Thread: Fisher's Automotive - Wheel refinish review (ADV.1 Content)

My Cars
    hybrid

Fisher's Automotive - Wheel refinish review (ADV.1 Content)

Hey errbody,

A friend of mine curbed two of his ADV.1 Flowspec 5.1's pretty badly and I referred him to Fisher's Automotive based on customer reviews.

Front left

Rear 20x10.5

We are dropping the wheels of tomorrow morning and I will update the thread upon completion with a review on customer service and quality of the work. Thanks and stay posted

Fisher's Automotive
    11075 Airline Highway Baton Rouge, LA 70816
    (225) 293-8573
    Alpha-N ///M - Youtube

My Cars
    5.0 (s)
    I heard bad things, and they were pushy on the phone. Hope that means nothing, though.

My Cars
    hybrid
    Yeah it was mixed for me but the guy seemed really nice and professional so we figured it would be worth a shot.

Now we will know for sure, this are some pretty nice wheels and I have high expectations.
    Alpha-N ///M - Youtube

My Cars
    08 e90 M3, 08 Front.
    Curious to see how this goes. A local "high end" car repair shop scraped the paint off of one of my GT-R wheels with their special "no touch" tire mounting machine. The wheels are made by Rays and the color code is not known to exist to anyone at Nissan. I'm curious to see how well they match colors by eye.

My Cars
    hybrid
    Dropped them off today..

Impressed by the facilities, really big shop, lots of interesting cars.

Talked to Victor Fisher himself who was extremely nice. It'll only be $150 to have these wheels refinished and repainted. 285/25/20 series tire..no problem mon!

The best thing is the shop seemed really busy, but they should be ready Friday.
    Alpha-N ///M - Youtube

My Cars
    5.0 (s)
    Well?

My Cars
    hybrid
    Got the wheels back. They look brand new it's amazing to think said owner was going to spend over 1k on two new wheels.

Very very impressed. They were ready Thursday afternoon, a day earlier than scheduled. I'd highly recommend Victor's Automotive for anyone looking to re do wheels. Their work is impressive, their customer service is top notch and I think the 30+ certificates/awards on the wall speak for themselves..

Not to mention, someone there is a BMW fan because there's a clean X5 there on some aftermarket O.E wheels that parks out front.

Last edited by OnUrleft; 03-08-2012 at 01:10 AM.
    Alpha-N ///M - Youtube

My Cars
    1995 M3 coupe
    The X5 belongs to Vic Fisher. Like I said before, I've brought wheels to Vic I didn't think could be repaired and got them back looking brand new. Good group of really talented guys who we work with a lot.

My Cars
    2004 JB M3
    Yeah Ian, I always recommend Vic and his team to customers. We have sold him parts for the x5 and know him personally. He does great work.