PDA

View Full Version : haunted places/roads in Bay Area?

Pages : [1] 2

sisomphonE
12-05-2006, 10:07 PM
any one know any places? o_O

bb0ytom
12-05-2006, 11:54 PM
marsh road, up caleveras. supposedly an albino family lives up there and i've heard stories from friends who said the albino guy chased them "legally" with a shotgun because its their property. supposedly the bridge near the marsh road house has a story of a little girl who got raped n killed there several years ago. n blah blah blah but i think there is actually an albino who lives in the house on marsh road. also theres secret sidewalk in union city, haunted hospital near some exit on the golden gate bridge, haunted missionary down near highway 17 somewhere, and some haunted house that has always been up for sale somewhere near tully road. me and my friends use to be into that ghost chasing/haunted house chasing crap back when we were younger and had nothing to do with our homegirls during summer nights. go ahead and ask around about the places i mentioned, good way to kill time at night with some friends.

dynamik
12-06-2006, 12:18 AM
marsh road, isn't something real...i've been there, there is a african family living in the one house on that road, i spoke with them, they said there are many rumors ( but they may be lying!) that the road is haunted. There is also a school down san felipe road, all the way down.. story is an old women locked her kids in there, and killed them. the house on tully is true also, the house sold for about 200k ( that's VERY little for the bay area ), and they've switched through 4 different real estate agents? A family lives there now, but not sure how they're doing.

amdspitfire
12-06-2006, 12:26 AM
isnt there some omish on hicks road?

Jwright
12-06-2006, 12:27 AM
marsh road, up caleveras. supposedly an albino family lives up there and i've heard stories from friends who said the albino guy chased them "legally" with a shotgun because its their property. supposedly the bridge near the marsh road house has a story of a little girl who got raped n killed there several years ago. n blah blah blah but i think there is actually an albino who lives in the house on marsh road. also theres secret sidewalk in union city, haunted hospital near some exit on the golden gate bridge, haunted missionary down near highway 17 somewhere, and some haunted house that has always been up for sale somewhere near tully road. me and my friends use to be into that ghost chasing/haunted house chasing crap back when we were younger and had nothing to do with our homegirls during summer nights. go ahead and ask around about the places i mentioned, good way to kill time at night with some friends.
The missionary was in los gatos--they finally tore it down a couple years.
I have a couple friends who have been up to Marsh road-- they got out of the car and saw blood on the ground (supposedly). They were also chased by someone in a jeep with a shotgun...probably the owner tired of people driving up his property.

tudragan
12-06-2006, 12:41 AM
marsh road is blocked off with a gate now.. a huge one at that.. and i too heard stories that a man chases you wiht a shot gun and shots. supposedly my friends tail lights were shot once

LuxoM3
12-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Foothill Road in Pleasanton - around midnight you can see the ghosts of murdered monks from an indian uprising walking the course.

M13
12-06-2006, 02:13 AM
Foothill Road in Pleasanton - around midnight you can see the ghosts of murdered monks from an indian uprising walking the course.

??:eyecrazy

theruss1an1
12-06-2006, 02:36 AM
What is that place in like antioch where some school bus crashed and if you put some kind of flowers on your dash you will see little finger prints on your rear window and your car will begin to move.

-Serge

theruss1an1
12-06-2006, 02:46 AM
Is marsh rd. in redwood city? Im trying to find it on google earth and that was the only marsh road it showed around the bay area. But it had a normal street and the other end looked like it went to some fields and a factory.

-Serge

dynamik
12-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Is marsh rd. in redwood city? Im trying to find it on google earth and that was the only marsh road it showed around the bay area. But it had a normal street and the other end looked like it went to some fields and a factory.

-Serge

The one that is haunted is in milpitas, search for marsh rd. , milpitas CA.

there is also one off 280 N or 101 N, i forget, but that's not the haunted one ( near embarcadero exit )

bb0ytom
12-06-2006, 03:46 AM

-Serge

marsh road is up calaveras. well maybe an african family lives there now but some of my friends told me they saw the white albino guy there a couple years ago, back when i was curious about it, probably about 5-6 years ago.

bb0ytom
12-06-2006, 03:48 AM
i heard some crap about hellyer lake too? hahaha i dont know, supposedly something happened there a while back or some crap. i dont know but if you go down piedmont road near the milpitas area, there is some house down that street that buries everyone in their family tree in their backyard and you can see the tombstones as you drive by. that road is dark as hell to. i think it was down piedmont road between landess and calaveras.

bb0ytom
12-06-2006, 03:50 AM
The missionary was in los gatos--they finally tore it down a couple years.
I have a couple friends who have been up to Marsh road-- they got out of the car and saw blood on the ground (supposedly). They were also chased by someone in a jeep with a shotgun...probably the owner tired of people driving up his property.

yeah they we couldnt find the damn missionary the last time we went. we walked around for hours in that damn field. all we saw were those 2 hippie wagon cars that crashed in the tree areas that i guess were never removed. its all rusted and broken. i remember a long time ago we went to the missionary spot, the glass shop nearby had some worker inside. also, at the bottom of that 30 feet pit, they have that odd tree stump in the middle of no where with a large circle of massive red wood trees surround it and there's a shrine in the middle. pretty wierd but i dun't know if its still liek that.

dynamik
12-06-2006, 10:56 AM
OT: you just got some LTWs tom?

Stinky
12-06-2006, 11:35 AM
I worked(7P-7A) at Kaiser in Fremont a couple years ago. There were some weird things going on in that place.

tpb31
12-06-2006, 12:05 PM
google it...I found plenty before.

bunnykiller67
12-06-2006, 12:52 PM

:lol

I grew up in pleasanton ON foothill rd, and never heard that one.
But I did hear of the ghost of a girl whom died, and walks on homecomming to get picked up by her date.

DiScoTeknix
12-06-2006, 02:24 PM
I was trying to get a room booked at this place last halloween...

http://www.hauntedbay.com/features/BrookdaleLodge.shtml

sisomphonE
12-06-2006, 02:33 PM
marsh road is real theres a movie about it called "river's edge" you can rent a copy at hollywood video.

ive been on san felipe at night but we never saw the school.. we stopped infront of some house where the road splits and there is a gate blocking entrance. i heard a loud bang before we got out of the car and just took off. lol i was back in the city within 5 mins :P

more info on san felipe :]

m34ever
12-06-2006, 04:46 PM
marsh road is real theres a movie about it called "river's edge" you can rent a copy at hollywood video.

ive been on san felipe at night but we never saw the school.. we stopped infront of some house where the road splits and there is a gate blocking entrance. i heard a loud bang before we got out of the car and just took off. lol i was back in the city within 5 mins :P

more info on san felipe :]that gate is the back entrance to UTC, my dads work.

bb0ytom
12-06-2006, 05:13 PM
OT: you just got some LTWs tom?

me? no.

gotdinan?
12-06-2006, 05:17 PM
haunted hospital near some exit on the golden gate bridge

yea that place is crazy, its gated off but you can still go in, be careful though cause cops do a drive past it to see if anybody is in there and you can get ticketed for tresspassing. anyways last time i went there were some cracked out bums in there and broken needles on the ground :eyecrazy also we didnt go up past the second floor cause it freaky as hell....

i have heard of a lake in south frisco area where there is a statue that supposedly moves at night. there is always a thick ground level fog there too at night, watch out tho there too cause i heard there are crazy ass bums that sleep in that park tho:confused

mpowere36
12-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Haunted Toys R Us in Sunnyvale SpoOoOoOkY

http://www.ghosts.org/toysrus.html

bb0ytom
12-06-2006, 06:01 PM
yea that place is crazy, its gated off but you can still go in, be careful though cause cops do a drive past it to see if anybody is in there and you can get ticketed for tresspassing. anyways last time i went there were some cracked out bums in there and broken needles on the ground :eyecrazy also we didnt go up past the second floor cause it freaky as hell....

i have heard of a lake in south frisco area where there is a statue that supposedly moves at night. there is always a thick ground level fog there too at night, watch out tho there too cause i heard there are crazy ass bums that sleep in that park tho:confused

yeah, i vote that place as the number 1 haunted spot in and around the bay area. what could be more scary than an abandoned hospital that is haunted. a lot of people do die in hospitals too, so that's already scary enough. i forgot what the exit was on the golden gate bridge but i think it was some president's last name, forgot which one.

Jwright
12-06-2006, 06:41 PM
I was searching up some of these places and found an interesting site:
http://theshadowlands.net/places/california.htm

sisomphonE
12-06-2006, 06:46 PM

awesome

phoenix530
12-06-2006, 07:00 PM
I have two.

This one has been semi-documented. Supposedly the Howard Johnson (in San Jose) has one room that is haunted. This was big news about 20-30 years ago. But I haven't heard much about it recently.

But I did hear of the ghost of a girl whom died, and walks on homecomming to get picked up by her date.

BUNNYKILLER67: You're only the third person I know to have heard about the next one. My mom told me about it many, many years ago (like 50 years). Another older person said that she had heard the same thing.

