PDA

View Full Version : !!! Parting Out 1999 Bmw M3 - Estoril/black - 94,101 Miles !!!

dougykim
06-04-2007, 03:53 PM
***EDIT***

To speed up the process of part-out, items will be listed on ebay. Priority goes to bimmerforum members, of course. If you see anything you want, PM me or braymond141, and the part will be yours for a reasonable price.

Go to the following link to see parts for sale...updates are made daily.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmsportparts

HELLO BIMMERFORUM MEMBERS!!

As the title states...I am parting out a 1999 BMW M3 - Estoril/Black.

The car is in the Northern CA, East Bay Area. Local buyers preferred, but I am willing to ship reasonably shipable parts.

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE...EVERYTHING DOWN TO THE CLIPS.

The motor sustained absolutely no damage from the accident. I can provide documentation from the body-shop to verifty this.

This S52 is extremely well maintained. 15W-50 Mobil 1, every 5K miles. Bosch iridium sparks installed less than one month ago. New oil-separator valve less than one year ago. New power steering reservior, and new hoses. Entire cooling systems maintenace done less than 1 year ago (new behr radiator, new AC and drive belts, alum thermo housing, new 80c thermostat, new waterpump, new upper hoses, etc) Upgrades include S50/M50 intake manifold, Eurosport Underdrive Pulleys, JC Conforti Intake, FDK.

Motor/Tranny - $4000 - pending, but not-locked in
Driveshaft - $250
3.23 Diff - $400
AA exhaust - $450
AC unit - $250
Moldings - $150
Doors - $250 each
Trunk - $200
Mirrors - $200

Please email PM with your email and a reasonable offer if you want anything.

Thanks in advance.

*****************EDIT***********************

!! PLEASE NOTE...I HAVE LOTS OF POTENTIAL BUYERS FOR THE MOTOR/TRANNY SO I WILL NOT PART ANY ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN ITEMS !!

!! PLEASE NOTE...I WILL LIST ITEMS THAT ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE ONCE A PERSON HAS PAYPALED ME !!

!! PLEAE NOTE...I DON'T GET TO DRIVE CARS LIKE THIS, AND HOP INTO SOMETHING NICER BY HAVING VAST AMOUNTS OF FREE TIME ( I WORK FOR MY $ ) !!

!! PLEASE NOTE...IF I AM SLOW TO RESPOND...IT IS NOT BECAUSE I SMOKE ROCK...I AM EXTREMELY BUSY...SO THE BEST IDEA IF TO THROUGH ME OFFERS !!

***SO THAT YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I DO...I DESIGN HOMES...I AM EXTREMELY BUSY...I RESPOND TO ALL SERIOUS OFFERS VIA PM OR POST***

See below for a picture of the damages.

*****************EDIT***********************

!!! ITEMS NO LONGER AVAILABLE !!!

Climate Control Module
Rear headrests
Arm rest/center console
Steering wheel
Nose panel
Rear interior armrest panels
AC vent above headlight switch
Aux. Fan Shroud
Side Mouldings

!!! I must meet a deadline by friday, and will be catching up w/ my good friend Braymond141 this weekend, everyone currently interested in parts and making offers can feel free to email me...I cannot ship anything out until next week !!!

So that i don't get spammed i have listed my email in a strange way, but anyone with half a brain should be able to figure it out:

dougkim [underscore symbol] drafting [at symbol] hotmail [dot symbol] com - no spaces, no brackets - insert symbols

If this doesn't make sense, just PM your email.

encasemyheart
06-04-2007, 03:58 PM
You have pm!

encasemyheart
06-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Pmd you about mirror, dash pieces, headlights, emblem, etc.

Any aftermarket parts?

wulfgang
06-04-2007, 04:07 PM
How much for the bumper, shipped?

dougykim
06-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Pmd you about mirror, dash pieces, headlights, emblem, etc.

Any aftermarket parts?

Email sent!

dougykim
06-04-2007, 04:17 PM
How much for the bumper, shipped?

I was looking to get 200 for the bumper.

What is your zipcode?

FKNFASTM5
06-04-2007, 05:11 PM
hey there, Howmuch for engine, and tranny, with accesories..
Pm me with a price please.

Thanks
Mike

S.Lang
06-04-2007, 05:14 PM
You have PM

m52 E30
06-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Can you PM price for side mouldings shipped to 02135, although one piece is not usable, which is a concern, as sourcing a replacement may be difficult.

dougykim
06-04-2007, 06:09 PM
PMs REPLIED!!

To all viewers...please throw me offers with a US dollar amount.

Please feel free to post offers on the thread as well...PM is for me to get your email and send you pics, mostly.

I can sit down and list what i want for each an every item, but it would take longer than I think is worth it.

It is better and faster that way for both of us. I try to estimate value by looking at past/current ads/posts, and that requires a lot of time from my schedule for every request that is made.

