selling my 1996 BMW 328i Sedan. it is red in color with tan leather interior. the vehicle is an automatic and has power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, power steering, 4-wheel antilock brakes(ABS), cruise control, dual air bags, dual power seats, dual air conditioning and heating, sunroof, AM/FM cassette player, cd changer, tinted windows. this car has 181,xxx original miles and from the looks of it do not even show. the paint and interior are in very good condition. this vehicle has been garage kept for most of its life. i am the third owner of this car and regrettably am forced to sell it. the car has no rust anywhere. it is a southern car. this BMW is a runner and a stunner. maintenance done earlier this year has been idle control valve, starter, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, ignition coil boots, vaccum hoses, intake gaskets, throttle body gasket, mass air flow sensor and fuel filter. i am asking $4500 or best offer for my car. i believe in talking over the phone than emails so if you're interested in this car, you can reach me at three four seven, four zero seven, five two nine four. if not then just email me. thanks for looking.