My mom said a young girl was on her way to (or from) a prom on either the San Mateo or the "old" Dumbarton Bridge. (I forget which one, but I believe it had to be the DB cuz the SM Bridge wasn't built then.) Evidently the young girl was killed in an auto accident on the bridge.

Her ghost would walk along the bridge. Various people would report picking up a young girl in a prom dress.

This is where I forget which report is correct.

She would be dropped off at various locations. Each person saying that they had dropped her off at a location closer to home.

Or the other story, is that she would be picked up and driven a short distance. And when the driver would turn around to talk to her, she was gone.

I'm not sure which one is the correct reports. But eventually there were no more reported sighting and it was always thought that her spirit eventually made it home.

SC David
12-06-2006, 08:16 PM
There is the Caroland House in Hillsborough. That place looks pretty creepy, but it's gated off. When I went, there was one light on and someone inside. I'm guessing someone lives there now, since it looks pretty well kept, but here is the story:

"In my hometown of Hillsborough , CA there is a place called Carolands Mansion . It's an abandoned huge mansion that had apparently been the first house ever built in the city. When I was in high school I heard a story that a couple of years before two girls had wanted to go inside and look at the mansion. The security guard that kept an eye on the abandoned mansion agreed to take them on a tour. He took them to a room that used to be a vault. Once inside he raped and murdered the two women. It's said that the spirits of the two girls still inhabit the vault." - Lucy , CA
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3430/mansionos4.jpg

Then there is the abandoned Public Health Service Hospital that you guys were talking about that's in the Presidio of SF. That place is pretty cool. Here's some info on it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/loupiote/sets/433042/
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4069/phshsfmv1.jpg

theruss1an1
12-06-2006, 10:17 PM
I havent gone to any haunted places in like... 4 years now. I think I will winter break out of complete boredom.

-Serge

theruss1an1
12-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Just looked up that marsh road place. Def. looks unsafe. :)

-Serge

sisomphonE
12-06-2006, 11:00 PM
yeh marsh road is weird/spooky/scary. try going up san felipe, its just as scary.

JuanPac0
12-07-2006, 12:55 AM

Now I have something to do on Saturday, thanks. ;)

JuanPac0
12-07-2006, 12:57 AM
There is the Caroland House in Hillsborough. That place looks pretty creepy, but it's gated off. When I went, there was one light on and someone inside. I'm guessing someone lives there now, since it looks pretty well kept, but here is the story:

Then there is the abandoned Public Health Service Hospital that you guys were talking about that's in the Presidio of SF. That place is pretty cool. Here's some info on it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/loupiote/sets/433042/
[IM]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4069/phshsfmv1.jpg[/IMG]

Good luck getting into that place, I've tried many a time. Always a guard up front, and always a cop/mobile security around. GREAT backroads though if you past the building on the left.

K2sfc
12-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Good tread will definitely explorer some of these when i have time

LWRNCE
12-07-2006, 01:43 AM
Lake herman road here in Vallejo.

In the middle of the road is a man made Lagoon. Crazy shit.

neros131
12-07-2006, 02:01 AM
I think its time a night-time bimmer ride with the SJ Gang. Ghost chasing and BMW's, the greatest mix there could ever be.

K2sfc
12-07-2006, 02:07 AM
i have pair of two way radios:alright.

I think its time a night-time bimmer ride with the SJ Gang. Ghost chasing and BMW's, the greatest mix there could ever be.

neros131
12-07-2006, 02:37 AM
Well shit, why not?

Anyone else down for the Gh0st Chaserz ride through the Presidio/Calaveras sometime?

gotdinan?
12-07-2006, 03:20 AM
BMW GHOST HUNTERS MEET! hahah

TeKNiC330
12-07-2006, 04:16 AM
marsh road, isn't something real...i've been there, there is a african family living in the one house on that road, i spoke with them, they said there are many rumors ( but they may be lying!) that the road is haunted. There is also a school down san felipe road, all the way down.. story is an old women locked her kids in there, and killed them. the house on tully is true also, the house sold for about 200k ( that's VERY little for the bay area ), and they've switched through 4 different real estate agents? A family lives there now, but not sure how they're doing.

What part of Tully?

amdspitfire
12-07-2006, 10:50 AM
you guys should use more reliable cars for this activity ;)

JuanPac0
12-07-2006, 10:54 AM
you guys should use more reliable cars for this activity ;)

And use what, Civics? People are going to think we're filming 3F3F.

sisomphonE
12-07-2006, 11:39 AM

when i was on san felipe rd and we heard the loud 'bang' i took off first.. my friend in his mazda 626 (the newer ones?) was behind me for about 30 secs.. his headlights kept getting smaller and smaller as the windy curves came up :)

SLEEK.STATIK
12-07-2006, 02:34 PM
hicks road and a small road off old almaden road i dont remember the name are def haunted. the small road off old almaden has an old ass cemetary and its REALLY creepy at night. i will only go there with my truck too cause the road is very un-bmw freindly.

gotdinan?
12-07-2006, 02:35 PM

u mean 4F4F cause theres already a 3rd lol :alright :rofl

Donovan
12-07-2006, 04:20 PM
I worked at (and under) the VA hospital in San Francisco. It's haunted as any place you'd want to be. I spent many a day under the buildings pulling cable. Not fun. Take the wlak down to the beach off the back of the campus, behind the eating area. You can almost see the hospital ships comming out of the fog bringing the dead and wounded of past wars.

sisomphonE
12-07-2006, 06:07 PM
I worked at (and under) the VA hospital in San Francisco. It's haunted as any place you'd want to be. I spent many a day under the buildings pulling cable. Not fun. Take the wlak down to the beach off the back of the campus, behind the eating area. You can almost see the hospital ships comming out of the fog bringing the dead and wounded of past wars.

thats nuts! :eyecrazy

BigKidD
12-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Too bad the place is quite guarded now.http://static.flickr.com/37/84243790_2bcadb8b41.jpg?v=0

dynamik
12-07-2006, 09:02 PM
What part of Tully?

senter road.

BigKidD
12-07-2006, 09:27 PM
It looks like there was a decent size cemetery behind the old hospital in the presidio that was the covered up in the 1950s, http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/11/25/BAGI7MJHH61.DTL&hw=abandoned+presidio+hospital&sn=001&sc=1000

Savage76
12-07-2006, 09:48 PM

I'm DOWN!

Savage76
12-07-2006, 09:54 PM

I'm bout 2 hit up in that hospital... at night :D:buttrock

theruss1an1
12-07-2006, 10:19 PM
HEY GUYS LETS HAVE A ROAD TRIP!!!! Just like in middle school. OH YAY!!!

-Serge

bb0ytom
12-08-2006, 02:55 AM
damn the hospital is gated n armed w/ security sensors now. i shulda went back then when i had the chance and was into that ghost hunting stuff. we never found the place when we went years ago but im pretty sure it wasnt gaurded back then. i guess it started getting too popular among teenage kids tresspassing the place at night

SOUTHBAYeric
12-08-2006, 03:22 AM
You can still get into that hospital but the main stairway and what was the easiest way in has motion sensors and the presidio cops show up real quick because you can hear the alarm from very far away. Two of my friends went in and set off the alarm and had to skirt from there super quick but they both got caught up, one talked his way out and the other got a trespassing ticket. I am not totally sure how you get in now but there is a way. They are keeping watch on that spot because they are supposed to be turning that whole building into a bunch of apartment buildings soon but there are no signs of them doing anything.

SOUTHBAYeric
12-08-2006, 03:42 AM
http://www.new-idria.org/getting_there.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loupiote/sets/435442/
How about a BF.c trip to this spot?

JuanPac0
12-08-2006, 04:41 AM
I'm down for some San Francisco ghost hunting (Stowe Lake at night is amazing, regardless of ghosts), we could also hit up the Sutro Baths.

SC David
12-08-2006, 02:29 PM
http://www.new-idria.org/getting_there.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loupiote/sets/435442/
How about a BF.c trip to this spot?
Dude, wtf. I drove that road last month just for fun as I was on my way to the Fresno area. Some of it was fucking creepy. I passed like 4 cars in 75 miles, all going the opposite direction. It would be the ULTIMATE BF.c drive, let me tell you. Awesome twisties, then huge 5 miles sections of straightaways with not a person in sight. Here are some pics:

Abandoned Hot Springs area:
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3268/panocheroadoct29th039cogf1.jpg

One of the lonnnggg ass straightaways:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9890/panocheroadoct29th031coyo4.jpg

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5667/panocheroadoct29th036cong4.jpg

Canyons:
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1726/panocheroadoct29th006cohm9.jpg

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7299/panocheroadoct29th024couz5.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/586/panocheroadoct29th025coyq8.jpg

Looking down on the valley:
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1783/panocheroadoct29th029cv4.jpg

Orchards near Hwy 5 towards the end:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1807/panocheroadoct29th046cobr2.jpg

I'd be down to do that again someday, but stop by that site. It would be cool during the spring in April or May since everything would be green.

