Thread: FS: E39 E53 E.O.N.O.N D5124U 6.2" Navigation + Bluetooth Headunit

My Cars
    2003 530i - 2010 328i

FS: E39 E53 E.O.N.O.N D5124U 6.2" Navigation + Bluetooth Headunit

I've had this headunit in my E39 for about 5 months. It does a fantastic job streaming bluetooth music and making bluetooth calls. Navigation is good as well, but I've only used it once to test it out. I'm selling to upgrade to the newest version.

Price is $300.00 shipped to your door (anywhere in the contiguous United States).

Here's a youtube video that I made for a review (it was snatched up by the manufacturer for their Facebook page):

Link to the manufactures page:

http://b2b.*****.com/details.aspx?pr...duct_no=D5124U

...and a few pictures of it installed in my car:

Albo's Official Upgrade Thread:
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=532572

2003 530i (Alpine White/Sand Beige w/ Retrofitted Black Plug Sport Seats) - 18x8.5 & 18x9.5 AC Schnitzer Type II Wheels w/ 245/40/18 Tires - BC Racing Coilovers - Eibach Front & Rear Sway Bars - Beastpower Rear Sway Bar Brackets - M-Technic Replica Bumpers - Slimmbones CSL-Style Spltters - Magnaflow 14816 Muffler - Dinan Cold Air Intake - TopSpeed Performance Strut Brace - Carbon Fiber Valve Cover Fascias - Zionsville Autosport Radiator/Fan Kit - EMP Stewart Water Pump - ECS Tuning Aluminum Water Pump Pulley - Revmax Stage II Torque Converter - AMG Paddle Shifters - E90 Shift Knob + More to Come!!

My Cars
    97 528i, 05 X5 4.4i
    sold. pm me for paypal info

- - - Updated - - -

says that you cannot receive emails

My Cars
    97 528i, 05 X5 4.4i
    has the headunit been shipped?

My Cars
    97 528i, 05 X5 4.4i
    paid for item, seller wont answer my emails

My Cars
    2003 530i - 2010 328i
    Update... I did reply to the buyer...If a little late. I updated settings on my BFRMS account and did not get PM notifications or emails. Figured it out eventually. Item shipped and was working right up until point of removal from my car. Shipped UPS with tracking and insurance (again ..sorry... was suffering through pneumonia-like symptoms).

Now trying to figure out installation issues with buyer or I'll refund his money.

2003 530i (Alpine White/Sand Beige w/ Retrofitted Black Plug Sport Seats) - 18x8.5 & 18x9.5 AC Schnitzer Type II Wheels w/ 245/40/18 Tires - BC Racing Coilovers - Eibach Front & Rear Sway Bars - Beastpower Rear Sway Bar Brackets - M-Technic Replica Bumpers - Slimmbones CSL-Style Spltters - Magnaflow 14816 Muffler - Dinan Cold Air Intake - TopSpeed Performance Strut Brace - Carbon Fiber Valve Cover Fascias - Zionsville Autosport Radiator/Fan Kit - EMP Stewart Water Pump - ECS Tuning Aluminum Water Pump Pulley - Revmax Stage II Torque Converter - AMG Paddle Shifters - E90 Shift Knob + More to Come!!

My Cars
    2003 530i - 2010 328i
    Further update for maximum disclosure. I want the buyer to have as much peace of mind as possible.. He cannot get the headunit to power on. The unit may have been damaged upon removal from my vehicle or whilst shipping. I've asked the buyer to return the HU to me (I will refund the purchase price+shipping cost) as soon as I receive notification from UPS that the shipment has been arranged.

When I recieve the HU back I will test and post a video of the product if it does work. Sorry for the PIA Garret.