Just copy pasting my craigslist ad, maybe someone on the forums is interested and local.

Pulled this bike out of storage very low miles, barely ridden but it is a bit dirty and has light oxidation on the fork.
If you don't know the history of Medici look them up. They were based out of southern california and the frame builders used to work for massi california, and it is evident in looking at the lug design.
Anyways about the bike, the frame is 49 cm and overall the paint is very good, a couple chips but nothing major considering the age of the bike. All of the El Dorado, Camino Real and Medici paint work still looks great. The stem and bars are also Medici and are in good shape as well.
The rest of the bike is full campagnolo the headset, brakes, brake levers and pads, hubs, shifters, derailleur, crankset pedals, seatpost & bolt are all campagnolo. The rims are period correct Wolber and are in good shape. The water bottle holder is also period correct specialized. Overall this bike rides pretty well, shifts well, but could need some new tires as the current ones are original (like every part of this bike). Besides the tires the bike just needs a good cleaning and it would be perfect.

I am looking to get $775 or best offer for this bike, and considering every part of this bike is campagnolo I know the bike is worth significantly more as parts.
Anyways let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.