SC David
12-08-2006, 02:33 PM
The hidden graveyard by the PHS Hospital is wierding me out now too. I walked on top of that tennis court trying to find a way into the hospital, and there were crazy noises coming from the trees. That's pretty funny looking back now.

sisomphonE
12-08-2006, 02:40 PM
cool pics david :]

SC David
12-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Okay, seriously, I'm serious now...we gotta organize a trip out there. It would be so insanely cool. My jaw kept dropping along the way at the scenery, and if we were to continue even further out to that ghost town, it would just be the coolest thing ever. I'm totally going to organize a meet sometime later this winter. Maybe over my winter break when I'm bored towards the end of January. It would have to be a small safe group though, because you would NOT want to get stranded out there. You are miles away from civilization with no cell phone reception. So worth it though. It's totally happening. Stay tuned!

BigKidD
12-08-2006, 02:52 PM
I have to check out that hospital sometime, although I will not likely try to go inside. The funny thing about that cemetery is that the army just pretended it was moved and did not tell anyone about it to cover their buts. Also, there are old WW1/WW2 batteries by the Presidio that are pretty cool to check out. There is a big one behind the Caltrans Maintenance area near the Golden Gate Bridge. It's amazing how big the guns were that sat at those batteries back then.
Also, here is a link to abandoned NYC subway stations, I know not CA but an interesting link nevertheless, http://www.nycsubway.org/abandsta.html and http://www.columbia.edu/~brennan/abandoned/ (http://www.columbia.edu/~brennan/abandoned/) I know that there is a disused station that Muni trains/street cars run by I think in the tunnel that runs underneath twin peaks.

neros131
12-08-2006, 06:56 PM
We should plan a trip down to that place you were at, David. Looks like it would be good clean fun!

neros131
12-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Oh, is your car a 525i? Why you call it slow?

We could be slow together :P.

Travis10
12-08-2006, 07:18 PM
empire mine road in antioch, its closed now but the barrier is easily moved...:devillook watch out for the engine blocks.

JuanPac0
12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
yeah, i vote that place as the number 1 haunted spot in and around the bay area. what could be more scary than an abandoned hospital that is haunted. a lot of people do die in hospitals too, so that's already scary enough. i forgot what the exit was on the golden gate bridge but i think it was some president's last name, forgot which one.

Only problem is, it's just about the hardest to get into.

SC David
12-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Oh, is your car a 525i? Why you call it slow?

We could be slow together :P.
Haha, I've driven a 1.9 Z3 and it's quicker than my car, at least with a manual tranny. Z3's can pull off the small engines since they are small cars, but 5 series aren't exactly go-carts, so the M20 doesn't really do the same job in my car as it does in an E30. It's fast enough for me as a daily driver, but it's one of the slower bimmers out there.

sisomphonE
05-30-2007, 05:42 PM
ttt

any more places? anyone? o_O

norcalbmw
05-30-2007, 05:49 PM
274 meadowlake

sisomphonE
05-30-2007, 05:56 PM
LOL stfu

HellrotZ
05-30-2007, 06:28 PM
when me and my bf were trying to go to a concert we got lost and ended up on treasure island in SF, it was like 6pm, that sh*t was sooo scary, there wasnt a person insight except for some gangbangers, it just looked abandoned.

azndrifter127
05-30-2007, 06:45 PM
so what happened to the meet to go down to the place that SC David went..im down too..can some one set one up please..

sisomphonE
05-30-2007, 07:31 PM
when me and my bf were trying to go to a concert we got lost and ended up on treasure island in SF, it was like 6pm, that sh*t was sooo scary, there wasnt a person insight except for some gangbangers, it just looked abandoned.

really? i would never think treasure island would be scary at night. then again ive only been there during the day.

so what happened to the meet to go down to the place that SC David went..im down too..can some one set one up please..

not sure if it was ever planned

SLEEK.STATIK
05-30-2007, 08:03 PM
we should drive up here. supposedly the drive is really creepy even during the day but people have no explanation as to what this is.
http://www.lazygranch.com/esl.htm

sisomphonE
05-30-2007, 09:10 PM
we should drive up here. supposedly the drive is really creepy even during the day but people have no explanation as to what this is.
http://www.lazygranch.com/esl.htm

ehh http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_Systems_Labs

IHeartE30s
05-30-2007, 09:38 PM
A little off topic-ish but a new season of Ghost-Hunters this June!!! I love that show.

If theres a meet at a scary located I AM DOWN! I love this shit!

I also have a scary haunted story also but its long and I tend to say a lot when telling stories, hahaha.

sisomphonE
05-30-2007, 10:15 PM
hahha i cant wait to hear this story!

Krank
05-30-2007, 10:15 PM
I'd be down to go visit some of these places.

m34ever
05-30-2007, 10:57 PM
whatever you guys do dont go exploring hicks road in san jose at night, the locals arent to friendly to visitors and dont be surprised if you get a shotgun pointed at you.

sisomphonE
05-30-2007, 11:06 PM
ive been to hicks rd twice at night.. its creepy!

llegos
05-30-2007, 11:27 PM

might have to try this one out for the hell of it.

IHeartE30s
05-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Hicks road is only scary cause its twisty and sudden cliffs straight to water on parts. . .forget that. I've driven it many times hoping to see something, never did.

e36Kevin
05-31-2007, 01:31 AM
good ol niles road in fremont/sunol. long story. alot of people know. drive it alto havnt seen much

sisomphonE
05-31-2007, 02:33 AM
good ol niles road in fremont/sunol. long story. alot of people know. drive it alto havnt seen much

details. i never heard of it :confused

Stinky
05-31-2007, 03:12 AM
details. i never heard of it :confused

Quick search got me this:
http://www.chabotspectator.com/home/index.cfm?event=palm3&storyid=2404976&paper_name=The++Spectator

whiteangel330
05-31-2007, 04:27 AM
yeh marsh road is weird/spooky/scary. try going up san felipe, its just as scary.

Sometimes when my friends and I are bored, we go by those places. Gives me the chills!!!!

HellrotZ
05-31-2007, 11:36 AM
really? i would never think treasure island would be scary at night. then again ive only been there during the day.

yeah it felt like we were in the movie resident evil or something, the only people on the island, i didnt want him to stop driving:help, it was really freaky.:eyecrazy

Dj Pudgey
05-31-2007, 03:16 PM
marsh road, up caleveras. supposedly an albino family lives up there and i've heard stories from friends who said the albino guy chased them "legally" with a shotgun because its their property. supposedly the bridge near the marsh road house has a story of a little girl who got raped n killed there several years ago. n blah blah blah but i think there is actually an albino who lives in the house on marsh road.

Actually what the Marsh Road thing is partly true. There is spirts out on Marsh Rd. What actually happened is a true story that the movie "Rivers Edge" is based on. In the early 80's a high school kid and his girlfriend were out on marsh road at the end where the bridge is. One thing led to another and the guy killed his girlfriend by mistake. Well it happens that he tells his friends that he killed her and told them where the body was. So groups of kids over a 2 week period went up to marsh raod and looked at the body. As crazy as that sounds, the kids kept it from the cops for that long until the girls family finally called the cops about her being missing. You can find all the information in the Main Fremont Libary. I think it all happened in december of 1980 if I'm not mistaken.

Here is a link for some stuff in Cali

http://www.ghost2ghost.org/calist/calist.htm

Dj Pudgey
05-31-2007, 03:46 PM

-Serge

if you are using google earth the quardanents are:
37.26'24.17 N
121.49'30.94 W

Its located on Fellar Raod & Marsh Road.

NooK89
05-31-2007, 04:52 PM
Let's meet and caravan down!

m34ever
05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Hicks road is only scary cause its twisty and sudden cliffs straight to water on parts. . .forget that. I've driven it many times hoping to see something, never did.
yea the road itself isnt bad, driven it many times at night. The bad thing is going off the side roads...stay away from those. Lots of drug shacks up there also, a cop got shot up there a year or two ago during a raid. Dont want to mess with them.

sisomphonE
06-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Actually what the Marsh Road thing is partly true. There is spirts out on Marsh Rd. What actually happened is a true story that the movie "Rivers Edge" is based on. In the early 80's a high school kid and his girlfriend were out on marsh road at the end where the bridge is. One thing led to another and the guy killed his girlfriend by mistake. Well it happens that he tells his friends that he killed her and told them where the body was. So groups of kids over a 2 week period went up to marsh raod and looked at the body. As crazy as that sounds, the kids kept it from the cops for that long until the girls family finally called the cops about her being missing. You can find all the information in the Main Fremont Libary. I think it all happened in december of 1980 if I'm not mistaken.

