Thread: I need files to work with WinKPF help me

My Cars
    BMW 530D

I need files to work with WinKPF help me

Hello people i need programming my DDE, SBSL and SBSR but the winkfp dont find the files:

SBSL 6945159
    SBSR 6945160
    DDE 7795553

The car is a bmw E60 manual transmission and turbo electric 231hp can anyone help me? if any one have a similar car, please tell me the DDE number you have installed with winkfp.

here can i find this files i have a ista v39 but i dont find the files, help me.

Tanks

My Cars
    2006 E90 330i
    Here's sort of a guide for setting up WinKFP. I've based it on the E60 daten from ISTA/P 2.39. This assumes you have installed INPA/Ediabas and WinKFP and they are running correctly. This was done on a WinXP 32 bit system.

1. Unpack the V2.39 ISTA daten folders for SP-daten-E60 somewhere on your harddrive.
    2. Open WinKFP, then choose "Import/Export" in the main menu, and pick "Import" then "PABD"

3. Browse to your unpacked daten folder and drill down to "sgdat". [base]\SP-daten-E60\sgdat\. Hit CTRL-A to select all files, then click "Import"

4. Now select again "Import/Export" in the main menu, and pick "Import" then "P-SGBD" and, like step 3, browse to your unpacked daten folder and drill down to "ecu". [base]\SP-daten-E60\ecu\. Hit CTRL-A to select all files, then click "Import"

5. Now select again "Import/Export" in the main menu, and pick "Import" then "Assembly Line Data"

6. Browse to your unpacked daten folder and drill down to "data". [base]\SP-daten-E60\data\ and make sure "data" is highlighted and select "OK"

7. Depending on how big the data are, you may have to wait awhile. Go get a sandwich. Don't abort. SP-daten-E89 took 10 minutes or more on my laptop and the program appeared frozen for several minutes. Eventually, it should return control.

8. Open the regular file explorer and browse to your unpacked daten folder and drill down to "gdaten". [base]\SP-daten-E60\data\gdaten\

Hit CTRL-A to select all files, then CTRL-C to copy all files to clipboard. Now browse to your NFS folder (usually C:\EC-APPS\NFS\ or just C:\NFS\ depending on your installation) then browse down to "data\gdaten" and hit CTRL-V to paste the copied files. If there are files already in this directory, overwrite them with the files you copied.

Now exit WinKFP and, if desired, backup your NFS dir and EDIABAS\ECU dir so you don't have to go through this again.

9. Run WinKFP. You may see a message like this:

Don't panic. For some reason there are some lines in some of the SGIDC.AS2 files that are too long for WinKFP. SGIDC.AS2 is an ASCII text file and can be edited with notepad or another editor. Just load it up (you may have to add a .txt extension and remove it after editing) find the line specified in the box above and put a semi-colon in front of it ("comment" it out) or remove it completely. I don't know if it is ever needed or if it should be truncated or what, but I've never run across any bad behavior by removing it.

Do this again if there are other long lines in the file; you can easily determine this as most lines will all be the same length and the problem lines will be twice as long or longer.

If all went well, you should have all the files needed to program ECUs with WinKFP.

My Cars
    BMW 530D
    hello gene poole

i have winkfp intaled and works great, but when i try find the nunbers of dde, sbsl and sbsr we dont find, and give me a error

do you understand?

My Cars
    2006 E90 330i
    I think so. I plugged those numbers in and I get "Assembly identification number not found in files determined by xxkfconf.da2"

I'd go the "Update ZUSB" route. Click "Comfort Mode" then "Update ZUSB" (F3). Select your ECU Family from the list (I'd guess "SBSL65", "SBSR65" for the first two, but I don't know about DDE. My DME/DDE is MSV70 which doesn't seem to match).

After selecting the ECU Family, enter your VIN and hit OK. Now hit "Done" which goes back a screen, then you have a new option: "Prog ZB Update". Select it and, if you have the right ECU family, you should get a box like this:

If you don't have the correct ECU family, then I don't think you'll get this far, but don't take my word for that. Try selecting something you know you don't have and see if it gives you anything.

Do you have Progman? I know Progman seems to be better at figuring out the correct update measures plan.

My Cars
    e87
    hello..i have e87 from 2005y and i dont know what type of files must be used?from which type of car? E89?
    Best rgs.

My Cars
    1980 BMW e21/ e36 18is
    Gene Pole , thanks .

My Cars
    2008 BMW E66
    Hey everyone,

I have a problem: When I start the programm, "Update ZUSB" => "Comfort Mode" then "Update ZUSB" (F3). Then a window pops up but there is no ECU list!!
    What did I do wrong?

Step 7 [Depending on how big the data are, you may have to wait awhile.] was done in 1-2seconds. Can anyone help me ?
    Thanks

My Cars
    E90
    if you havent imported the sgdat then you wont see the ecu list even after you have imported the assembly data.

My Cars
    E65 750i TU
    Gene Pole, great post.

Please, can me tell somebody where I can get ONLY the ISTA/P 2.39 daten. (link, DVD's or ftp)

I've a BMW E65 750i TU (Facelift) and it looks like the date "SP-daten v 41 for e65 https://rapidshare.com/files/2644713914/E65_V41_Daten_Files.rar" are too old for my car (at least for the needet ECU's).

