Thread: E60 M-ASK change to Russian language

My Cars
    Bmw e46 325i

E60 M-ASK change to Russian language

Hello,

One friend of me would to change the language of his mask(menü) to russian!is it possible?

greets mahoubi

My Cars
    2007 M6, 2006 630i
    Yes, it can be done with NCS Expert. Here are the possible language options for the parameter WAEHLBARE_SPRACHE_1 in the MASK:

nicht_aktiv not active
    deutsch german
    englisch english
    us usa
    spanisch spanish
    italienisch italian
    franzoesisch french
    flaemisch flemish
    niederlande the netherlands
    arabisch arabic
    china_trad china (traditional)
    china_simp china (simplified)
    koreanisch korean
    japan japan
    russisch russian

However, you might also be able to do it by adjusting the VO & coding the whole car. You'd have to remove the current country setting & add the Russian one. The English value in the VO is $853, remove this. Then add the Russian one $6UD. Once you have done that click "Code Car". To see how to eidt the VO (FA) here's the DIY guide:

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&...,d.ZG4&cad=rja
    Last edited by rebel.ranter; 12-21-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: added the english/russian VO value
    1996 320iC: leather, full elec hood, hard top, auto-dim, sport, revised front grilles, rear head rests (in storage now)
    2006 630i SMG Sport: Sapphire black met, creambeige leather, SMG gearbox, 19' Style 218 alloys, heated sport seats, Sport trim, Dension iPod interface, factory Bluetooth, Xenons, Sat Nav/CCC retrofit, LM2 retrofit, Digital TV retrofit, reverse camera, Homelink/Compass mirror retrofit, etc.
    2007 M6: Sapphire Black Met, Indianapolis red leather, TV, adaptive headlights, HomeLink, HUD, Dension iPod interface, Tracker, Logic7 Top HiFi, much more ....V10
    2004 Mini Cooper S: 15% pulley, remap, r56 brake conversion, modified intake, and more!

My Cars
    Bmw e46 325i
    Do you really Know this(100%)?i have heard it only Works in ccc?

My Cars
    2007 M6, 2006 630i
    Quote Originally Posted by mahoubi View Post
    Do you really Know this(100%)?i have heard it only Works in ccc?
    I've never had reason to change the language to Russian so I cannot say for sure. However the options listed above have come from NCS Dummy, for the M-ASK specifically; the language codes are valid from the searching I have done.
    1996 320iC: leather, full elec hood, hard top, auto-dim, sport, revised front grilles, rear head rests (in storage now)
    2006 630i SMG Sport: Sapphire black met, creambeige leather, SMG gearbox, 19' Style 218 alloys, heated sport seats, Sport trim, Dension iPod interface, factory Bluetooth, Xenons, Sat Nav/CCC retrofit, LM2 retrofit, Digital TV retrofit, reverse camera, Homelink/Compass mirror retrofit, etc.
    2007 M6: Sapphire Black Met, Indianapolis red leather, TV, adaptive headlights, HomeLink, HUD, Dension iPod interface, Tracker, Logic7 Top HiFi, much more ....V10
    2004 Mini Cooper S: 15% pulley, remap, r56 brake conversion, modified intake, and more!