Here is a link for some stuff in Cali

http://www.ghost2ghost.org/calist/calist.htm

yeah i rented this movie back when i started this thread... keanu reeves is in it haha

RJ 325is
06-01-2007, 01:45 AM
This thread makes me wanna go do a night run up Marsh road! :devillook
BTW the story about getting chased by people who live up Marsh road is true. Happend to me and my friends a few years ago.:paranoid:

LAWLence
06-01-2007, 02:00 AM
There is a family that does live at the end of Marsh road. People think it's bullshit, but we went up there around 11PM a couple of weeks ago on a Friday. It was dark as fuck, and my friend was taking it slow in his 325. There is a shitload of tree cover going up there, so it's pretty dark at night. Once you get to the end of the road, it turns into a gravel road for about 30 feet and then it's fenced off. Big "Beware of Dog" sign that's rusted out.. you know, chainsaw massacre style. There was a single porch light on, didn't think much of it. We figured the old story was bullshit, so we took a U-turn. When we did, my friend sitting in shotgun screamed like a pussy, and then everyone but the driver saw that there was someone squatting down in the middle of the field, shirtless, white (yeah, "albino" maybe), facing away from us. We told my friend to back up so we could shine the headlights on the person, (mind you, this is to the left of the house if you're going toward it) but when we backed up, there was nothing there at all. We figured the guy was probably running straight at us with an axe or something, so we just jetted out of there. I swear we did a standing burnout for like 5 seconds (damn gravel road) before we moved cause my friend was so scared lol

I wish I got video of it because it really did happen. I don't wanna be shot with a shotgun though :(

sisomphonE
06-01-2007, 02:17 AM
DAMN thats some scary shit! ahh i want to see it O_O

RJ 325is
06-01-2007, 02:19 AM
I don't wanna be shot with a shotgun though :(

exactly what me and my friends were thinking....but we were chased all the way down with a pick up truck on our ass

whiteangel330
06-01-2007, 03:48 AM
There is a family that does live at the end of Marsh road. People think it's bullshit, but we went up there around 11PM a couple of weeks ago on a Friday. It was dark as fuck, and my friend was taking it slow in his 325. There is a shitload of tree cover going up there, so it's pretty dark at night. Once you get to the end of the road, it turns into a gravel road for about 30 feet and then it's fenced off. Big "Beware of Dog" sign that's rusted out.. you know, chainsaw massacre style. There was a single porch light on, didn't think much of it. We figured the old story was bullshit, so we took a U-turn. When we did, my friend sitting in shotgun screamed like a pussy, and then everyone but the driver saw that there was someone squatting down in the middle of the field, shirtless, white (yeah, "albino" maybe), facing away from us. We told my friend to back up so we could shine the headlights on the person, (mind you, this is to the left of the house if you're going toward it) but when we backed up, there was nothing there at all. We figured the guy was probably running straight at us with an axe or something, so we just jetted out of there. I swear we did a standing burnout for like 5 seconds (damn gravel road) before we moved cause my friend was so scared lol

I wish I got video of it because it really did happen. I don't wanna be shot with a shotgun though :(

Might want to try and hit that place up this weekend to see

liquidm3tal
06-01-2007, 03:56 AM

haha now this family will have to deal with a bunch of bmws now that you posted this :redspot

Krank
06-01-2007, 04:09 AM
That sounds...kind of scary. I'll come if a group wants to go check it out.

RJ 325is
06-01-2007, 04:33 AM
That sounds...kind of scary. I'll come if a group wants to go check it out.

Lets do et! Anyone got night vision? :devillook

LAWLence
06-01-2007, 05:05 AM
If we do go, I'm not driving. I'll be glad to tape it though, if someone gives me a camera :P

sisomphonE
06-01-2007, 11:36 AM
lets all jump into mario's fast car and head up there :D

Dj Pudgey
06-01-2007, 01:06 PM
well I have been there several times and spent a few hours at a time there at the end of the road with a camera each time and never had anything happen. The only thing we saw was just more and more cars full of kids trying to make who ever was in the car really scared. I won't be around this weekend, but next weekend Im down to go for the drive.

sisomphonE
06-01-2007, 02:15 PM
if we do go i am not getting out of my car. haha

Dj Pudgey
06-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Why not. remember. they are just people. regard less if they look like ghosts.

sisomphonE
06-01-2007, 02:35 PM
cause im a bitch :X

IHeartE30s
06-01-2007, 03:35 PM
cause im a bitch :X

Hahah, nice come back. I want to go! Where again?. . .Im brave enough to walk around, maybe have some ghost sechs if they're willing. Hahah either way, whats up with BMW Ghost Hunters?

SLEEK.STATIK
06-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Why not. remember. they are just people. regard less if they look like ghosts.

two words

twelve gauge.

Krank
06-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Lets do et! Anyone got night vision? :devillook

No, but a 92fs can light it up just the same.

lets all jump into mario's not fast car and head up there :D

Fixed.

Call not driver. :D

sisomphonE
06-01-2007, 10:19 PM

SR20Fastback
06-02-2007, 02:09 AM

i thought this was the one where the bride got murdered, and then there was a thing there with CHP hella years later on the same night :dunno

my roommate took me there when i first moved back to CA. it was kinda freaky.

then that other link that someone found on this said its on feb 26th!!! thats my damn birthday

Dj Pudgey
06-04-2007, 11:55 AM
I guess we could do a two places on one night. We could start in Fremont on niles then head over to Marsh Road afterwards. Unless thats to much ghost hunting for one night!

sisomphonE
06-04-2007, 12:41 PM
haha we were just talking about this lastnight.

we're thinking of doing a marsh rd hunting as soon as we get some suv's running o_O

Dj Pudgey
06-04-2007, 12:47 PM
I will have to admit that it is a bit crazy when you get out there and being a full moon tonight, it would be a good night to do it!!!

EMPERORE
06-06-2007, 01:55 AM
is anyone organizing this. if not i can organize something. i am very familiar with most of these roads. i had an experience myself on Niles rd back in 1995 and didn't know what happened until years later. too many people have seen stuff there for it to be a hoax. anyways, please email me at loansmax@aol.com if you would like to get something going.

emperor (sal)

sisomphonE
06-06-2007, 02:32 AM
sal is the man

azndrifter127
06-06-2007, 02:35 AM
lolz im down..if there are more ppls gose..:P

Dj Pudgey
06-06-2007, 03:04 AM
Im down. I did a research paper on Marsh road so Im pretty well versed in the folklore behind it.

MissLisa
06-06-2007, 05:15 AM
I'm scurred. I don't even want to read this thread at this hour of the night, but I do want to know. I'll come back to this in the morning.
:help

sisomphonE
06-06-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm scurred. I don't even want to read this thread at this hour of the night, but I do want to know. I'll come back to this in the morning.
:help

:lol haha someone else told me the same thing last week

Dj Pudgey
06-06-2007, 04:49 PM
what even more scurry is if you have ever heard of the weller ranch house in Milpitas. That place is really no joke. I dated a girl that lived down the street from it and man does some crazy things happen at night around that place.

sisomphonE
06-06-2007, 05:23 PM
what even more scurry is if you have ever heard of the weller ranch house in Milpitas. That place is really no joke. I dated a girl that lived down the street from it and man does some crazy things happen at night around that place.

ahh my 1000th post. ;]

more details about this place, sir. :D

SLEEK.STATIK
06-06-2007, 05:26 PM
ahh my 1000th post. ;]

more details about this place, sir. :D

:stickoutt

azndrifter127
06-06-2007, 06:18 PM
lolz yep more details please..:D

PG256
06-06-2007, 07:11 PM
You guess should definitely film if you go up there. I'm to far away:(, well not really just to much of a pussy.

Dj Pudgey
06-06-2007, 09:43 PM
the weller's where one of the biggest land owners in the valley back in the late 1800's. The house is at the top of London Dr. in Milpitas. If you have google earth, you can see the house a lot better than with google maps. It is said that at one point in the the early 1900's that the weller house had the most extravagent garden in all of California. It was so big that they had like 25 gardeners emploied at one time. Most of them were imagrants from Portugal. From what I read in doing reasearch, when the workers died from what ever be it was that they died from, they weller family buried them on the land. That was if they didnt have enough money to be sent back to Portugal. The ghost I had a run in with was just know as silva or De Silva. He walks around at night and you can't really see him to often. What happened to me was, a girl I know lived a few houses down from the house. We came home late one night and where talking in my car across the street from her house. When all of a sudden I could see someone walking in my rear view. She looked in the side view mirror and saw what I did. What ever it was came to her side of the car and started to move the mirror from the outside. What scarred the shit out of us was the fact that as it , the ghost, got next to my car he disapeared. All I could remember was the mirror moving and you could see like his breath on the window where he was looking in. Even though she lived acroos the street I started the car and drove the hell out of there until I got to golf land on Jacklin. True story.

sisomphonE
06-06-2007, 09:47 PM
ah geez thats creepy

im leaving my cubicle now!

SLEEK.STATIK
06-06-2007, 09:47 PM
the weller's where one of the biggest land owners in the valley back in the late 1800's. The house is at the top of London Dr. in Milpitas. If you have google earth, you can see the house a lot better than with google maps. It is said that at one point in the the early 1900's that the weller house had the most extravagent garden in all of California. It was so big that they had like 25 gardeners emploied at one time. Most of them were imagrants from Portugal. From what I read in doing reasearch, when the workers died from what ever be it was that they died from, they weller family buried them on the land. That was if they didnt have enough money to be sent back to Portugal. The ghost I had a run in with was just know as silva or De Silva. He walks around at night and you can't really see him to often. What happened to me was, a girl I know lived a few houses down from the house. We came home late one night and where talking in my car across the street from her house. When all of a sudden I could see someone walking in my rear view. She looked in the side view mirror and saw what I did. What ever it was came to her side of the car and started to move the mirror from the outside. What scarred the shit out of us was the fact that as it , the ghost, got next to my car he disapeared. All I could remember was the mirror moving and you could see like his breath on the window where he was looking in. Even though she lived acroos the street I started the car and drove the hell out of there until I got to golf land on Jacklin. True story.
if we go his isnt gonna steal the dubs off my truck is he? :shifty

Dj Pudgey
06-06-2007, 09:49 PM
:lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

azndrifter127
06-07-2007, 12:24 AM
dang..that is crazy..@@ man i gotta stop reading this thread at night now..>_<

BigKidD
06-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Interesting stuff. The dead girl story is quite weird.

Dj Pudgey
06-07-2007, 10:45 AM
well the dead girl stroy is only wierd because everyone that went to Aire High School knew what happened or at least most of the senior class did. The girls' body was there for if I remember right something like 10 days to 2 weeks before the cops found her.

hooRAH
06-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey guys,

I know this is a bit forward in the future, but I'm going to be coming out to San Jose for work around the middle of July, and would love to see some of these places.

sisomphonE
06-07-2007, 11:46 AM
sure np just let us know.

btw dj pudgey, know any stories about san felipe rd? the abandoned shack or the school?

dynamik
06-07-2007, 12:17 PM
sure np just let us know.

btw dj pudgey, know any stories about san felipe rd? the abandoned shack or the school?

yeha there is an abandoned school over there, the story is that this old lady used to teach/tutor kids, and one day, she got crazy and locked her kids up inside the classroom and all the parents wondered where they're kids were, and when they were able to find out, the lady was not living there anymore, and all the kids were hung. The school is now abandoned, and isn't fenced off.

rumors say if you go there at night, you can still hear the kids yelling for help and an older lady laughing.

sisomphonE
06-07-2007, 12:23 PM
nutty!

Slow4Door
06-07-2007, 01:37 PM
I just read through all six of these pages and some of this stuff is pretty creepy. I wish I lived a little closer to the bay area, I kinda wanna check it out...

Dj Pudgey
06-07-2007, 03:29 PM
I have not heard about San Felipe road. But I know that there is a school near the top of Mt Hamillton road that I haerd some crazy things happened at that school.

m34ever
06-07-2007, 06:23 PM
i think i said it before in this thread but the shack at the end of san felipe where the gate is is just a back entrance to my dads work and its a security checkpoint. In all the years my dad has worked there, all over those mountains, nothing strange has ever happened up there.

sisomphonE
06-07-2007, 06:47 PM
is your dad a ghost buster? haha jk :D

sl55g
06-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Hey guys I'd love to get in on some of this if you plan a trip. I've been to Hicks rd in Almaden numerous times and for the most part its not too bad. One time tho, a couple of friends and I were driving through pretty late at night when we saw a parked car with what looked like 2 people in it. When we got closer we realized that the car had "GNA KILL" spray painted across the side. When we came back we didn't see it but then it drove past us from the opposite direction and needless to say was a bit scary. But I agree with whoever posted it earlier that the side roads can be quite creepy and getting stuck on a dead end often results in some very quick reversing.

Dj Pudgey
06-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Well I guess lets find a weekday latenight to go for a drive. preferably on a night with no moon out. just to make it more fun. or if there is a night with a full moon for the scurred ones out there!

hooRAH
06-08-2007, 12:58 PM
i think i said it before in this thread but the shack at the end of san felipe where the gate is is just a back entrance to my dads work and its a security checkpoint. In all the years my dad has worked there, all over those mountains, nothing strange has ever happened up there.

You said your dad works for UTC, right? Are you talking about United Technologies Corp, the one that owns Pratt & Whitney, Sikorski, Carrier, etc? Thats who I work for too out in West Palm beach.

m34ever
06-08-2007, 02:10 PM
You said your dad works for UTC, right? Are you talking about United Technologies Corp, the one that owns Pratt & Whitney, Sikorski, Carrier, etc? Thats who I work for too out in West Palm beach.yep, he works for the chemical systems division, sadly they are closing down and he is one of about 40 people left there for the next few years shutting the place down and demolishing it all.

RJ 325is
06-09-2007, 02:45 AM
On my way up Marsh road around midnight. Oooh so scurred. :devillook

shirazi89
06-09-2007, 04:46 AM
ive heard somethin abt putting powder on ur car and seeing hand prints or somethin and the car moves...wats that abt? anybody heard of that?

Dj Pudgey
06-09-2007, 11:58 AM
ive heard somethin abt putting powder on ur car and seeing hand prints or somethin and the car moves...wats that abt? anybody heard of that?

where is that from? and by the way that is an old magicians trick. if you were to wipe your face with your hands, and put them on the car and drive around for a little while, you will see your hand prints from all the dust while you are driving. I used that trick on a movie I worked on a few years ago for college.

SLEEK.STATIK
06-09-2007, 06:35 PM
anyone hear from rj lately? o_O

azndrifter127
06-13-2007, 04:10 AM
hmmm..dont see rj post back here..is he still around?? @@

Dj Pudgey
06-13-2007, 07:16 PM
I think the ghosts have swallowed him up!

SLEEK.STATIK
06-13-2007, 11:43 PM
:rofl:

LAWLence
06-14-2007, 12:42 AM
Last Activity: Today 06:17 PM

He's alive!

WTFPENGUIN
06-14-2007, 01:09 AM
Im down for some ghost hunting

RJ 325is
06-14-2007, 01:42 AM
anyone hear from rj lately? o_O

hmmm..dont see rj post back here..is he still around?? @@
I appreciate the concern fellas :stickoutt

Last Activity: Today 06:17 PM

He's alive!

E-stalker http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/Proxman/665141587_s.gif

good lookin out :stickoutt

sisomphonE
06-14-2007, 03:14 AM
almost got worried for real. cause i called you RJ and you didnt pick up.. :( haha

RJ 325is
06-14-2007, 03:21 AM
almost got worried for real. cause i called you RJ and you didnt pick up.. :( haha

Aww how cute. Thanks ;) I was power napping :sleep

azndrifter127
06-14-2007, 03:39 AM
lolz rj..good to hear u that u r okay..we were like dang he is gone?? @@ anywayz how was the trip to the ghostly place?? see anything??

RJ 325is
06-14-2007, 03:42 AM
A couple pics I took when I went up to Marsh road. :devillook

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/rj325is/IMGP2519.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/rj325is/IMGP2522.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/rj325is/IMGP2525.jpg

bb0ytom
06-14-2007, 04:28 AM
A couple pics I took when I went up to Marsh road. :devillook

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/rj325is/IMGP2522.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/rj325is/IMGP2525.jpg

damn, i didnt know marsh road had a view like that based on my memory... ahahha i might as well take girls up there and :eek:

RJ 325is
06-14-2007, 04:32 AM
damn, i didnt know marsh road had a view like that based on my memory... ahahha i might as well take girls up there and :eek:

No it doesn't. It was on my way back from Marsh road. Ended up going back down from Sierra Rd. Take them up there anyways :naughty

bb0ytom
06-14-2007, 04:40 AM
No it doesn't. It was on my way back from Marsh road. Ended up going back down from Sierra Rd. Take them up there anyways :naughty

ahhaha nahh, marsh roads is cursed probably... ever heard the story of how some girl got raped n killed under that one bridge right before u go to the albino person's house? isnt marsh roads blocked off now by a gate? it didnt use to be but i guess too many people were messing around w/ that road....

Dj Pudgey
06-14-2007, 09:52 AM
It did happen. The albino thing is just a real urban legend. I will try to go the Library later today to find some research on it to post up.

Dj Pudgey
06-14-2007, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=RJ 325is;9814457]A couple pics I took when I went up to Marsh road. :devillook

to bad you didnt get a pic of the sign below that says no outlet. you can see blood on the sign. Sometime you can see it in pictures and sometimes you can't, but you could see it with your eyes while you drive buy it. The blood is from cows or an animal, I cant remember which. A friend of mine was take forensics classes and tested it. I think she said it was cows.

LittleBlueBMW
06-14-2007, 10:35 AM
subscribed for when I return to the Bay Area. Freaky.
If you love abandoned buildings, check out forgottendetroit.com

Dj Pudgey
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
here is what I found doing some more online research for you guys!

Copyright 1981 The New York Times Company
The New York Times

December 14, 1981, Monday, Late City Final Edition

SECTION: Section D; Page 11, Column 1; National Desk

LENGTH: 1414 words

HEADLINE: YOUTHS' SILENT ON MURDER VICTIM LEAVES A CALIFORNIA TOWN BAFFLED

BYLINE: By WAYNE KING, Special to the New York Times

DATELINE: MILPITAS, Calif., Dec. 10

BODY:
To Detective Sgt. Garry Meeker of the Santa Clara Sheriff's Department, it was not the killing of 14-yearold Marcy Renee Conrad that was so unusual, at least not these days.

''Not the crime itself,'' said the 42-year-old sergeant, who has been a police officer all his working life, like his father before him. ''The unusual aspect was what followed, the kids going up there. That was the unusual aspect.''

At that, he said, it was only the extremity of the crime, the strangulation of a young girl, that made the callousness and silence of the teen-agers so out of the ordinary. For two days they had gone up into the hills by the carload, as if on an outing, to take a look at the body lying half naked in the woods.

