Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: N.E. Spotted 2012

My Cars
    Gt35R E36/6, S60R TI/AC.
    Saw a E46 3 series in webester mass main st. Dropped and rims too dark to see the color, dark color though

Quote Originally Posted by ///36M View Post
    F/I is a game you play with yourself. You convince yourself that with X amount of money and Y amount of time it will most definetly result in Z.
    Two-thirds of the way through X you are one-third of your way to Z. I will keep Y out of this, because the time it usually ends up taking is laughable.
    Welcome to the fun!

My Cars
    Imola Red 2003 330i ZHP
    Spotted an uber-rare, one off OEM production X3M3 a couple days ago on the mass turnpike, heading from NY to Boston... Oh yeah, by the way chick... You never put the phone down once in an hour that I was near you, and you couldn't keep speed or stay in your lane to save your life...
    It was an X3, possibly a real 3.0si, but who knows what's real when you throw a couple e92 m3 badges on it too... perhaps it was really a chopped up Accord.
    2003 330i Imola ZHP(DD), 1999 e46 323i(wife), 2005 GMC Sierra Denali(Sold), Lifted 2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited(Parted)
    BMWCCA Member
    Chad44 on e46f.c, YR.c, m3f.c, ZHPMafia.c

cakM3 is offline ZHP Mafia Member BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    2004 M3 / 2003 330i ZHP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad44 View Post
    Spotted an uber-rare, one off OEM production X3M3...

It was an X3, possibly a real 3.0si, but who knows what's real when you throw a couple e92 m3 badges on it too... perhaps it was really a chopped up Accord.

@ Byron, did I see you this afternoon on Victory Highway? If so, I have to say your 5-series looks awesome coming at you
    2004 ///M3
    2003 Imola Red 330i ZHP

My Cars
    1984 318i
    Victory Highway? Is that rt102/Ten Rod Rd? If so then yes, I thought I saw you just as you went by. And thanks haha, guess you didn't see how dirty it is as I went by.

I see a silver mtec e90 that's pretty damn low around the Warwick area every once in a while, I saw it today. Are you on here?
    -Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieboy View Post
    I will drive and abuse every car I ever own! It's like saying that you won't screw your wife because she's too hot

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3
    +1 spotting Byron... every week
    6 cylinders, 5 gears, 4 seats, the letter M letter followed by the number 3

My Cars
    '11 Golf TDI+Porsche 996
    Couple of nice BMWs on BSU campus. Anyone on here>?
    I own mostly junk. Except the Porsche, that's kind of cool.
    All the motorcycles are trash which you can read about at
    http://oneguytwowheels.blogspot.com/

I'll update it eventually

Thansk

My Cars
    E90 LCI lemans blue 335i
    Quote Originally Posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    Victory Highway? Is that rt102/Ten Rod Rd? If so then yes, I thought I saw you just as you went by. And thanks haha, guess you didn't see how dirty it is as I went by.

I see a silver mtec e90 that's pretty damn low around the Warwick area every once in a while, I saw it today. Are you on here?
    i think i used to see you weekday mornings on division rd heading from rt4 to rt2..i used to be a black tl-s with yellow headlights..but i moved to the other side of warwick. if that was you, car sounds AWESOME.

cakM3 is offline ZHP Mafia Member BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    2004 M3 / 2003 330i ZHP
    Yes same road, as you came up on me I just have to say your bimmer looked so cool I waved to you and noticed you waved as well. Not sure if you caught my wave My ZHP was dirty as well but still doesn't take away from the awesomeness of your ride...
    2004 ///M3
    2003 Imola Red 330i ZHP

My Cars
    '92 TRM E36 / '05 325ci
    Saw you two days ago on rt38, baer.

Sent from outer space.