Please email with serious offers, and I will be reasonable with the prices.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

cragg56
06-04-2007, 06:47 PM
PM sent do you have any more pics? my email is crcragg at gmail.com

Forgot to mention I am interested in the steering wheel if the airbag didnt deploy, Clear tail lights, and front corner lights.

What kind of headlights are those?

dougykim
06-04-2007, 08:07 PM
PM sent do you have any more pics? my email is crcragg at gmail.com

Forgot to mention I am interested in the steering wheel if the airbag didnt deploy, Clear tail lights, and front corner lights.

What kind of headlights are those?

airbag did not delploy...side-impact airbags as well did not deploy.

front corner lights are spoken for as of the moment.

speedster
06-04-2007, 11:18 PM
nose panel and grills?? shiped to 73071

BMWmk00
06-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Also interested in steering wheel. Please email pics to bmwmk00@yahoo.com. What is the condition, worn, bad stiching, etc?

LyndsBMW
06-05-2007, 01:51 AM
power steering kit with hoses still available and in good condition? and if clear-tails are still up for grabs shoot me an email w/ pics. email is lyndsbarril@hotmail.com. thanks.

azndrifter127
06-05-2007, 02:10 AM
hi..
im interesting in the climate control..and im local..i live in South SF area..let me know so i can come by and see it..or you can email me at aznkool127@hotmail.com..thanks..

kris..

thundercat
06-05-2007, 02:41 AM
im intrested in the wheels and tires
shipped to Calgary Alberta

majinraver1115
06-05-2007, 03:36 AM
how much for rear bumper shipped to 91754?

JohnDojah
06-05-2007, 03:45 AM
secondary air pump and non-return valve is mine!

Headliner? Fuel injectors? and rims/tires I NEED

hollywoodundead
06-05-2007, 03:54 AM
pass side fender ?
im in la
please email me at jeffreyphillips@tmo.blackberry.net
i will take it asap

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:14 AM
nose panel and grills?? shiped to 73071
I currently have a potential buyer locally for those items...thanks for your interest...when i get the time...i will post what is NOT available...thank you.

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:17 AM
Also interested in steering wheel. Please email pics to bmwmk00@yahoo.com. What is the condition, worn, bad stiching, etc?

I have two three spoke M steering wheels...one that is in so-so condition and one that is OMFG mint...dual stage airbag as well.

Stitching is not worn, AT ALL...but 15 minutes with a toothbrush, and it WILL BE MINT!!!

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

Please note...this item is in high demand!!

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:18 AM
power steering kit with hoses still available and in good condition? and if clear-tails are still up for grabs shoot me an email w/ pics. email is lyndsbarril@hotmail.com. thanks.
I have an offer for $50 for clear tails...beat that...and they are yours

engine is being sold complete...so i apologize...i will not be able to part out.

I WILL UPDATE MY ORIGINAL POST TO DEFUSE ANY CONFUSION!!

THANKS!!

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:19 AM
hi..
im interesting in the climate control..and im local..i live in South SF area..let me know so i can come by and see it..or you can email me at aznkool127@hotmail.com..thanks..

kris..

PM SENT!!

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:22 AM
im intrested in the wheels and tires
shipped to Calgary Alberta

I want 1500 firm...and i mean firm....if you can't offer that amount, i'd rather keep them as they were a gift.

thanks for your interest.

dougykim

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:23 AM
how much for rear bumper shipped to 91754?
i am prefer not to ship parts that large.

if you want them bad enough...make me an offer.

it is NOT mint...but NOT horrible...but again...i prefer not to ship...so you would have to give me an more than serious offer.

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:27 AM
secondary air pump and non-return valve is mine!

Headliner? Fuel injectors? and rims/tires I NEED

headliner...you would have to take it off yourself...as i did not plan to mess with it. but if you want...make me an offer.

Fuel injectors...I need to keep the motor intact and complete...i have over 1potential buyers...so negative...i will not part the motor.

rims and tires...i have genuine article AC type IIs 18" x 8.5" with PS2 235/40 all around...one is flat (reason for the accident)

I also have a set of DSIs that I used as back-up wheels. 2 tires all 60%...2 tires are 25%....let me know.

pleae make me an offer, instead of asking for a price. thank you in advance.

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:28 AM
pass side fender ?
im in la
please email me at jeffreyphillips@tmo.blackberry.net
i will take it asap

please make me an offer...thanks in advance for your interest.

it is yours if your offer is reasonable....the pass. fender is nearly MINT

adamnur
06-05-2007, 05:39 AM
Are all the side moldings intact? How much for both sides?

edit: Since people think only the word "dibs" means you're interested, I'll say dibs.

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Are all the side moldings intact? How much for both sides?

The only side-moulding that is damaged is what you see on the picture.

The front driver-side fender has lost it's panel...the pole pretty much said "you're my b$tch" and hte fender took it up the a$$.

As for how much....

I can't state it again folks...

PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER INSTEAD OF ASKING ME "HOW MUCH"

adamnur
06-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Well forums rules are to post prices, I honestly don't know what the going rate for moldings is, and I don't want to throw out a number and lowball you.