Thanks!

My Cars
    2008 E92 335
    Little question, I have the 47.1 files over here for e90... I have a ECU, daten, sgdat and cfgdat, but the assembly line import files (data) seems to be missing. Any way to work around this?

Thx!

My Cars
    BMW 850 and E55 AMG
    It's common, I believe the daten folders you get are planned to be upgrades to an existing install.
    If you have an older assembly line data file, point it to that instead.

Giftschrank Projekt

My Cars
    2008 E92 335
    ok... so for example a very low version does work....

I also notice that my data directory is misisng the gdaten directory... can I also take this from an older version?
    Thanks again! Realy appreciated...
    Last edited by e92nl; 10-11-2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    BMW 850 and E55 AMG
    I have done that before, V41 files had the data folder, but my v45 has started to miss a few out.
    It worked fine for me on older cars, E36, E46, but I can't be sure what exactly is in the data folder.

If a list of software versions, and updates are in a the other folders, then you should be fine.
    If not, it might mean it'll only know and look for files that were about at the time the assemble line data was made.

I haven't seen a "release" with the E89 data folder present, it isn't in the v45, and I hadn't downloaded the V41, but I'll have a look and see if it is in there.

Giftschrank Projekt

My Cars
    2004 BMW 330Xi
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Poole View Post
    I think so. I plugged those numbers in and I get "Assembly identification number not found in files determined by xxkfconf.da2"

I'd go the "Update ZUSB" route. Click "Comfort Mode" then "Update ZUSB" (F3). Select your ECU Family from the list (I'd guess "SBSL65", "SBSR65" for the first two, but I don't know about DDE. My DME/DDE is MSV70 which doesn't seem to match).

After selecting the ECU Family, enter your VIN and hit OK. Now hit "Done" which goes back a screen, then you have a new option: "Prog ZB Update". Select it and, if you have the right ECU family, you should get a box like this:

If you don't have the correct ECU family, then I don't think you'll get this far, but don't take my word for that. Try selecting something you know you don't have and see if it gives you anything.

Do you have Progman? I know Progman seems to be better at figuring out the correct update measures plan.
    How can I find out what family my ECU is? I have E46 04 330Xi.

- - - Updated - - -

What do I choose from here for my 04 330Xi?: ECU+Family+1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    2006 BMW e90
    Hello all, Please, I have a question for you , how can I find out a module class specification ?
    What I mean is : I have an E90 from 09.2006, I can read ZG_Number for CAS from INPA, but I don't find it in WINKFP in CAS 260 or CAS 3 class.
    How can I know from witch class it is? I want to update CAS with WinKFP after stering wheel error, but I don't know what exactly to update.

I tried in WinKFP on enter Z_Sub to enter number read from INPA, but WinKFP said it can not be found.

So? Give me an idea please for this problem.

I want to update from V32-33 (I don't know exactly) to 52.0

Thank you.

My Cars
    2004 330Ci
    For your car, either choose MDS43 if you have DME MS43 or choose MDS451 if you have DME MS45.1. You can check your DME type using PA Soft 1.4.
    Last edited by balidawg; 12-09-2014 at 11:13 AM.

My Cars
    m3
    hi Gene Poole, Can you help me with ECU 7832868 (bmw part number) Prog Zb update please. I'm getting an error:- Error 209:

UIF can not be read! Thanks in advance from BMW M3 E46 2001 owner.

- - - Updated - - -

Also... Entering: 7832868 - my bmw ECU part number into ZUSB brings up nothing but an error: Error 704:

Error on determining the ZB number!

Check assembly file
    thanks

My Cars
    2004 330Ci
    The errors are because you input the wrong ZUSB (DME assembly number). It wants the DME firmware version, also called ZUSB (called Assembly Number in INPA). But doing that is not normally necessary.

Are you just updating your current DME? If yes, you do not need to input your current ZUSB.

Just do this:
    - Choose "Comfort mode".
    - Choose "Update ZUSB"
    - Select your DME type (MSS54 for your M3).
    - Choose "Enter VIN" and enter your full VIN.
    - Choose "Done" and it will go back one page.
    - Choose "Prog. ZB-Update" and it will display both your current ZUSB and a proposed update ZUSB.
    - Choose "Yes" to begin programming.

See the screenshots for this process here.
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...-update-an-ECU
    Last edited by balidawg; 12-18-2014 at 09:34 AM.

My Cars
    2001 740i (sport)
    upon running winKFP I get errors for kfconf10.da2 instead of sgidc.as2.
    If I rename the extension of either to txt & open with notepad or notepad++ all i see is one very long line of gibberish or a sheet of gibberish.

advise please.
    (I have windows 7)

My Cars
    2004 330Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by kcimos View Post
    upon running winKFP I get errors for kfconf10.da2 instead of sgidc.as2.
    If I rename the extension of either to txt & open with notepad or notepad++ all i see is one very long line of gibberish or a sheet of gibberish.

advise please.
    (I have windows 7)
    Post #2 in this thread has your answer.
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...WinKPF-help-me