BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS SoCal 2000 528iT 5 Speed

My Cars
    1990 325is

FS SoCal 2000 528iT 5 Speed

The time has come to sell my e39 wagon. I bought it last February and have since been using it as a daily driver. It's currently got 153,000 miles. The motor pulls strong and there are no warning lights on the cluster. I am the third owner. Before me it was used by the wife of a lawyer who compiled a very meticulous list of maintenance that's been done to the car. The original owner was a mechanic that worked for BMW. It gets great mileage on the freeway and the manual 5 speed makes commuting a blast. I'm selling it because it's just too much car for me. I've got a 318i that I'm going to start using as a daily. It has the premium and cold weather packages installed. Among other things this means it has heated seats and rain sensing wipers. The exterior is black. The body of the car is in pretty good shape considering it's a 12 year old car. It has a clean title, there's no bondo on the body and all panels are original. There is a mark on the front bumper and right quarter panel from the previous owner getting in a tiff with a shopping car. I never fixed it because I felt it was too minor to take to the body shop. It has a tan leather interior. Again, for the age of the car the seats are in great shape.

Mechanically the car is very sound. There are only a couple of minor issues with it. The first is that the A/C pulley just started squeaking a little. The second is that there is a small oil leak coming from the oil filter gasket. It only drips every now and then and I haven't bothered top fix it yet.

That being said the motor pulls strong and the transmission is in great shape. Clutch engages without issues, no grinding gears or any of that stuff. The cooling system has been completely gone through, the ABS sensor has been rebuilt (with lifetime warranty), and the rear suspension isn't sagging.

The car isn't perfect but has been an awesome daily driver me. It's ready to go to a new home that can take advantage of all it has to offer.

Asking: 6100

The car is located in Encinitas, California. About 20 minutes north of downtown San Diego. If interested call me at 760.518.6275 or email at skinner118@gmail.com

It looks like I can't post pics because I'm new. I have a ton of images that I can email those interested.

Thanks!
    Last edited by skinnerE30; 12-14-2012 at 03:15 PM.

My Cars
    16' 328xiT /04' TSX 6MT
    What color is the exterior?

My Cars
    1990 325is
    Sorry about that, just updated it. It's black.

My Cars
    2001 525iT 5 speed
    please send pics to jkim2001@yahoo.com

Thx!

My Cars
    Stella (e36 pos)
    yes. pics would be awesome. very awesome.

My Cars
    1986-635csi
    Car still around?