Actually I just realized you have a coupe, I don't think they'll work for my sedan. Thanks anyway.

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:53 AM
Well forums rules are to post prices, I honestly don't know what the going rate for moldings is, and I don't want to throw out a number and lowball you.

Actually I just realized you have a coupe, I don't think they'll work for my sedan. Thanks anyway.
NO PROB!!

!! THIS IS FOR EVERYONE ON THE FORUM !!

I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH...MAKE ME AN OFFER...IT IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE...I MAY JUST SELL IT TO YOUR NOT KNOWING WHAT IT'S GOING FOR...I THINK I'M BEING VERY CLEAR ABOUT THIS...MAKE ME AN OFFER...I WILL HAVE TO EXECUTE "NO DOLLAR AMOUNT = NO REPLY"

I'm a good guy...reasonable on price....the deal is this...i am extremely busy working on design and permitting homes, as it is...i can't research the value of the parts to give you an offer for every part on the car...we all gotta eat...i eat by designing homes.

!! PLEASE...MAKE ME OFFERS WITH A US DOLLAR AMOUNT !!

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:57 AM
a little birdie told me that typing in all caps is considered a sign of being angry.

i apologize to those that take offense.

in my professional field (architecture) EVERYTHING is in all caps...i don't know why exactly...but i believe that it is because we want to stand-out.

However, if i wanted to stand-out...i guess why don't i stand in time-square naked...and wiggle around...that'll stand-out...

the point is this...i'm a good guy...if you need references...i can give them to you...i frequent m3forum...and i can have a number of guys on there back-me-up on my car, as well as me, as a person.

Cheers!!

dougykim

JohnDojah
06-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey Doug,

Secondary Air Pump have nothing to do with the actual motor itself.

It seems to me that if a person is going to replace their s52 with yours; they would not be doing it for the sec. air pump/valve.

2nd if a person were to use your motor for a swap; most likely they will delete this part or convert to obd1?

Please Doug I need this part and it appears to me that it would not make a difference in the selling of your car.

Thank you very much
-JD

dougykim
06-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey Doug,

Secondary Air Pump have nothing to do with the actual motor itself.

It seems to me that if a person is going to replace their s52 with yours; they would not be doing it for the sec. air pump/valve.

2nd if a person were to use your motor for a swap; most likely they will delete this part or convert to obd1?

Please Doug I need this part and it appears to me that it would not make a difference in the selling of your car.

Thank you very much
-JD
PM sent

red325bimmer
06-05-2007, 06:39 PM
interested in the nose panel and grills....pm sent!

JohnDojah
06-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh! Grill Mesh?

99DinanS3M3
06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I sent a PM, ever get it?

dougykim
06-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I sent a PM, ever get it?
That is really odd...i combed through my PM box...and no PM from 99dinans3m3...what would you like?

99DinanS3M3
06-06-2007, 12:31 AM
That is really odd...i combed through my PM box...and no PM from 99dinans3m3...what would you like?

Mint steering wheel, driver's side interior rear panel, and vent that is attached to the headlight switch. Still have any of that?

m4tt
06-06-2007, 12:48 AM
I need the drive shaft, 50.00 + shipping?

kdieselinc
06-06-2007, 02:16 AM
let me know if the moldings are still available

dougykim
06-06-2007, 02:26 AM
Mint steering wheel, driver's side interior rear panel, and vent that is attached to the headlight switch. Still have any of that?

i've still got all of those items...PM your email and you shall get pictures.

dougykim
06-06-2007, 02:27 AM
I need the drive shaft, 50.00 + shipping?

no can do...trying to keep the diff...tranny...drive shaft...motor...all together.

i've gotten a lot of offers on the engine...but it is not sold yet

dougykim
06-06-2007, 02:28 AM
let me know if the moldings are still available

YES!

throw me an offer...there is only one missing moulding...obviously the one that has been hit.

turkk
06-06-2007, 02:34 AM
pm sent

Braymond141
06-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Doug, Call me, I'm moving to East bay this saturday.

My gf and I need parts, plus we should hang out.

949-500-8493

dougykim
06-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Doug, Call me, I'm moving to East bay this saturday.

My gf and I need parts, plus we should hang out.

949-500-8493

damn brett...i don't mean to be ghey....but you don't know how glad i am to hear you're moving to norcal.

man...after losing my e36...it's good to hear from a friendly face. :)

:help bro

Braymond141
06-06-2007, 01:00 PM
damn brett...i don't mean to be ghey....but you don't know how glad i am to hear you're moving to norcal.

man...after losing my e36...it's good to hear from a friendly face. :)

:help bro

I could probably fix that isht bro :redspot

Jk... but i'd be glad to help you part it out too, i know it's a lot of work.

dougykim
06-06-2007, 03:06 PM
I could probably fix that isht bro :redspot

Jk... but i'd be glad to help you part it out too, i know it's a lot of work.
I'm a little weird when it comes to E36 M3s...after a hit like that, i wouldn't want to drive it.

