Thread: Here is what I got, 1995 M3 with S52 LB

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe

Here is what I got, 1995 M3 with S52 LB

Don't ask me how I got here, but this is what is sitting in my garage right now.

1995 M3 Coupe with a blown S50 engine. And a complete S52 long block. I've already mounted the S52 into the car and attached the drivetrain. What modifications do I have to do in order to make this OBDI car work with this OBDII engine? I'm using the S52 exhaust manifold and S50 Intake. Any help would be appreciated and I promise to do a write up once it's finished.

I searched and could not find a similar thread. If there is already a thread like this, please embarrass me and post the link below, and I apologize in advance.

Boris

My Cars
    96 M3,'12 Grand Cherokee
    Just use the S52 wiring harness, otherwise just hook up all the OBD2 parts (Secondary air pump and sensors

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by gk325is View Post
    Just use the S52 wiring harness, otherwise just hook up all the OBD2 parts (Secondary air pump and sensors

That is a great suggestion. I forgot to mention the following; I only have part of the OBDII harness (it's cut but I have most of the connectors that go to the block), long block, and both intake and exhaust manifolds. I have all the wiring and sensors from the 1995 M3 however.
    Last edited by BlackSunrise95; 10-04-2011 at 07:10 PM.

My Cars
    1995 M3 LTW