''Even the straightest kid in school knows which kid is dealing dope; they don't care or want to get involved,'' Sergeant Meeker said. ''They know all the stuff that's going down. You take the straightest, straight-A, civic-minded student in that school, he's going to know all that, and he's not going to tell.''

''But when it reaches the point of murder,'' he said, making a small gesture of futility, ''I mean, when you're talking about a 14-year-old girl. ...''

No Real Explanation

Like Sergeant Meeker, there was no one in Milpitas, at least none who could be found and would talk about it, who had any real explanation for either the killing Nov. 3 or what followed.

The scant official facts are that Anthony Jacques Broussard, a 16-year-old junior at Milpitas High School, is charged with strangling Marcy Conrad, possibly after raping her, and leaving her body about four miles from town in the hills where some dump leaves and trash.

On Tuesday, a hearing is set in Superior Court here to decide whether the young man will be tried as an adult or as a teen-ager. Meanwhile, he is being held without bail as a juvenile on a charge of murder.

But what has shocked this fast-growing community of 38,000 are reports by police investigators, acknowledged by students and school administrators, that the defendant boasted of the crime, then loaded other young people into his white pickup truck and drove them into the hills to view the body. Others, hearing of ''the body in the hills,'' went on their own to look.

Unofficial Reports

According to reports that the police decline to make official because trial is pending and juveniles are involved, some of them made bets on whether or not the body was real, and one girl snipped a patch or decal off a piece of the victim's discarded clothing.

Sergeant Meeker confirmed that a number of young people had gone to look at the body in the two days before anyone reported seeing it. ''There were people up there when we were up there,'' he said, ''kids coming up. While we were at the scene, cars came up with two or three juveniles in them, saw the police cars and turned around and left.''

Why, for two days, until a former student who saw the body finally went to the police, did no one report it? ''Whether it was fear or whatever would be hard to say,'' said Meeker, who added that he had interviewed seven youths who admitted looking at the body. ''But they knew it was a dead body, definitely - the location of the body, what they could see from the road, nobody in their right mind could think it was a mannequin.''

One Other Person Charged

Only one of the students who saw the body has been charged as an accessory. The police say he went to view the body with the defendant and dumped a garbage bag of leaves on it in an apparent attempt to hide it. As for the others, Sergeant Meeker said, ''Failure to report a body is not a crime.''

Nor, he said, would the reported snipping of a patch from the victim's clothes be illegal unless it was done to help conceal the crime.

Reaction to the incident here varies. Milpitas itself has the newminted feel of a once-small farming community that burgeoned first into a factory town with the coming of an auto plant and is now belatedly becoming part of the Silicon Valley, startled heir to the boom in the electronics industry.

The town has long been the brunt of local jokes; its name, its bucolic origins and what is perceived as kind of a hangdog lack of pretension to community spirit all play a part. And now many are angry at what seems a new community affront.

School Officials Angry

School authorities, among others, are angry at the bad publicity that has resulted. Richard P. Mesa, the superintendent of Milpitas schools, refused comment and hung up on a caller who inquired about student attitudes.

''I don't want to be a party to any more of the crap that has been written,'' he said. Others blamed television, both its violence and what they saw as its inculcation of a sense of unreality, an inability to distinguish emotionally between a real act of violence and one on a flickering screen.

Others found a general sense of moral insensitivity, among adults as well as teen-agers. Some students at Milpitas High have expressed indignation and concern over the apparent callousness of their classmates and the resultant black eye in the media. But others seemed either little concerned or prone either to sympathize with, or distance themselves from, the six-foot-four, 230-pound suspect.

No one mentioned the victim.

Television Blamed

John Ellis, head librarian at Milpitas Public Library, was among those who saw television as the culprit. ''I don't think the kids here are different from anywhere else in he country,'' he said. ''They're all touched by the same media; the impact of violence on TV is the same as everywhere else.''

Charles Perotti, the principal at Milpitas High, said he regarded press inquiries as ''irresponsible.'' However, he said he had spoken to four students who had seen the body and maintained that ''there was a tremendous amount of regret for not having moved more quickly'' to inform the police.

''The kids were confused,'' he said. ''Two didn't believe that it was real, the other two weren't sure. They were scared.''

Well-Integrated School

Milpitas High, a 12-year-old school in a quiet residential neighborhood, is a well-integrated campus, according to James Brennan, the assistant principal. About 40 percent of its 1,600 students are members of minorities - Samoans, Filipinos, blacks, Mexican-Americans, Cambodians, Vietnamese.

Mr. Brennan acknowledged that there was a small group of students referred to as ''stoners,'' because marijuana smoking was a primary recreation, and some have suggested that Jacques Broussard was a member.

The ''stoners'' are not so much an organized group as a collection of what Mr. Brennan called ''burnouts'' -bored, often truant, uncaring.

But Sgt. Meeker said drugs appeared to have no connection with the case.

'I Used to Beat Him Up'

John Simpson, a 17-year-old black student, said he knew Jacques Broussard. ''Yeah, I used to beat him up every day,'' he said. Despite his size, the suspect had a reputation for being unable to take care of himself. ''No one was scared of Broussard,'' Mr. Simpson said. ''Jacques wasn't that much of a likeable person so that people would want to cover for him,'' said a 16-year-old who also knew Marcy Conrad. ''He was scared of everybody.''

Jacques Broussard is black. The victim and most of those who went to see the body were white, and the officials say there were no indications that race was a factor in the incident.

Apprehensions about informing on a fellow student might have played a part, Sergeant Meeker said. He also mentioned another case two years ago in San Jose, 10 miles from Milpitas, in which two teen-agers murdered the parents of one of the boys and buried them in a back yard. Afterward, he said, they told a dozen acquaintances, including the son of a local judge, none of whom apparently believed the tale or saw fit to tell police.

GRAPHIC: Illustrations: photo of students a Milpitas High School map of San Francisco area

Dj Pudgey
06-14-2007, 10:39 AM
and here what TIME had to say about this insident:

Age of Accountability
Monday, Dec. 14, 1981
When do juveniles become adults?
Authorities in Milpitas, Calif., had never seen such a case of bleak amorality and callousness. Last month, they report, Anthony Jacques Broussard bragged to friends about strangling his former girlfriend, and then invited them out to see the body. One onlooker tossed a stone at the corpse; another helped to hide it; for two days no one notified the authorities. These were not hardened ex-convicts or members of a motorcycle gang. They were teen-age students at Milpitas High School. Anthony Broussard was 16, and the dead girl, Marcy Renee Conrad, was just 14. Even while they try to understand the nature of such a horror, California juvenile officials are now considering a confounding legal question: Should the alleged killer be tried as a juvenile or as an adult?
It is a question that is increasingly posed by a society that has become terrified of its young. When is a juvenile no longer a juvenile? To a growing number of lawyers, politicians and citizens, the answer is that youthful offenders who commit "grownup" crimes should no longer be treated as children. Says Harvard Law Professor Arthur Miller: "The pendulum is swinging in favor of making juveniles accountable as adults, for adult crimes, at an earlier age." Sometimes a single crime is enough to change the rules. In Vermont last spring, two boys, ages 15 and 16, allegedly raped, stabbed and beat two twelve-year-old girls, killing one; an outraged legislature swiftly lowered the "magic line" at which a person charged with a serious offense may be tried and sentenced as an adult. Vermont's new age limit: ten.
Nine states have no limit at all. "Theoretically, it is possible to condemn a seven-year-old kid to death in six of these states," says Hunter Hurst, director of the National Center for Juvenile Justice. In most states, though, a serious juvenile offender between the ages of 14 and 16 is eligible to be tried as an adult. The actual treatment of each child is usually left to the discretion of the juvenile judge. Among the criteria that judges use in making their decisions: the seriousness of the charge, the history of the child and the availability of effective facilities for the rehabilitation of the minor.
But most such detention centers are nearly as noxious as adult prisons. "They are nothing more than crime factories and sodomy schools," says Andrew Vachss, director of the Juvenile Justice Planning Project. Yet the court system itself still reflects a traditional, perhaps outdated, belief in the fundamental innocence of children. The handling of juveniles, says Professor Miller, "is based on broad assumptions about 14-and 15-year-old naivete which in turn is based on 19th century conceptions about youth."
Whatever the failings of today's youth courts and lockups, the problem that most stirs public anger is the length of time violent young criminals serve. Last July in Texas, David Keeler shot to death his mother and father, who was president of ARCO Oil & Gas Co.;
David will no longer be under the control of juvenile officials when he reaches 18. Authorities typically lose jurisdiction when juveniles are no longer minors, and the offenders often go free. Punishment can be far more severe in an adult court. Last March in California, two boys of 17 who raped and attempted to murder a young woman were each sentenced to 72 years to life in prison by an adult court. Neither will be eligible for parole until he is 65.
Until now the U.S. Supreme Court has not set maximum limits on the punishment of youthful criminals. But the court is currently considering a juvenile death penalty case.
In 1977 Monty Lee Eddings, then 16, murdered an Oklahoma highway patrolman with a sawed-off shotgun; he was condemned to death by an adult court. His lawyers have asked the Justices to rule that death is a disproportionate penalty for so young an offender. However the court rules, though, the public mood apparently holds that anyone old enough to commit the crime is old enough to pay the price

Dj Pudgey
06-14-2007, 10:40 AM
And finally sentancing:

Copyright 1982 The New York Times Company
The New York Times

December 5, 1982, Sunday, Late City Final Edition

SECTION: Section 1; Part 1; Page 26, Column 1; National Desk

LENGTH: 671 words

HEADLINE: COAST YOUTH WHO BOASTED OF KILLING GIRL IS SENTENCED

BYLINE: Special to the New York Times

DATELINE: SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 4

BODY:
On Friday, just three days before his 18th birthday, Anthony Jacques Broussard was sentenced here to 25 years to life in prison for the strangling of a 14-year-old girl in a case that became a stigma on the town of Milpitas, a few miles east of here.