It would just feel tainted.

I reserved those parts for you via first-post-edit.

!! THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE !!

!! IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE PART(S) YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LISTED ON THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE...AS IN FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. TO RESERVE A PART, YOU MUST EITHER PAYPAL ME OR ARRANGE FOR A MEETING TIME FOR PICK-UP. NOTHING IS SOLD UNLESS ONE OF THE TWO ABOVE ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE !!

Braymond141
06-06-2007, 03:34 PM
I may be interested in the suspension too Doug, but I forgot what you have.

dougykim
06-06-2007, 04:04 PM
I may be interested in the suspension too Doug, but I forgot what you have.

brett...i would need your worn stock suspension...the chassis must roll...but we can def. make that happen.

Koni S/A (yellows) on Eibach Pro-kits with JTD aluminum RSMs

The setup has less than 10K miles on it.

Braymond141
06-06-2007, 06:18 PM
K k, sounds good to me. Cya sunday bro.

jmargo
06-06-2007, 07:34 PM
The earlier poster is correct. Per forum rules you need to post prices.
1. Post a specific price for the item. No BEST OFFERS accepted.

Thanks

SL333PR
06-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Check you PM's

dougykim
06-06-2007, 08:17 PM
K k, sounds good to me. Cya sunday bro.

bring your lady's car if you can...my buddy wants to see how it compares to his new 335.

we're gonna have all kinds of fun tearing down the car...running two FI cars..woo hoo! :buttrock

dougykim
06-06-2007, 08:21 PM
The earlier poster is correct. Per forum rules you need to post prices.
1. Post a specific price for the item. No BEST OFFERS accepted.

Thanks

jmargo,

Understood...i apologize for mistake.

Please don't hit me with the ban-stick, good sir.

Retr0x3technic
06-06-2007, 08:36 PM
PM sent.

dougykim
06-06-2007, 08:38 PM
PMs replied!

Braymond141
06-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Doug keep the aux fan shroud too...

God i'm gonna owe you so much, lol.

Tamara can come monday if you're not busy then. She wants to get parts off you ASAP and she's got the cash.

dougykim
06-07-2007, 02:00 AM
Doug keep the aux fan shroud too...

God i'm gonna owe you so much, lol.

Tamara can come monday if you're not busy then. She wants to get parts off you ASAP and she's got the cash.

aux. fan shroud reserved!!

I'm looking forward to meeting Tamara...just the fact that she drives an FI E36 makes her an extraordinary lady...you're a lucky man!!

99DinanS3M3
06-07-2007, 02:37 AM
aux. fan shroud reserved!!

I'm looking forward to meeting Tamara...just the fact that she drives an FI E36 makes her an extraordinary lady...you're a lucky man!!

Thanks Doug! Are you going to be around on Monday? I don't get into town until late Sunday night :(

CRYPTiC
06-07-2007, 02:52 AM
Got pictures of the door sills? The rubber on mine have deteriorated, so I want know whether yours are in good shape.

Also looking for the two L-shaped clips that hold down the ECU. :shifty

dougykim
06-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Thanks Doug! Are you going to be around on Monday? I don't get into town until late Sunday night :(
Provided that i stop emailing people back and focus on work...hehe...

Monday will be great...have brett give me a call

I'm really flexible...I work from home, so I'll be home all day.

dougykim
06-07-2007, 03:15 AM
Got pictures of the door sills? The rubber on mine have deteriorated, so I want know whether yours are in good shape.

Also looking for the two L-shaped clips that hold down the ECU. :shifty

I have to find my old sills....i currently have metal AC Schnitzer door sills on.

Tristar
06-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Are the door moldings for the sides/front/rear? if so I'll take them for $150 picked up.

dougykim
06-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Are the door moldings for the sides/front/rear? if so I'll take them for $150 picked up.

you got it...PM sent.

BMWALDO
06-07-2007, 02:56 PM

I'm soo excited! http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/excited.gif

dougykim
06-07-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm soo excited! http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/excited.gif

I'm confused...how come you're so excited?

BMWALDO
06-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm confused...how come you're so excited?

I'll send PM.

dougykim
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I Would Like To Say To Everyone That State Farm Is not What They Used To Be. Please Beware Of Them!!!

I've Heard Only Good Things About Them Until, I've Made My Own Claim. They Not Only Screwed Me Out Of The 4500 Additional Equipment Coverage, Claming That Hids, Upgrades Engine Parts, Etc...all Do Not Add Value...regardless Of What My Receipts Say, Begging The Question: "what Is The Point Of Paying For Additional Equipment Coverage?"

Additionally...they Issued Me A Bad Check, That Cleared For A Week, And Then Was Withdrawn. And...they Cut My Rental Coverage Short By 5 Days From When They Promised...in Writing!!!

I Am Fighting With Them Like Crazy, And It Just Makes Things Worse And Worse, As I Am Trying To Sell Parts...trying To Work...and Trying To Find A Replacement Vehicle.

