stamped Rear Diff cradle, M3 upper arms, M3 stamped Trailing Arms with Hubs...
    * Etc............

I might forget few things, but feel free to ask me any question about this car.

So there you have it, use it as a Daily street missile, Weekend track warrior or Grocery getter,
    yes it is that versatile and pleasant to drive and gives you permanent smile on your face (instant Anti depressant?)
    I have to sell some of my toy, just do not want to see it sitting in a garage without use, It is built to be driven.
    Just recently passed Emission with flying numbers for the second time Wooohoo!!!
    If you are looking at this car then you probably know what it is capable of!

Absolutely no joy rides, serious buyers ONLY!

Asking $20,000 or best reasonable offer.

this is just test drive vieos after it is all done:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtoxjNpw_zo

Last edited by boriksh; 08-29-2014 at 03:30 PM. Reason: sold

My Cars
    BMWs
    Wicked. GLWS.

My Cars
    08 335i + 05 Lotus Elise
    This is amazing.

In my younger days, I would have turned my nose up at a non BMW engine swap, but after owning a handful of BMW's and other cars, I can honestly say that while BMW engines are excellent, they are not heads and shoulders above some of the other engines available especially when it comes to pure power and reliability.

Sure an M60/M62 or S62 swap would be nice, but the large heads create a space issue.

You might have created the perfect combo, an E36 M3 chassis (BMW class, quality, handling) with the biggest and baddest V8 engine made. I can't even begin to imagine how much fun it is to drive this thing.

I love the LS engine rumble. Only wish you had more videos.

Good luck with the sale.

My Cars
    1998 M3 Coupe GT35R
    Just excellent! So you want to trade for my turbo M-car and some cash right? Haha. All the best with sale this is an incredible value!
    First TRM stage II of 2013?

My Cars
    95 M3 6.0 Litre
    Quote Originally Posted by moto View Post
    Wicked. GLWS.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LukasBMW View Post
    This is amazing. Only wish you had more videos. Good luck with the sale.
    Thank you, you can find more videos on my Cousins youtube chanel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/bimerok?feature=mhee along with other videos on his beast and my brothers track car.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic98M3 View Post
    Just excellent! So you want to trade for my turbo M-car and some cash right? Haha. All the best with sale this is an incredible value!
    Sorry not looking for any trades at this moment. Need cash.

My Cars
    Evo X, 135i
    PM sent

My Cars
    2000 Tundra TRD
    More pics posted somewhere?

My Cars
    1996 BMW 318is
    I saw an lsx swap disguised as a 318i sedan at the last car show, looked completely stock from a distance.

My Cars
    S54 and S62
    Just spent the last hour or so reading the build thread! Awesome work! GLWS!
    Current:
    Alpine White E46 325i Touring S54 6MT
    Titanium Silver E39 540i Touring M-Sport S62 6MT

Past:
    Alpine White E46 330i ZHP Sedan S54 6MT
    Interlagos Blue E85 Z4 M Roadster 6MT
    Le Mans Blue E92 M3 6MT
    Japan Red E46 325i Touring S54 6MT
    Estoril Blue Individual E46 M3 Coupe 6MT
    Cosmos Black E36 M3 Coupe S54 6MT
    Alpine White E92 M3 6MT
    Alpine White E90 M3 6MT
    Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 Coupe 6MT
    Jet Black E36 325is S52 5MT
    Lagoon Green E36 325is 5MT

My Cars
    96 328is 6.0L
    Quote Originally Posted by rg1 View Post
    More pics posted somewhere?
    Look at the link in my sig....
    - 96 328is 6.0L. (LS1 to LS2 build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ad.php?2098938)
    - 96 328is 5.7L. (LS1 build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1289987)
    - 95 ///M3 6.0L. (LS2 build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1619249)

- 97 ///M3. (e46 Fender Flares/track car build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1727098)
    - 96 328is (Dual Fuel Pump to Surge Tank thread: http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...ad.php?1964025)

My Cars
    Evo X, 135i
    Inbox emptied. Sorry about that. Please try and send PM again.

My Cars
    95 M3 6.0 Litre
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiv View Post
    Just spent the last hour or so reading the build thread! Awesome work! GLWS!
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by bimerok View Post
    Look at the link in my sig....
    Leo thank you very mucho!

Quote Originally Posted by cal1200 View Post
    Inbox emptied. Sorry about that. Please try and send PM again.
    oh now i lnow why my post kept popping right back. Pm sent.

My Cars
    95 M3 6.0 Litre
    PMs replied

My Cars
    88 e30 4dr 90 e30 2dr
    this was a such fun project to do.
    everything went smooth during the build, and having experience with this swap before we knew how to improve
    Somebody stole my sig.

How many miles on chassis?

My Cars
    95 M3 6.0 Litre
    150k on the chassis and 30k miles on the motor/transmission and other swap parts.

My Cars
    1988 M5, 2013 S4
    Any interest in a super super clean E28 M5?

My Cars
    95 M3 6.0 Litre
    sorry, not looking for any trades

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, just installed H&R sway bars front and rear, so handling characteristics are now even better than before.

My Cars
    88 e30 4dr 90 e30 2dr
    man oh man did I miss this car.
    selling my gto (hint) (hint)
    Somebody stole my sig.

My Cars
    M3
    Is this still available?

My Cars
    96 328is 6.0L
    I miss this car too. That's why I'm upgrading to LS2
    - 96 328is 6.0L. (LS1 to LS2 build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ad.php?2098938)
    - 96 328is 5.7L. (LS1 build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1289987)
    - 95 ///M3 6.0L. (LS2 build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1619249)

- 97 ///M3. (e46 Fender Flares/track car build thread: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1727098)
    - 96 328is (Dual Fuel Pump to Surge Tank thread: http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...ad.php?1964025)

My Cars
    95 M3 6.0 Litre
    Yes sir, still available, had a blast driving this Saturday with the new sway bar setup, so now I understand what does "like on rails" really mean ;-) Car handles great and everything works like a Swiss watch. Never get tired of an instant torque!

Quote Originally Posted by TBM311 View Post
    Is this still available?
    Last edited by boriksh; 05-10-2014 at 07:52 PM.

My Cars
    looking...
    Was air conditioning kept with the swap?

My Cars
    2003 BMW M3
    I saw you said you aren't looking for trades, but just curious what your thoughts are with trading for my '03 E46 M3. SMG, under 90k miles, couple thousand in maintenance just done and it's now the perfect daily driver / freeway car.

I live in the windy mountains of California and don't see the highway or freeway much. Its basically just back roads with no police at all its so out there and I would love to be able to have a V8 E36, 400ft/lb torque sounds incredible compared to my 333hp, 260ft/lb torque.

A buddy of mine used to have a built 5.0L V8 '88 Mustang with race engine mods and nitrous. Car probably had only about 285hp or a little more, but damn it must of had at least 300ft/lb of torque and the difference was incredible, way more fun.

If you'd be interested in my E46 let me know, I can throw some cash on top as well, and don't mind driving to Denver to trade for that beast.

Let me know, I thought I'd check just in case you'd be interested.

Also curious if A/C was kept after the V8 swap..

My Cars
    Nike's
    oh my, I'd love this!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast