Pacific Raceways
    31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
    Kent, WA 98042-4601
    (253) 639-5927
    pacificraceways.com
    unopened toy, or $5, per person

https://www.facebook.com/events/247717058714007/

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THAT’S RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 8th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( Pacific Raceways -- Where the Excitement is Accelerating!
    ).

For all that don't know, This is OUR 10 YEAR Anniversary for the North West Toy Run!!!!!!!

DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 2500 CARS.OVER $140,000 IN TOYS AND DONATIONS!!!!!!! LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS, AND LOTS OF CARS!!!!!!
    This is going to be another BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don’t care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened, unwrapped toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE! LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWESOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there! Lets see if we can pass the 3,000 car mark this year!!!!!!
    Last edited by kettlman; 10-24-2013 at 03:14 PM.

My Cars
    Alpinweiß E36, E46 S2 M3
    I'm in. Car is having new clutch and AA Stage 1 kit installed this week. Looking forward to a great event!
    "God is Speed, Time is the Devil." Nietzsche

My Cars
    98' M3,
    I was just about to ask when this was going on. In!

DUDMD is offline BMW Maniac Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    95-540i/6 98-750iL
    Quote Originally Posted by BavarianHotRod View Post
    I'm in. Car is having new clutch and AA Stage 1 kit installed this week. Looking forward to a great event!
    Sucks track won't be open for cars to run.

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com
    Performance Tuning and EWS Delete for MSS52/MSS54/MSS54HP/MS41/MS42/MS43/ME7.2/M5.2
    Virgnize DME service available to unlock DME to sync to another vehicle on EWS3 vehicles 98+. M5.2.1, M7.2, MS42, MS43, MS45, ME9.2 and more.

Easiest way to contact me is to send me a message on my facebook page "DUDMD Tuning"

My Cars
    Alpinweiß E36, E46 S2 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by DUDMD View Post

I agree.
    "God is Speed, Time is the Devil." Nietzsche

My Cars
    98' M3,
    Quote Originally Posted by DUDMD View Post

Has it ever been? Forum fest is the only car meet I have seen where the track is open. They do drag and drift usually.

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328is
    You guys don't remember the track being open for parade laps last year? People were behaving like idiots, spinning, and crashing... On parade laps. I remember thinking it seemed like a terrible idea when I learned they were allowing such a thing to be made available, and sure enough, someone crashed.

http://youtu.be/rIRJ3ydDQfY

Between those antics and the big crash with the Volvo just outside PR property, it's no wonder they've dialed it back this year.
    Last edited by ZeGerman; 10-25-2013 at 09:57 PM.

1998 BMW 328is 5spd
    1966 Pontiac GTO
    2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-door

My Cars
    M3, C6Z, D-Max
    I'm gonna go check it out.

My Cars
    rx7
    They are planning on doing the hot laps again this year, yet with a tail car to keep people from slowing down just to take off and out of control. Last year was a start , this year should be improved. Yet, you can't fix stupid.

My Cars
    86 325es, E36 318i
    Out, too many idiots show up to this event. How many people crashed their car last year doing driving stupid?

My Cars
    '02 BMW Z3 2.5
    I have gladly participated in all of the early toy runs but only a few of those done at Pacific raceways, because the hooligan element is just too predominant. I think ToyRun is a great idea, well meant, great cause but badly practiced by some immature participants. Though I'm glad my car carries some ToyRun decals, I will find another place to deliver the toys. Many thanks to the organizers and best wishes. Especially thanks to our proud selfless Marines.

My Cars
    Turbo E36 M3
    I'll go, donate some toys, watch some hooligans crash their cars and drool over some nicely built cars.
    Some of you guys take life WAY to seriously.

m3mods is offline Boost Addict BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    AC Schnitzer S3 CLS
    ^^ Haha I was thinking that myself. I hope my build is done before then!

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by kettlman View Post
    They are planning on doing the hot laps again this year, yet with a tail car to keep people from slowing down just to take off and out of control. Last year was a start , this year should be improved. Yet, you can't fix stupid.
    Sure hope they are not doing hot laps. They shouldn't even allow slow speed parade laps. There's just too much risk of property damage when you have a bunch of people with no track experience out there. Most of them are probably running on summer and/or bald tires in the cold rain, etc. Then some people want to show off their Forza skills, and boom, you end up with crashed cars.

If they are going to open up the track again, I do hope it is better managed and people are better behaved.

1998 BMW 328is 5spd
    1966 Pontiac GTO
    2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-door

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeGerman View Post
    Sure hope they are not doing hot laps. They shouldn't even allow slow speed parade laps. There's just too much risk of property damage when you have a bunch of people with no track experience out there. Most of them are probably running on summer and/or bald tires in the cold rain, etc. Then some people want to show off their Forza skills, and boom, you end up with crashed cars. If they are going to open up the track again, I do hope it is better managed and people are better behaved.
    They should allow only people with prior track experience to do the hot laps. Maybe have a sign up in Motorsport reg and charge like $10 per person to raise more money for charity.

Edit: @ forza experience. I can see it now....."ok ok guys, proof you have 100 driving skill and up are required. We'll let guys that don't use any driving aid with 50 and above in too."
    Last edited by KnudsonsM3; 11-17-2013 at 08:57 PM.

My Cars
    rx7
    Have to say in the only defense only 1 person went off the track last year. It wasn't as bad as it looked. And there will be police patrolling the event to make sure people are not driving like idiots. The accident with the volvo last year was that someone jumped out in front of him like an idiot. Hopefully that will be deterred with the police there.
    the track will be opened again this year, it was a huge success.
    only a couple days left.... see you all there. Check out the facebook page for news about the event.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/247717058714007/

My Cars
    E36 M3 turbo, E90 M3 ZCP
    Is there going to be a pre meet or anything for this tomorrow?