Stay Away From State Farm!!!!

sanantonioch
06-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Are mirrors, rear tails, kidney grills, front corners still available (also is the passenger side door seal anygood)? Please let me know, thanks.

VIPLINE
06-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Do u still have the front bumper center molding?

dougykim
06-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Do u still have the front bumper center molding?

I will be selling the front bumper and moulding together...and am selling locally, only for an item that large.

Sorry, man :(

Shaetoon
06-10-2007, 03:36 AM
bumper reinforcement?...is that a go? or front pannel?
u said you would shoot me a email back, never got one doug. >.<
let me know tho. thanks.

dougykim
06-10-2007, 04:04 AM
email sent

325IStwinT
06-10-2007, 09:31 AM
dang I would have bought the whole car is you were closer

naika
06-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Are you selling the front seats? Are they power? I need manuals for an E30 install
Thanks

dougykim
06-10-2007, 02:35 PM
dang I would have bought the whole car is you were closer

It's too late, now, anyhow. Too much stuff is claimed. =(

dougykim
06-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Are you selling the front seats? Are they power? I need manuals for an E30 install
Thanks

yes, they are powered.

mullethunter3
06-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Am interested in clear tails only. If still available. PM sent.

Walechamp
06-10-2007, 08:23 PM
PM sent.

azndrifter127
06-10-2007, 08:47 PM
pm sent..please contect me asap..thanks..

kris..

dougykim
06-10-2007, 10:00 PM
pm sent..please contect me asap..thanks..

kris..
haven't received your PM...it's kinda been happening a lot lately.

ZLUJ
06-10-2007, 10:22 PM
how much for your clears, front and rear? and are you selling your DEPOS or are they ZKW's i cant tell how much for those as well?

dougykim
06-11-2007, 02:55 AM
how much for your clears, front and rear? and are you selling your DEPOS or are they ZKW's i cant tell how much for those as well?

depo tails...i'd ask $75 (shipping extra)

the front clears are actually not totally clear...they are smoked...not everyone's cup of tea, but they don't stand out as much as straight clear corners, so i like them better.

CRYPTiC
06-11-2007, 03:18 AM
Have you found your old sills yet?

dougykim
06-11-2007, 03:23 AM
Have you found your old sills yet?

yes I have...they are at my good friend's garage, thus the trouble finding them. I can't get to them for pictures, however, until later this week.

PM your email

azndrifter127
06-11-2007, 10:58 AM
hi doug..did you get my email too?? cause i email you too..so let me know when is the best time to come by..my email is aznkool127@hotmail.com..and thanks..

kris..

azndrifter127
06-11-2007, 11:30 AM
hi doug..
email just send please let me know thanks..

kris..

naika
06-11-2007, 03:13 PM
yes, they are powered.
that won't work then,. thanks anyway. I'm doing an E30 install

BMWmk00
06-11-2007, 03:55 PM
hey doug, sent email but nothing heard? Did you sell both the steering wheels or just one?

dsldsl27
06-11-2007, 07:38 PM
I need a set of wheels, please PM me price if in good condition. Looking for race rubber if possible.

dougykim
06-11-2007, 07:43 PM
I need a set of wheels, please PM me price if in good condition. Looking for race rubber if possible.

I can't PM you...you must have some sorta restriction of some sort.

Marc
06-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Do you have the big center air vent for the digital climate control? I just broke another fucking slat in mine and need a replacement.

email to marbat@eden.rutgers.edu to discuss

dougykim
06-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Do you have the big center air vent for the digital climate control? I just broke another fucking slat in mine and need a replacement.

email to marbat@eden.rutgers.edu to discuss

email sent

95bmwm3
06-12-2007, 01:31 PM
I was looking for the sunroof cover panel...that has the switch for the sunroof...let me know if its still available ...please send e mail to eriktspencer@hotmail.com

dougykim
06-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I was looking for the sunroof cover panel...that has the switch for the sunroof...let me know if its still available ...please send e mail to eriktspencer@hotmail.com

email sent!

dougykim
06-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Payment received...item will be shipped tomorrow.

Thank you!

mike27t
06-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Damn Doug, sorry to hear about the car.. Sucks about State Farm as well..

Damage to the side skirts? Hard to tell in the pic

GL buddy

willis g
06-14-2007, 02:11 PM
do you still have the rubber exhaust hanger piece? 27603

dougykim
06-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Damn Doug, sorry to hear about the car.. Sucks about State Farm as well..

Damage to the side skirts? Hard to tell in the pic

GL buddy

Mike!! How are things? Tell me you didn't let that extraordinary lady of yours get away!!

Yeah..my sideskirt on the driver's side is done for. The passenger side is still there, however.

Thanks for the grievances, man...it's good to hear from an old friend.

Yeah...state farm is not what they used to be...i'm switching over to 21st century today...picked me up a volvo beater for now...while i part this damn thing out, and eventually find myself another bimmer.

dougykim
06-14-2007, 03:21 PM
do you still have the rubber exhaust hanger piece? 27603

Sorry...but hangers will go with exhaust.

AA Gen III exhaust, by the way.

mike27t
06-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Mike!! How are things? Tell me you didn't let that extraordinary lady of yours get away!!

Yeah..my sideskirt on the driver's side is done for. The passenger side is still there, however.

Thanks for the grievances, man...it's good to hear from an old friend.

Yeah...state farm is not what they used to be...i'm switching over to 21st century today...picked me up a volvo beater for now...while i part this damn thing out, and eventually find myself another bimmer.

Things are alright man, hanging in there. I was just asking Brett and Anthony about you a couple weeks ago, no one knew what happened to you. Ive tried convincing Anthony to have a summer BBQ up north this year, that might be a good time for all of us to hang out. The lady is still around buddy, have you been fortunate in finding yours yet?

Thanks for the info on the sideskirt, I guess ill keep rockin the lux skirts some more. I really coulda used the climate control but I guess I was a bit late.

dougykim
06-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Things are alright man, hanging in there. I was just asking Brett and Anthony about you a couple weeks ago, no one knew what happened to you. Ive tried convincing Anthony to have a summer BBQ up north this year, that might be a good time for all of us to hang out. The lady is still around buddy, have you been fortunate in finding yours yet?

Thanks for the info on the sideskirt, I guess ill keep rockin the lux skirts some more. I really coulda used the climate control but I guess I was a bit late.

Thanks Mike! It's good to know that you cared...enough, at least, to ask around. =)

I haven't yet found my car-loving lady, yet...things just kept happening. Like my wrecked E36...stuff like that.

Yeah..if anthony were to throw bbq, i'd be there for sure...don't be a stranger, buddy!!

scabzzzz
06-14-2007, 10:19 PM
PM sent! And also, Cluster gone already?

socerace
06-15-2007, 12:36 AM
dunno if you still have it or will part it but the molding that says "bmw" on the front bumper, and possibly the very back strip on the rear bumper. lmk
thanx and good luck

dougykim
06-15-2007, 11:15 AM
PM sent! And also, Cluster gone already?

Cluster is available...PM sent!

dougykim
06-15-2007, 11:15 AM
dunno if you still have it or will part it but the molding that says "bmw" on the front bumper, and possibly the very back strip on the rear bumper. lmk
thanx and good luck

I am planning to sell the bumper and molding as a whole. Sorry, and good luck with your search!

benaj
06-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Backing plates off the rear brake rotors? I am looking for a set.

kdieselinc
06-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I need #20 in this picture
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BG93&mospid=47488&btnr=51_3075&hg=51&fg=30

Also I need the glovebox catch. Held by two baby philips screws Let me know if you have both and how much shipped to NJ

deen3
06-16-2007, 11:12 AM
sent pm about front kidney grills and door seals.

i really need the driver side door seal the most.

dougykim
06-16-2007, 07:14 PM
I need #20 in this picture
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=BG93&mospid=47488&btnr=51_3075&hg=51&fg=30

Also I need the glovebox catch. Held by two baby philips screws Let me know if you have both and how much shipped to NJ

To be clear...#20 is the carrier piece for the OBC and the undertray?

If so..yes i have it...so please PM what you think a reasonable offer is.

Please don't PM "how much?" a USD amount, please.

THanks

dougykim
06-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Backing plates off the rear brake rotors? I am looking for a set.

the dust shields, you mean?

PM me what they are worth, please. If they were worth my time, I will take them off and ship them, otherwise, the opportunity cost may not be very smart for me.

For example...if you wanted a part that was only worth 10 bucks...

well I make 10 bucks with my hourly work in like 20 minutes...

Taking them off, packing them...shipping them...plus 3% paypal fee...and travel time alone would exceed 20 minutes worth of time.

Thanks

ModenaM3
06-16-2007, 10:24 PM
Brake rotors/pads?

benaj
06-17-2007, 03:18 AM
the dust shields, you mean?

PM me what they are worth, please. If they were worth my time, I will take them off and ship them, otherwise, the opportunity cost may not be very smart for me.

For example...if you wanted a part that was only worth 10 bucks...

well I make 10 bucks with my hourly work in like 20 minutes...

Taking them off, packing them...shipping them...plus 3% paypal fee...and travel time alone would exceed 20 minutes worth of time.

Thanks

Yes, I am talking about the rear rotor dust shields and yes, we are talking about a $20 part when new, so not worth your time to sell me yours used unless you are already pulling off the rear brakes to sell them to someone else.

If you find yourself pulling off the brakes anyway, it won't be much of your time at all to also ship out those dust shields to me. But to take the time to pull off the shields just for me-- I would tell you to get back to your job and make your money. I will wait for now.

xplosiveg06
06-17-2007, 07:38 AM
passenger front inner wheel lining (plastic piece that separates the bumper from the tire w/ brake cooling duct)

Shaetoon
06-17-2007, 09:35 PM
hey doug, anychance you still have the 18button obc with harnesses? looking for one at a cheep price. let me know.
Thanks-

dougykim
06-17-2007, 09:45 PM
passenger front inner wheel lining (plastic piece that separates the bumper from the tire w/ brake cooling duct)
PM me what they are worth, or what you're willing to pay.