The sentence came after a hearing on a psychiatric evaluation that determined Mr. Broussard would not be helped by treatment at a juvenile center and should be sent to a state prison. He will be eligible for parole after serving 16 years and eight months.

The case drew widespread publicity a little more than a year ago because the body of the girl, Marcy Conrad, had been dumped in the foothills outside town and remained unreported for two days while Mr. Broussard brought his friends to see it, after bragging of the killing. Other teen-agers went on their own to see ''the body in the hills.''

Two other youths were charged in the case. Kirk Rasmussen, 16, was sentenced to three years in a juvenile center for attempting to conceal the crime by covering Miss Conrad's body with leaves. Mark Fowlkes, 17, Mr. Broussard's best friend and a former boyfriend of the victim, was charged with being an accessory because of statements he gave to the police. The charge was dismissed after a closed juvenile hearing.

Pleaded Guilty in July

Mr. Broussard was 16 when he killed Miss Conrad on Nov. 3, 1981. He was ordered to stand trial as an adult but pleaded guilty last July 20, after Judge John A. Flaherty of Santa Clara County Superior Court decided to admit evidence that Mr. Broussard had bragged about the killing to a cellmate.

Mr. Broussard pleaded to a single charge of first-degree murder in the attempted commission of a felony, rape. Under California law, an adult would have faced execution or life in prison without the possibility of parole. However, recent state court decisions have voided those sentences for defendants under 18 years of age.

Two felony sex charges against him were dropped. The parents of the 13-@ and 14-year-old victims reportedly wanted to spare their daughters the ordeal of testifying in court.

Because he was a juvenile, Mr. Broussard underwent a 90-day psychiatric evaluation before being sentenced. Judge Flaherty had a choice of sending him either to a state prison or to a juvenile center, where he could be held only until his 25th birthday.

However, the staff at the California Youth Authority in Sacramento decided that Mr. Broussard was not ''amenable to treatment'' at a juvenile center. The defense lawyers, Robert Perez and Jerome P. Mullins, then requested the hearing Friday to question staff members about their decision.

Appears to Have No Remorse

The staff report said that Mr. Broussard had no remorse. Eric Saylor, a case worker, testified that Mr. Broussard gave innumerable presentations of different aspects of the slaying.

''He changes stories daily, hourly, whimsically,'' Mr. Saylor said. Dr. Howard H. Lee, a staff psychiatrist, characterized Mr. Broussard's many complaints of mental problems as ''overkill.'' He said Mr. Broussard appeared to be without feelings ''about human life'' and was ''without emotion, as if nothing touched him.''

Dr. Samuel G. Benson Jr., a psychiatrist hired by the defense, testified that the defendant had been ''his mother's delight'' and had been devastated when he came home from school at the age of 8 to find her dead. Dr. Benson said Mr. Broussard's ''maturation process'' stopped and he developed a ''pathological fantasy life'' that included talking to inanimate objects and seeking advice from his dog.

He diagnosed Mr. Broussard as a chronic paranoid schizophrenic with transient organic brain disease caused by drug abuse. He acknowledged under cross-examination, however, that he had relied solely on Mr. Broussard about his drug use.

RJ 325is
06-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Good stuff Dj Pudgey, thanks for doing some research :thumbup:

sisomphonE
06-14-2007, 12:10 PM
damn pudgey. good stuff

Dj Pudgey
06-14-2007, 12:12 PM
so when are we going to take the trip up to marsh road?

sisomphonE
06-14-2007, 01:10 PM
when we find a SUV or a sedan ;]

Dj Pudgey
06-14-2007, 06:27 PM
I have a 540!

RJ 325is
06-15-2007, 07:20 PM
I have a 540!

shotgun!:stickoutt

Dj Pudgey
06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
who else is in for some ghost hunting this week?

LAWLence
06-19-2007, 01:27 AM
I almost went up with some of my friends last night when we did the whole Calaveras run forward and backwards :D

Now THAT was a fun drive. I went hella sideways on a sweeper :stickoutt

jaegirl
06-19-2007, 03:41 AM
johnnys a chicken. lol. he swears he saw a ghost.

LAWLence
06-19-2007, 05:19 AM
johnnys a chicken. lol. he swears he saw a ghost.

Don't hate, I saw something up there too.

E36 Phantom
06-19-2007, 05:52 AM
Damn. Crazy stuff on here. I'm not on this board much but would love to get to know some local Bimmer guys, this stuff sounds friggen crazy.

BTW, I drive Niles all the time, nothing out there at all. The Marsh and Hicks Rd's sound cool. Someone get something together and I'd love to join in!

I love Calaveras. That makes for an awesome drive.

sisomphonE
06-19-2007, 11:23 AM
jina i saw something trust me

Dj Pudgey
06-19-2007, 01:36 PM
well sounds you guys had a lot of fun!

Dj Pudgey
07-12-2007, 01:33 PM
bump

WTFCIRCUS
07-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Lets go tomorrow night pudgey meet us at my house.

sisomphonE
07-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Lets go tomorrow night pudgey meet us at my house.

whaa

norcalbmw
07-13-2007, 01:06 AM
boom boom in ur zoom zoom

sl55g
08-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Any ghost hunting updates? Did you guys make it...

sisomphonE
08-26-2007, 01:30 AM
haha nah.. we havent set anything up yet.. lets do this soon ya?

Dj Pudgey
08-27-2007, 12:42 PM
I'm always down. Lets set it up for Thursday night! Who else is down? We can meet somewhere in Milpitas like the great mall or something and head out from there.

Dj Pudgey
08-27-2007, 07:46 PM
anyone??

sisomphonE
08-27-2007, 07:56 PM
thursday is bad for me maybe sunday night or next friday

Dj Pudgey
08-27-2007, 08:02 PM
how about wensday night, good for everyone?

IHeartE30s
08-28-2007, 01:58 AM
Let me know where and when and I will try to make it.

LAWLence
08-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Lemme know, Calaveras is right behind my house. Last time you guys went up there after the 2nd hwy9 drive and no one told me... though... no one has my number. DOH.

sisomphonE
08-28-2007, 12:26 PM
cant really do week nights due to class.

this sunday would be cool

Dj Pudgey
08-28-2007, 03:07 PM
I work nights and go to school, whats a little bit of no sleep! what time on sunday?

sisomphonE
08-28-2007, 03:34 PM
my typical day:
wake up 6:30am
be at work 8am
leave work 5pm
be at school 6pm
get home 10:30-11pm

a little bit of no sleep means a lot to me :]

---perhaps this sunday at sunset

e36Kevin
08-28-2007, 03:54 PM
im like 5 min from calaveras too and i just got mi car back so hit me up!!

MissLisa
08-28-2007, 04:32 PM
whatever you guys do, just don't cross the streams...

sisomphonE
08-28-2007, 04:38 PM
im like 5 min from calaveras too and i just got mi car back so hit me up!!
OH NICE :D

whatever you guys do, just don't cross the streams...
??? why

ladiexmack
08-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Forget this shit hahaha

sisomphonE
08-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Forget this shit hahaha

im picking you up so hush

ladiexmack
08-28-2007, 06:58 PM
No you aren't!!!!

Dj Pudgey
08-28-2007, 06:59 PM
my typical day:
wake up 6:30am
be at work 8am
leave work 5pm
be at school 6pm
get home 10:30-11pm

a little bit of no sleep means a lot to me :]

---perhaps this sunday at sunset

thats nothing
most of my day are:
6am wake up
be in Emeryvile by 9
out at 4
to work by 9p
of work at 2am
and repeat.

but who cares about that anyways!
So who is down for a sunday night ghost hunt??

sisomphonE
08-28-2007, 07:16 PM
No you aren't!!!!

2bad

Dj Pudgey
08-29-2007, 12:18 PM
so who is down for sunday night??

sisomphonE
11-05-2007, 03:19 AM
dum zee dum lets get something started.

LAWLence
11-05-2007, 04:31 AM
I heard Marsh Rd got closed off. Something to do with the earthquake epicenter like a quarter mile away?

jaegirl
11-05-2007, 10:15 AM
let's!! :)

Dj Pudgey
11-05-2007, 01:38 PM
im down to go check it out!

