PDA

View Full Version : '93 325i 118k - $3,250

g's93bimmer
03-23-2006, 12:34 AM
selling my dk green/ tan auto 93 325i with 118 on the clock for 3,250. open to reasonable offers. car is located in Shreveport LA, runs and drives good. title is in hand clean and clear. a/c / heat work great.
problems: well, the car has several cosmetic issues. Nothing absolutely atrocious, but of note. passenger fog light cracked and not working, clearcoat is peeling in a few spots, passenger door has several small dents in it. some small tears in the leather. mechanical: both front windows not working. sunroof is barely moving, and needs a new motor. 11 button obc has some lights out, and has the brake circuit code flash every once in awhile. also says low coolant frequently, but i had the system flushed and refilled and still have the code,so i just ignore it now. check engine light is on. power steering is out. every once in awhile when the car is cold started, the trans light somes on and you cannot use 1-3 gears. ive been able to get by, with just letting it sit for 10 secs, and restarting and it works fine. car had a tune up about a year ago, as well as had the rear shocks and rotors replaced about 6 months ago. the struts are on order and hopefully will be going in this weekend. also of note, the stereo i had in got stolen, no damage, but all i have is the stock one that will come with the car that i do not have the code for, and my local dealership wants $40 for. it does have some work needed to be done, i just dont have the time for it right now, and need the money. first person to give me a resonable offer will get it. any ?'s pm or email me at greg8383@hotmail.com
attached is the photo of the car when i bought it about a year ago. i will be taking some newer ones shortly. -greg