If it is worth my time, I will take them off and ship. Otherwise, local offers keep coming in so I can leave out the packaging/shipping time costs.

Thanks

dougykim
06-17-2007, 09:46 PM
hey doug, anychance you still have the 18button obc with harnesses? looking for one at a cheep price. let me know.
Thanks-
That item has been posted on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E36-E34-On-Board-Computer-OBC-M3-325-328_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33675QQihZ013QQitem Z230143424164QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

XJCASPER
06-18-2007, 12:34 AM
Can you send pics of the Exhaust to

XJCasper@hotmail.com

Thanks
Jason

zeromagnus
06-20-2007, 07:25 PM
ecu + wiring harness from power distribution center to engine (uncut)?

95 ///BMW
06-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Doug, I got the brake ducts yesterday. They are in very good condition just how you described them. They're very well worth the price. If I ever need anything else, I'll check with you first.

Thank you

dougykim
06-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Doug, I got the brake ducts yesterday. They are in very good condition just how you described them. They're very well worth the price. If I ever need anything else, I'll check with you first.

Thank you
Frank,

It was a pleasure doing business with you, as well. I hope those parts work out great for you!!

Hopefullly we'll cross paths with each other in the field...i am trying to get my foot into a global commericial development firm by the name of jones lang lasalle...wish me luck!!

95 ///BMW
06-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Never heard of Jones Lang Lasalle...... but good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Frank

porschetech
06-25-2007, 08:34 PM
dougieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!..............wtf happened???? you never told me that your car got whacked! :(:(:(

i'll give ya call sometime tonight:)

dougykim
06-25-2007, 09:57 PM
yeah buddy...one of hte cleanest estoril/block E36s...decommisioned. Very sad.

We'll have to catch up later...but give me a list of parts that you want off the car.

Doug

Dieselino
06-25-2007, 10:23 PM
I need some parts aswell, could you email me at mjhammoud@comcast.net or shoot me your email or how I can contact you? Thanks!

dougykim
06-25-2007, 10:42 PM
email sent

sbblowz
06-26-2007, 02:47 AM
how much for steering wheel, slipring, and airbag?

lokki
06-27-2007, 03:47 AM
yeah buddy...one of hte cleanest estoril/block E36s...decommisioned. Very sad.

We'll have to catch up later...but give me a list of parts that you want off the car.

Doug

I get first pick because I asked first AND because I'm poor. I'm still waiting on that reply email though...

BMWBaja
07-03-2007, 09:32 PM
get back to me with what you got left..interested in a few things

rebornsoldier@hotmail.com
(please email..i dont use this forum that much)

FSUhorizon
07-04-2007, 08:54 AM
I posted here yesterday but the forum crashed twice and it appears that the post is gone.

I need the following:

1. Driver's side exterior door handle assembly.

2. Shifter surround (where the window and door lock switches are located).

3. Black glove box trim piece (long, rectangular piece located above the glove box release)

50 shipped to Florida?

C.Thurman
07-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Do you still have right side skirt? Is it a twist? How much shipped to 30517.Have pay pal now.Thanks

-Chris

Bimmer Man
07-04-2007, 02:01 PM
I PM'ed you last night. Let me know if you got it. The forum has been acting weird.

dougykim
07-04-2007, 06:54 PM
I PM'ed you last night. Let me know if you got it. The forum has been acting weird.

YES THE FORUM HAS BEEN VERY UNPREDICTABLE!!

Braymond141 is taking care of most of hte parts, as they are mostly at his place.

Please contact him directly, or post on his thread, so that you get quicker replies.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776685

dougykim
07-04-2007, 07:03 PM
all pms replied

99 dinan m3
07-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Do you still have the front bumper and the driver side rocker molding...if so how much and shipped to 77081? pm me

jacobennis
07-09-2007, 02:17 PM
interested in the front door panels, please pm me with your price

dougykim
07-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Do you still have the front bumper and the driver side rocker molding...if so how much and shipped to 77081? pm me

Front bumper is pending sale.

dougykim
07-09-2007, 02:24 PM
interested in the front door panels, please pm me with your price

door panels have been sold

weenstan
07-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Rear view mirror?

dougykim
07-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Rear view mirror?

check with braymond141...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776685&page=2

he may still have it.

ANTSTUNT99M3
07-12-2007, 11:26 AM
interested in the power steering pump....both rear shocks....all four rotors....i can pick up so pm me with the details of your asking price! Where are you located? I'm from Stockton so i can pick up no shipping! Thanks

.jordan
07-12-2007, 07:51 PM
are the wheel liners and underpanel parts in good condition still? if so please pm me

calypso325
07-12-2007, 08:01 PM
how much for head lights, Ellipsoid?

dougykim
07-12-2007, 08:09 PM
are the wheel liners and underpanel parts in good condition still? if so please pm me

driver's side wheel liner is destroyed...

passneger side is ok...but def. not great.

underpanel...again...ok but not great.

i think u may be better off buying from dealer for wheel liners.

dougykim
07-12-2007, 08:09 PM
how much for head lights, Ellipsoid?

headlights have been sold...thanks

SD318ti
07-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Is the front carpet black? Do you still have it? PM me. Thanks.

M3glfman
07-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Is the rear subframe available?

dougykim
07-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Front black carpet is now gone...sorry.

Subframe must stay....please check out this thread....

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=782603

SaamS
07-19-2007, 05:25 AM
Black rear seats still for sale?

dougykim
07-19-2007, 01:17 PM
yes sir!!!

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9945252&posted=1#post9945252

$200 picked up, in excellent condition.

Let me know

dougykim
07-20-2007, 02:39 PM
Bump!!!

BMW525i
07-20-2007, 02:58 PM
x brace/strut bar????

dougykim
07-20-2007, 03:02 PM
i have an x brace...but bolts are no where to be found.

MreedBMWM3
07-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Free Bump.

Jonathan@BimmerWorld
07-24-2007, 03:21 PM
PM sent.

E36bimmer318
07-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Do you still have the rear passenger door panel?

Funez
07-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Im looking for
cup holder unit that goes in the center console,
side skirts,
moldings,
and the speaker cover that goes on the front doors

dougykim
07-27-2007, 01:18 PM
i have cupholders, and some moulding pieces...but not all. The front driver's side fender trim was destroyed...and the front and rear bumper mouldings are gone.

pm me with an offer

E36bimmer318
07-27-2007, 02:53 PM
So no door panels?

Funez
07-27-2007, 04:35 PM
PM sent
Dibs on the cup holders

dougykim
07-27-2007, 07:02 PM
So no door panels?

no door panels...sorry man.

e36007
07-27-2007, 07:08 PM
hey plzz email me at slide.ova.here@hotmail.com for for what eva parts you have left of these

front and back brakes with front knuckles and rear trailing arms
all suspension with sway bars
center console and dash board ,sterring wheel,ur vador seats with all door panels with speakers,shift nob
front and back bummpers with all side moldings
mirrors
tails lights,corners,side markers,head lights,foglights
spoiler
rims
door sills
foor mats
alarm plzzz get back to me asap

abdullah
07-28-2007, 12:56 AM
oem mid pipe

dougykim
07-28-2007, 01:03 AM
hey plzz email me at slide.ova.here@hotmail.com for for what eva parts you have left of these

front and back brakes with front knuckles and rear trailing arms
all suspension with sway bars
center console and dash board ,sterring wheel,ur vador seats with all door panels with speakers,shift nob
front and back bummpers with all side moldings
mirrors
tails lights,corners,side markers,head lights,foglights
spoiler
rims
door sills
foor mats
alarm plzzz get back to me asap

A lot has been sold... i still have the rear bumper w/ mouldings, mirrors, shift knob, oem alarm...

Go here here for mirrors, and mouldings and bumper...PM braymond141.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792657

he also has oem alarm too.

dougykim
07-28-2007, 01:07 AM
oem mid pipe

i hope you're in the bay area...i don't want to ship that item.

BMW525i
07-28-2007, 02:40 AM
any pedals for sale?

Wojtek79
07-28-2007, 03:43 AM
looking for windshield washer tank for a side project. available?

3LtrdakarM3
08-02-2007, 05:49 PM
is the exhaust still there if so how much?

dougykim
08-02-2007, 05:58 PM
is the exhaust still there if so how much?

stock exhaust ...yes...$100

argh...i don't want to ship it tho.

AA is gone.

kyosh1ro
08-02-2007, 11:34 PM
still have fog light mounting brackets?

HolyShti
08-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Can you do $80 shipped for the AC compressor? Does it work?

E36Junkie
08-08-2007, 04:02 AM
still have the xbrace?

thundercat
08-08-2007, 04:15 AM
shift boot?

Camoflash
08-09-2007, 02:21 AM
Hey dougy i remember talking to you earlier...would you take 70 for the exhaust? Ill come get it?

dougykim
08-09-2007, 03:53 PM
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD EVERYONE!!!!

only stuff left on the car is located here...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792657

and here...

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792652

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792659

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792653

rhett325i
08-12-2007, 07:58 PM
you have pm

bimmerkjrm3
11-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Interested in your front Sub Frame.

Is it still FS. If so how much?

Thanks
Karl

dougykim
11-02-2007, 11:39 AM
car is gone gone gone...all the parts that are left are with braymond141

subframe is with new owner of chassis, sorry.

Garrett M
11-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Door panels still for sale?
ANy exhaust ?
PM Me please

ss350chevy
11-15-2007, 10:16 PM
drivers side foglight and bracket, drivers side bracke ducting.shift nob, steering wheel, drivers side drip rail molding, headlights.... if they are in good condition