My Cars
    1984 318i
    Quote Originally Posted by Beakmoney View Post
    i think i used to see you weekday mornings on division rd heading from rt4 to rt2..i used to be a black tl-s with yellow headlights..but i moved to the other side of warwick. if that was you, car sounds AWESOME.
    Did you have te37's on the TL? If so I never thought you saw me lol, that thing looks awesome. There's the guy with the blue sti wagon every morning too but he never even glances over
    -Byron

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieboy View Post
    I will drive and abuse every car I ever own! It's like saying that you won't screw your wife because she's too hot

My Cars
    E90 LCI lemans blue 335i
    Did you have te37's on the TL? If so I never thought you saw me lol, that thing looks awesome. There's the guy with the blue sti wagon every morning too but he never even glances over
    mine had plain-jane silver 17" enkei RPF1s and other barely visible modifications..i know the TL you're talking about though, its beautiful and WAY lower than mine was. his plate is JDMEGO i think...still see it around every so often.

the guy with the blue wagon isn't actually an STI, i used to live in the same apartment complex and saw the car almost daily, but it looks good and sounds very nice when he gets on it. he drives like a v-dubber though, slow and low(not that there is anything wrong with that if any law enforcement is looking )

My Cars
    ///M's and Turbo's

yea dude that car is nice. lci body an mtech/pretty low. love it

Quote Originally Posted by Beakmoney View Post
    get off my website rucker..shouldnt you be working.. or having a cigar with me?
    Last edited by hookah123; 01-22-2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Rhode Island... ruining BMW's since 2007"
    1995 M3 part out: Mint Rolling Chasis-Mint, Heated black Vaders-m50 w/ARP2k, mls .140- boost logic manifold, gt30, tbe- BNIB BC Coils- etc etc:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post26197731

My Cars
    2001 325Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettSR5 View Post
    Mine was parked on Union street Friday into Sat, so during the storm too.
    Now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late, Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout, Suwoo highbeam bowls
    Rooted Droid2 running stock overclocked to 600 MHz

My Cars
    '03 330xi
    A Titanium Silver e46 m3 followed by a Titanium Silver e46 sedan on RT12 in RI? The guy in the sedan gave me a thumbs up in my Steel Blue sedann

My Cars
    ///M POWER
    Monte Carlo Blue X5 M on Rt 3 south right after Lowell Connector. Brand new, 20 day temps and all.

My Cars
    E32
    Quote Originally Posted by ARDE36 View Post
    Monte Carlo Blue X5 M on Rt 3 south right after Lowell Connector. Brand new, 20 day temps and all.
    The amount of fawks that fellow gives is ≤0

My Cars
    Gt35R E36/6, S60R TI/AC.
    Black E30 325is with a M/// badge today on rt 16 Mendon. I took a pic but it came out like crap.

F/I is a game you play with yourself. You convince yourself that with X amount of money and Y amount of time it will most definetly result in Z.
    Two-thirds of the way through X you are one-third of your way to Z. I will keep Y out of this, because the time it usually ends up taking is laughable.
    Welcome to the fun!

My Cars
    1995 m3
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettSR5
    If anyone sees a gray e36 m3 or a white e30 convertible on campus, honk at me lol

My Cars
    ///M POWER
    Quote Originally Posted by free740il View Post
    The amount of fawks that fellow gives is ≤0
    Say whhaaatt?

My Cars
    E90 LCI lemans blue 335i
    Quote Originally Posted by hookah123 View Post
    yea dude that car is nice. lci body an mtech/pretty low. love it

get off my website rucker..shouldnt you be working.. or having a cigar with me?

My Cars
    89 325ix, 90 325ic
    lowered green e36 coupe in the NHTI parking lot right now i parked my noticeably dirty e30ix right next to him to show some german love

My Cars
    '11 Golf TDI+Porsche 996
    Quote Originally Posted by jmejia15 View Post
    If anyone sees a gray e36 m3 or a white e30 convertible on campus, honk at me lol
    Will do. There's a green boner stock E34, a nice stock white E39 Sport with Style 5s on it.

if you see the red Beetle with polished TT wheels sounding like a diesel, that's me.
    I own mostly junk. Except the Porsche, that's kind of cool.
    All the motorcycles are trash which you can read about at
    http://oneguytwowheels.blogspot.com/

I'll update it eventually

Thansk

My Cars
    E90 LCI lemans blue 335i
    white E30 M3 screwin' down 95 south in walpole last night at about 7pm.

My Cars
    Gt35R E36/6, S60R TI/AC.
    Friend of mine just moved to a new apt in prov RI and they said there is a estoril blue e36 M3 with a chrome BMW plate frame factory wing that parks at there complex. I have a pic but I can't attach it from my phone

Welcome to the fun!

My Cars
    Imola Euro Swap
    ^ is it a sedan?

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast