Thread: 2004 D3 Audi A8L clean title 88,000 miles $14,500

My Cars
    15' M3, 15' i8

2004 D3 Audi A8L clean title 88,000 miles $14,500

Stats:
    2004 Audi A8L Oyster Gray on Gray Leather
    Roughly 88,000 miles
    VIN: WAUML44E74N001853
    Non Sport Package (18 inch flat five wheels)

Options
    I can provide you with the specification with the exact package of the car. For those who have never driven or experience an A8, the car it self has many standard options that most vehicle does not have. Below are some of my favorite things I love about the car

- Heated front and rear seats, Heated steering wheel
    - Air Conditioned front seats
    - Rear electric sun shade, shades on the side
    - Navigation (MMI)
    - Power and Memory seats

More Information
    Looking at KBB, a private sale for an excellent condition is a little over $16,000. In very good condition, it is $15,600 and in fair condition it is $13,698. I have no doubt in my mind that this car is between a good to very good condition. I am selling the car for $15,500 but for audizine members, I am willing to sell it for $14,500. I have owned the car for a little more than a year. I purchased this from Lexus of Rockville at 78,000 miles. Since ownership, the car has never given me any problems. The tires are in great condition (85% tread life). The car has passed safety inspection and emissions in the past year and it will pass again. This car has been my daily driver and gets close to 20 MPG on the highway which is pretty good for a 4.2 V8.

Anything wrong with this car?
    First, I am not selling the car because there are issues or expect to have issues. I am selling this because I decided to purchase a new car and do not want to trade the car in as they will not give me much. Since I bought the car, I could not confirm that the 75k mile service has been done. The dealership can not confirm, however, the car drives perfectly fine. Most cars that you see for sale with this mileage will most likely not have it done (and they are asking much more than I am). Finally, there are 2 other issues I will note:

1. A very common issue with these cars is the tire monitoring system. Since I bought it, there was a tire monitoring system malfunction which I have disabled using the MMI navigation system. It does not effect anything.
    2. Another common issue is the trunk lid not opening by itself automatically when you press the button in the cabin. You have to help it slightly for it to go up automatically. It closes by itself however. This problem should be a easy fix and I can find you a DIY for it.

Price
    I am asking $14,500. I will post more pictures sometimes this week. For now, here is one picture

Ah, sorry. I didn't realize this was for only BMWs in the other vehicle section. Please lock!
    Last edited by MikeHsu; 03-11-2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost