BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS in West MI: E30 325iX 4dr Apline 5-Sp

My Cars
    E46 323i

FS in West MI: E30 325iX 4dr Alpine 5-Sp

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/3742819211.html

It's time for me to move on, I bought my iX last year and I love it, but it's time for it to move to a new home.

I've dumped in excess of a thousand dollars into repairs and maintenance, and I know I won't get any of that back. I posted this on Craigslist for awhile, I figured I would appeal to locals only first. I have no interest in shipping the car, but if you want to buy me a plane or train ticket, I can drive it to you.

Car:
    251K last week
    5 Speed Manual
    4 Door
    Alpine White
    Grey Interior
    Crack-free dash

Viscous fan delete(has fancy nut on threads), E-fan installed, 160F T-Stat(Turner sent me the wrong one), new LCA's & LCAB's, DDM HID's 3000K, DEPO Projectors, Bilstien HD's, Alpine head unit, new belts, new T-belt(due again at 296K), rebuilt the rear calipers, replaced rear brake hoses and hard lines, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some things.

I know it's not mint, and has rust. I've used synthetic oil since I bought it(235K), and changed it 3x every 10K.
    I'll let the pics do the talking, and I'll get fresh pics once I wash it today.

NADA says $4200, I am currently asking $2800 on Craigslist, no matter what I'm taking a loss. OBO applies, but I've been offered 2400 from a guy in WI(that doesn't want to come get it).

email my username at Gmail, or PM me here.

Pics from a month ago:

Pics from this summer:

(Did the Timing Belt)

Last edited by djwimbo; 04-15-2013 at 06:43 PM.

My Cars
    1991 325ix coupe
    I have a zino 1991 325ix coupe w tan interior. I need a 4 door . Baby on the way. Trade i wil put cash on top. Mine has 222k running strong. How far is grand rapids from salt lake city?