Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: 645 Tire Dilemma

My Cars
    2005 BMW 645Ci Coupe

645 Tire Dilemma

I currently have 21 inch rims with tires that are shot. The current sizing is Front - 285/30/zr21 and Back - 245/35/zr21. They were Pirellis Pnero Zero tires.

I am looking for all other tires that would fit. When I do a search for the car tire sizing it only pulls up like 2 tires that fit (the Pirelli ones being one of them). But when I do a search on the tire sizing a lot more come up. For example a Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 tire has both those sizes.

My question is is the profile on those too much? The last thing I want to do is order a tire that then rubs against the wheel well or I can't drive (since the gap with the Pirelli tires was very small already).

Can anyone tell me ANY and all tires that would fit a 645 Ci 21 inch rim? Any experience with ones that definitely don't?

Please help! I want to put my summer rims back on and essentially don't want to put down $1,500 bucks on the tires (for the Pirelli) if there are others out there just as good.

Thanks!

More specifically they are these rims/tires (picture) if that helps at all:
    Last edited by lltgroup; 04-06-2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2005 BMW 645Ci Coupe

Tire Sizing Update

Wanted to update. Turns out whoever had put the tires on original had the wrong sizing (285/30/21 & 245/35/21). Should have been 295/25/21 and 255/30/21. So any experience with good tires of these. I'm thinking Michelin Pilot Super Sport.