Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself To The 3 Series Community (take 3)

My Cars
    2007 328i Coupe
    Greetings! It has been a long time since I have been in the world of Bimmers! My first car was a 1981 733i that I absolutely adored. It was such a blast to drive. After having various Dubs and a Mustang GT (I know), I am back! I picked up a Titanium silver 328i sport pkg, 6 spd manual, that is loaded. I absolutely love the car, and am so happy to be back! I look forward to having the Euro car experience and meet ups again, and hope to have some gtg's with some of you Cleveland area guys on here!

Thanks guys and gals

Brian

Hey guys, I just purchased my first BMW, a 2009 jet black 328i with xDrive. Has 31,000 miles on it, it's beautiful. My other car (now winter ride) is a 2006 Dodge Dakota and I was worried about hating being so low to the ground, but I find myself getting more into this car every time I drive it. It's so much fun to drive.

My Cars
    2011 335xi
    Hey guys, just bought a "new" 2011 335 xi with 90 miles on it. Thanks for creating such a great place, I hope to learn alot here!

Hey guys! I just bought my first BMW it's a 2007 335i e93. About 70k miles every option but adaptive cruise. Hope to learn a lot here. Wish list exhaust cutout, jb4, camber plates , arc 7 wheels and that should satisfy me for a while

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i E90
    Hi everyone! I got my first BMW about a month ago. A nice red, 2010 E90 328i, with a manual transmission! Got it as a CPO with ~32k miles on the clock. I'm loving her so much. It's quite an upgrade over my 1999 Sebring!

IMG_20130318_142931.jpg

My Cars
    2007 BMW 328i 4D Sedan
    Greetings All, Just found this forum and am very excited to see all the other enthusiasts here, Just bought an 07 328i, nothing fancy on it but WOW what a car!!I live in Arkansas which is not necessarily a Bimmer friendly location but the rednecks seem to stare alot as I zoom past them, and I kinda like the attention.I had a 91 5 series a few years back and only got to drive it a short time before it got totaled in a crash, and I told myself when the opportunity presents I will buy another BMW. I Love These Cars! Nice to be here Hope to chat with you soon. Be well.

My Cars
    2009 BMW 328i
    Woohoo! I finally found the 328i, I have been hunting. After years of dreaming about get a extra car ( always needed a truck and the continued expanding family), I just said its time. After my first two days I look back and ask my self why did you wait so long. It is 1000 times more awesome then I ever dreamed. Love it.

My Cars
    2007 bmw 325i se
    Hi Every one I have been a BMW owner for just over a week now I picked up my 325i se on 07 plate, Space grey lots of extras and I love it . It is the first BMW that I have owned and the best car I have had so far. Just found this site and look forward to speaking to every one about Beemers
    Last edited by adyb1rd; 04-23-2013 at 09:37 AM.

My Cars
    08 335XI Sedan
    Hello!
    I'm Ryan. Just bought an 08 335xi Sedan, sport, premium, & cold weather packages. This is my first BMW & first FI car.
    I'm already looking at doing DCI, upgraded intercooler, Vishnu PROcede v.3, & Maybe downpipes.

My Cars
    08-335i Coupe 05-Copperl
    Hello,

Just bought 335i Coupe, already ordered JB4 PNP (N54 Stage 3) plus USB Cable and Dual Cone Intake Combo, cp-e BMW 335i Blowoff Valve Kit & BMS WW Quick Install Meth Kit w/ JB4 FSB Integration, should get to put it in this weekend. Will post pics when finished

My Cars
    Alpina(S)
    Hi, Chris from Brussels, Belgium. I have a E93 BMW Alpina B3S Biturbo. What's this? Basically a 335i, reviewed by Alpina. Power output 400 HP, torque 540 Nm. Note that Alpina is a separate brand, therefore specific VIN and registration.
    The color is Alpina Green II, not available for standard BMW.
    The top speed is unlimited, i.e. 300 km/h for the coupé, and 298 for the cab ...

