Thread: ModBargains | Official B.L.U./X5 Lighting E92 Angel Eye UPGRADE

My Cars
    E46/E92/F82

ModBargains | Official B.L.U./X5 Lighting E92 Angel Eye UPGRADE

Hello Everyone,

ModBargains is proud to introduce the B.L.U./X5 Lighting H8 Bulb Kit, this kit is also LCI applicable. Please feel free to input any questions or comments and I will be glad to answer. Finally an LED solution that won't give error codes, Exclusively available at ModBargains!

*** I will update with more pictures ***

B.L.U./X5 Lighting E992 Angel Eye Upgrade

Tired of your stock dim angel eyes? Looking for something a lot brighter with a more classy look? These Super hyper white LED angel eye bulbs are just the thing that you need! Not only do they look great, they also provide a much brighter, more vivid light output. Your angel eyes will be so bright that you will be able to see them with your headlights on! These bulbs have an Ultra Long life of 100,000 hours and are extremely energy efficient. They also feature a metal body for fast heat releasing. They can easily be wired up to be your Daytime Running Lights. Your car will not give any error codes with these bulbs. The bulbs are very easy to install. Direct Plug n Play. They are the most affordable LED angel eye lights on the market! They are also the brightest bulbs on the market! They have triple the lighting output than any other LED! Finally an LED solution that won't give error codes exclusively available at ModBargains!

Detailed Application Guide can be seen on our listing HERE
    • E90 M3 08+ | LED H8
    • E92 Coupe 06+ | LED H8
    • E92 M3 08+ | LED H8
    • E93 Cabrio 07+ | LED H8
    • E82 Coupe 08+ | LED H8
    • E88 Cabrio 08+ | LED H8
    If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me or contact me via e-mail at Roger@ModBargains.com

My Cars
    E46/E92/F82