Thread: Hero 3 Black for sale or trade for Hero 2 + cash

My Cars
    TV M3

Hero 3 Black for sale or trade for Hero 2 + cash

I recently picked up a Hero3 Black to use in HPDE/track car not realizing that my Rackpak IQ3 dash module will only work with the Hero2. According to Racepak, IF they come out with a module for the Hero3 it will be many months away, so Im considering just downgrading to the 2. I also have a 32gb, class 10 Micro sd card for it, 2 extra batteries and charger w/car cig lighter adapter, and custome lense bezel withslot for a lanyard. Everything is brand new with original box, paperwork, unused mounts, WiFi remote, all cables, etc... I probably have over $500 into this stuff.

Looking to trade for Hero2 +cash depending on what your camera will come with (i.e extra batteries, SD card, etc...) Let me know if anyone would be interested. Also have the GoPro LCD backpak that I can sell on top if interested. Trades HAVE to be HERO 2 since my dash wont work with any other camera. I'd rather find someone local enough to meet up than dealing with shipping back and forth but will consider shipping. PM me with what you got.

Also willing to sell the camera with extra batteries and charger, bezel for $405 shipped. Pretty much get brand new Hero3 Black with extra batteries and wall/car plug charger for free.

Last edited by uconnr; 05-02-2013 at 04:21 PM.

My Cars
    TV M3
    bump

My Cars
    e24, e39
    I have a hero 2 with batteries, let me know.
    635csi - SHRKATK - Zinnoberrot

My Cars
    E30 and other misc high mileage trash
    Have a hero 2, barely used with box, suction mount, band mount etc. let me know if interested.

Edit: just realized it was you Marco, shoot me a text if you want to make a deal.
    Last edited by E30Alpina; 05-07-2013 at 08:14 PM.

My Cars
    TV M3
    Quote Originally Posted by E30Alpina View Post
    Have a hero 2, barely used with box, suction mount, band mount etc. let me know if interested.

Edit: just realized it was you Marco, shoot me a text if you want to make a deal.
    Hey Brian, Im out of town for work. I'll give you a call when I get back in and we'll work something out.

My Cars
    E30 and other misc high mileage trash
    Sounds good, take care

My Cars
    2006 BMW X3 3.0i
    great deal. hate you went out and bought all that stuff for it , and the 3 ended up sucking hahah

My Cars
    TV M3
    Sold