Some pics:

My Cars
    '10 328i, '74 2002
    Well, I'm back in the Bimmer family. After several years enjoying and modifying my E30 318is I sold it.
    Today I bought a nice 2010 328i for my wife.
    It won't get any mods but its a great, safe, classy car for my precious family.
    It's my daughter's birthday tomorrow so we're calling it her birthday car.

I'm looking forward to enjoying this car and maybe in 6 - 8 years it'll become my "fun car" and she'll move up to a 5 series.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 328i Platinum Bronze
    1974 Chamonix 2002
    build blog www.nomads2002.blogspot.com

My Cars
    2011 BMW 328i
    Hey guys - I have driven BMW's for a long time, but never owned one until this week! I bought a Black CPO 2011 328i w/ premium package, as well as some stand alone options - only 20k miles! Hands down, at this price point, these are just the best all around cars on the road. Period. Hell, maybe at any price point. I am looking forward to being a member os the Bimmer community and this message board!

South LA New BMW Owner

Just picked up my first BMW this week. 2007 335i. Early 40th birthday present from the wife. I was missing my old sports car days, she wanted luxury, we compromised except I told her I was never turning 40. 39 FOREVER!

My Cars
    1998 740i - 2009 318i

Talking Hello, just bought my 2009 - E90

Hello,

I just bought a 318i with 51.000 K miles on it for my 16 years old only son.

I'm also the proud owner of a 1998 740i, E38 that is been kept parked because of her malignant MPG habits.

Best regards

Pedro Rabié from the distant Chile.
    Sweet Car of Mine, You make me so happy...
    '09 E90, just clean
    '98 E38, Oxford Green, new 18" wheels, new tires, new front & rear suspension, new rear struts
    New tail lights, new headlights, 6000°K xenon lamps
    New Zimmermann rotors, Akebono pads, new valve cover gaskets.
    New spark plugs, new MAF, new Lambda sensors, new ICV, new camshaft sensors
    New Radiator Hoses & Coolant Fluid, new steering hoses, new OSV valve, new TPS, new ASR sensor.
    Icebox Owner&User, Leather seats treatment & restoration

This is definitively a endless list.

My Cars
    e93 3.20d / 96'' 8.40cia
    got a 2011 320d cab 6 speed manual with chiptuning and exhaust as daily driver ( 8.40 cia as weekend car )
    the car gives now 241 hp and 420 torque . im in love with the bmw manual and i strongly recommend it . its not like other manuals its special really . depsite the car being a convertible i can still beat almost any decent car . killed a 2k6 cls 350 ( petrol ) , a 2k9 cayman s , an e46 330ci ( not sure what year ) , a prosche cayenne and a 2010 audi Q7 so far . it can do donuts and "eights " realy easily and can also drift if the asphalt is proper, also had the topspeed limiter removed and seen a topspeed of 272 , probably could have do more but i got scared so it was enough for me ^^ i now want to feel more power / torque and more acceleration that is why i am buying a 335i coupe probably 2k7 or 2k8 and mod it to the teeth
    btw i love this site and i hope we can share more later thanks all ! heres a 0-100 vid of mine enjoy !

My Cars
    2009 328i M Sport Coupe
    Hi all,

Just recently bought my first BMW. Got a 328i Coupe w/ Premium and M Sport Packages. Car is being transport from Scottsdale, AZ to Atlanta, GA (where I live). According to transport co. it should be here today. My last sports car was a 99 Mustang GT. I put a few mods on it (mainly bolt-on) and remember how much fun it was to have a sports car to work on here and there.

I'm pretty sure wrenching a bimmer will be a bit more difficult than the Mustang but I'm up for the work. Looking forward to reading through the stickies and getting educated on some enhancements.

My Cars
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    Justin here from Buffalo, NY. I've been lurking around the forums for a while, and about to pull the trigger on our first BMW (AWD 3-series for my wife). Coming here to get some perspective from owners.

