Thread: WTB: Wanted, BMW OEM #344 Anthrazit M-Technic Cloth Fabric

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe

WTB: Wanted, BMW OEM #344 Anthrazit M-Technic Cloth Fabric

Hi all,

Help please! I would like to buy several meters of BMW OEM #344 Anthrazit M-Technic cloth fabric. I'm looking for the original BMW fabric with the diagonal Motorsprort colored lines against a dark gray background that was used in the E30 EVO M3 and the 1991 M-Technic Convertible.

I know it's hard to find so any help in locating some of this cloth fabric would be greatly appreciated! Please contact me by email or PM me if you have any M-Technic fabric available or any information or sources to help locate some. I 'm a stickler for originality so I'm only interested in the original #344 anthrazit M-Technic fabric and not reproduction.

Thanks for any help and wish me luck!

Carey

carey@shirodesigns.com

My Cars
    84 Baur 13 335xi 04 X3
    The fabric has been NLA for a long time, There is reproduction cloth it's a dead on match for original. contact this guy Erik <5nahalf@comcast.net>

Tell him I sent you,
    It's expensive $70.00 per yard
    Click here to join the Baur international community on G+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...05332828437111

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by THEPOOLEMAN View Post
    The fabric has been NLA for a long time, There is reproduction cloth it's a dead on match for original. contact this guy Erik <5nahalf@comcast.net>

Tell him I sent you,
    It's expensive $70.00 per yard

Thanks POOLEMAN, I really appreciate your input! I'll keep on trying to source the original stuff but I'll keep my options open for the reproduction M-technic fabric if the OEM stuff never appears.

Thanks......Carey

My Cars
    84 Baur 13 335xi 04 X3
    No problem, I'll save you some time I looked for years for original and could not find any I had good sources in in the UK and in Germany they all said no way will you find any, there was a guy on e-bay in 2004-5 that had the "last of it" and it sold for $200.00 per yard.
    I work at a BMW dealership and have cecked every source I can from the corprate angle i can find even contacting mobile traditions nothing, I reciently contacted the classic center in germany nothing,
    Good luck finding it
    I have orignial fabric in my car and you not tell the difference between the reporduction and the original as I said.
    Last edited by THEPOOLEMAN; 08-11-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    Click here to join the Baur international community on G+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...05332828437111

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Anyone?

Bump
    Last edited by ZIPZAM; 08-13-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    E36
    Are you still looking for this?
    Original BMW E30 M3 / M3 Cabrio

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BMW-M3-E30-Ca...item2a2ec81eb9