Krank
11-06-2007, 02:54 AM
I'd be up for it.

ladiexmack
11-06-2007, 03:08 AM
Helllll no.

Krank
11-06-2007, 03:17 AM
Helllll no.

You mean yes, right?

azndrifter127
11-06-2007, 11:16 AM
haha count me in..im down too..but need to know when tho guys..:D

sisomphonE
11-06-2007, 12:36 PM
k sat night. lets meet up somewhere at mercado 20. list what vehicle youre bringing and how many people. lets try to carpool so we can eliminitate engine noise up in the hills.

SC David
11-07-2007, 03:16 AM
SC David - Prius + 12 ghosts

:shifty

Rickysbmw320i
11-07-2007, 04:51 AM
wow, i just read this whole thread for the first time. I really want to go check the marsh rd out. lets do a small meet soon! mabye friday nightaround 10:30 or so. who cant do friday?

sisomphonE
11-07-2007, 10:37 AM
SC David - Prius + 12 ghosts

:shifty
:D

wow, i just read this whole thread for the first time. I really want to go check the marsh rd out. lets do a small meet soon! mabye friday nightaround 10:30 or so. who cant do friday?

we can do friday but i think sat would be better

SLEEK.STATIK
11-07-2007, 07:59 PM
:D

we can do friday but i think sat would be better

im down.

jaegirl
11-07-2007, 08:05 PM
omggg yesss i am so excited. ghost busters bfc style.

Rickysbmw320i
11-08-2007, 03:31 AM
well, im heading there with a couple friends friday around 10:30

WTFPENGUIN
11-08-2007, 03:56 AM
someone come get me <3

sisomphonE
11-08-2007, 11:44 AM
someone come get me <3

meh

ThisIsTheRanger
11-09-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm goin too. Anybody else want to go? :dunno :rofl

extravagant
11-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Bumping this old ass thread. I just read this entire concept. Very interesting, I'm wondering if any heads are still down to go out for a scare.

Marsh Road is blocked with a gate now, which sucks... is there a way to get through?

What's up with Hicks Road? I heard there's a fork road that leads to a mine, a village, and something else.

I also know about Senter House, an abandoned house that's sold cheap mainly cause it was haunted. It's been rebuilt a few times, but the house hasn't changed at all.

I've been to San Felipe and Independence High School. Seen nothing, but at San Felipe I saw dead animals, torn up and down from ligaments and ribs scattered everywhere. I have pics but for some reason I'm restricted to post pics, URLs, etc...

So, is anybody after 2 years of the creation of this thread, up for a a night to wander? I am. Mainly on weekends. I hope we can bring this interest back to life...

sisomphonE
11-07-2008, 02:07 AM
Bumping this old ass thread. I just read this entire concept. Very interesting, I'm wondering if any heads are still down to go out for a scare.

Marsh Road is blocked with a gate now, which sucks... is there a way to get through?

What's up with Hicks Road? I heard there's a fork road that leads to a mine, a village, and something else.

I also know about Senter House, an abandoned house that's sold cheap mainly cause it was haunted. It's been rebuilt a few times, but the house hasn't changed at all.

I've been to San Felipe and Independence High School. Seen nothing, but at San Felipe I saw dead animals, torn up and down from ligaments and ribs scattered everywhere. I have pics but for some reason I'm restricted to post pics, URLs, etc...

So, is anybody after 2 years of the creation of this thread, up for a a night to wander? I am. Mainly on weekends. I hope we can bring this interest back to life...

wow this thread is back haha.

i havent been up to marsh at night.

hicks rd, ive been there during the day and the if you follow the fork it takes you through a village with a cementary in the middle of the village. right before you leave the place you will come to a wooden bridge which is a cool spot to take some pictures:
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg32/jsisomphone/fm5/07.jpg

i have never seen people walking in that village, its like a ghost town. but there are cars. well except the first time i visited, there was a small boy walking along the side of the road. he didn't even look at us. WEIRD

san felipe rd, the last time i went there at night, we stopped at the gate where the small abandoned shack is. we found some bones and what appeared to be the skull of a cow. it was pretty freaky, so we left.

E90DTM
11-07-2008, 02:34 AM
hmmm only if i lived in the south bay

NOCTURNAL
11-07-2008, 12:40 PM

You can't post pics bc you only have one post. I think you need at least 20 before you can start posting pics.

YOTK
11-07-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm always down. Lets set it up for Thursday night!

extravagant
11-07-2008, 06:44 PM
You guys can't do weekends?

Oh by the way, any of you guys wanna give me a ride lol.
I'm still a pedestrian.

^ a high school student...

but anyways I'm hella interesting in going to Marsh, or Almaden. I really want to see shit.

webdesigner
11-07-2008, 06:59 PM
There is a haunted bridge/walk near the Washington exit off of 680 in Fremont

lots of Ohlone tribal burials places/deaths right around there. Only a block away is a real Native American burial ground.

You go directly off the exit, straight at the light - there is an entrance shortly up the hill to the right.

Seriously if you go there pack something.

sisomphonE
11-07-2008, 07:03 PM
There is a haunted bridge/walk near the Washington exit off of 680 in Fremont

lots of Ohlone tribal burials places/deaths right around there. Only a block away is a real Native American burial ground.

You go directly off the exit, straight at the light - there is an entrance shortly up the hill to the right.

Seriously if you go there pack something.

are you talking about secret sidewalk off niles canyon road? i heard its just a big sidewalk with a bum living towards the end, nothing really spooky.

well, im sure it can be spooky walking that shit at night lol

webdesigner
11-07-2008, 07:06 PM
are you talking about secret sidewalk off niles canyon road? i heard its just a big sidewalk with a bum living towards the end, nothing really spooky.

well, im sure it can be spooky walking that shit at night lol

neg, this is on the opposite side of town near Mission Pizza and tribal burial ground.

sisomphonE
11-07-2008, 07:15 PM
neg, this is on the opposite side of town near Mission Pizza and tribal burial ground.

ooo interesting

volodka1985
11-08-2008, 12:48 PM
just read the whole thread, very interesting and creepy stuff , especially cause i leave by Great Mall. so did GTG happen yet?I'm interested. I drove the calaveras from Milpitas through the twisty roads up to where it hits 680 nice drive, there's a couple parks on the way. also if you go up the Mt Hamilton theres a telescope(dont make my mistake - be there b4 5:00 pm so it's still open and you can go inside and probably check out some stars=) and make sure you have at least half a tank,especially those with V8s, - its pretty long.
Vlad.

VCP M3
11-08-2008, 09:23 PM
ooo interesting

:wavey

sisomphonE
11-08-2008, 10:02 PM
:wavey

oh noes its nick!

RJ 325is
11-08-2008, 11:52 PM
oh noes its nick!

Don't you mean Mitch? :stickoutt

Dj Pudgey
11-09-2008, 12:33 AM
im down for any of these. Have any of you driven up Morrison Canyon Road after dark??

volodka1985
11-09-2008, 12:50 AM
im down for any of these. Have any of you driven up Morrison Canyon Road after dark??
let's go! i have e39 too btw:buttrock
p.s. should i take my shotgun?:evil2

cencalballer
11-09-2008, 02:12 AM
sounds like fun have any of you been on bolsa road (old hwy25) or mt madonna? ive heard some crazy stories about those places.

Dj Pudgey
11-09-2008, 10:39 AM
there is an actual ghost town in the middle of bay! Only you can't drive there, walk there or even get there by boat. The only way is by train, but no trains arevallowed to stop there. Those of you who have taken Amtrac north have seen it, and if you have no idea of what I am speaking of, look into it!

SLEEK.STATIK
11-09-2008, 03:09 PM
lets do this. next friday.

sisomphonE
11-09-2008, 03:12 PM
lets do this. next friday.

shotgun!

SLEEK.STATIK
11-09-2008, 03:14 PM
there is an actual ghost town in the middle of bay! Only you can't drive there, walk there or even get there by boat. The only way is by train, but no trains arevallowed to stop there. Those of you who have taken Amtrac north have seen it, and if you have no idea of what I am speaking of, look into it!

was all pumped up to get chills once i looked this up.

totally let down. :-\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnCpUQY4bQ

webdesigner
11-09-2008, 03:23 PM

Oooh I've seen that a few times when I took the train, always wondered why people layed everything to waste out there - never knew it was a ghost town.

:shifty I did see some abandoned boats when passing through it

Dj Pudgey
11-09-2008, 09:01 PM
its an old fishing village and Hunting Club. The only way to get to it was by train. It even had its own post office!

meki22
11-10-2008, 05:33 PM
if i only live by you guys... :(

CLEANM3whipz
11-11-2008, 01:22 AM

No bs??
What part of Foothill rd? I want to check it out tomorrow lol

We should have a meet at one of those spots tho, blind ghosts with our HID's lol

ruend
11-11-2008, 02:47 AM
jaja im down to go. i work at the academy of science...and i've heard some crazy stories of the old buildings. There's a few ghosts still lingering in the new building now where i work but most activity happens during grave yard. :/

^ @ gg park in sf

sisomphonE
11-11-2008, 11:28 AM
okay so someone set up a location where we'll meet up and where we will go.

i nominate pudgey!