Also considering something ridiculous for myself in the near future (thinking a SWB 760i). Looking forward to hearing from current owners.

My Cars
    2008 BMW 328i Sedan

My Cars
    2010 335xi M-Sport Coupe
    Hey guys, I recently (Jan 2013) picked up my first BMW - 2010 335i x-Drive, M sport package, all the goodies. Been creepin around the forum for a couple months and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm in the Seattle area, originally from Florida (go Noles!). All my previous cars have been Japanese; this is my first German car...I can't wait to get under the hood of this thing and see what she can do. A little sticker shock for some OEM parts though...I guess gone are the days of picking up cheap honda parts and slapping something together hahaha. $32 for a spark plug?! Such is life, I suppose. Gotta pay to play!

My Cars
    E92 335i
    Good day to all Bimmer buddies!

I must admit I am totally impressed with this awesome & insightful forum for BMW owners & enthusiast!

I appreciate the readiness to help & assist inputs, the folders that are so much organized & well thought-of questions to assist fellow owners, etc.......

My love for BMW started when I saw a mini toy car of the 3 series convertible back in the late 70's.

Since then, I promised myself I would love to own & drive a BMW when I get my first car!

I realized that childhood dream when I hit mid 20's & owned my 1st BMW, an E36 320iA.

Since then till today, I have enjoyed the pleasure of owning the 3's & the 5's & also driving my dad's 7 for a while until he scrapped it recently.

Today my faithful & continuous love for the craftsmanship dwell on the 335i & it still remains strong & I'm enjoying the ride every single moment.

Looking forward to exchanging ideas, experiences & making new friends from across the globe soon!

Have a safe ride all!

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy your new ride, friend

Lets just say the 335 is "money well spent, every ride worth treasuring "

Quote Originally Posted by Mekong84 View Post
    Hey guys, I recently (Jan 2013) picked up my first BMW - 2010 335i x-Drive, M sport package, all the goodies. Been creepin around the forum for a couple months and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm in the Seattle area, originally from Florida (go Noles!). All my previous cars have been Japanese; this is my first German car...I can't wait to get under the hood of this thing and see what she can do. A little sticker shock for some OEM parts though...I guess gone are the days of picking up cheap honda parts and slapping something together hahaha. $32 for a spark plug?! Such is life, I suppose. Gotta pay to play!
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by swanem View Post
    Just picked up my first BMW this week. 2007 335i. Early 40th birthday present from the wife. I was missing my old sports car days, she wanted luxury, we compromised except I told her I was never turning 40. 39 FOREVER!
    What a pleasant coincident!
    We are same age, driving the same car of the same year & I got it just 1 week ago too

Gemini twin on the other side of the globe huh? Enjoy your ride man!
    How small this world is......

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i Sedan
    Hey everyone, I just purchased a used 2010 BMW 328i Sedan with 20k miles on it. I love cars (don't know much about the technical side of things but I want to learn). This will be my first performance car and I'm looking to make minor improvements where I can. Being a college student money is really tight so big modifications will have to wait until later down the line.

My Cars
    2011 BMW 328i
    Hey gang, long time BMW enthusiast here, had 4 BMW motorcycles (3 of which I still own) and a Mini Cooper S as a daily driver for the past 6 years. Just traded up to a 2011 328, which is the sexiest car I've ever owned. Happy to find this forum and looking forward to picking up some good knowledge and experience along the way.

My Cars
    E92 328i
    Hey All, E92 328i steptronic with ZSP recently purchased for DD duty. Somehow it's already made it to Sebring, and has a date at Roebling very soon. First BMW, and I really do like it so far. Great on the street, and very predictable and fun on the track. I'll be hanging out mostly in the RR/AutoX, wheel/tire and suspension sections!

Ronnie

My Cars
    2009 328i Convertible
    Hello everyone. Been lurking here for a while and thanks to all of your contributions to the forum I finally got my first car! A 2009 e93!! Hope to learn more from all of your experiences!

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast